Islamic caricatures are all the rage

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Uh-Huh

Postby antiaristo » Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:15 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr><!--EZCODE FONT START--><span style="font-size:small;">Israel Launches SEO Contest Against Iran Holocaust Cartoons</span><!--EZCODE FONT END--><br><br>By Israel News Agency Staff<br><br>Jerusalem----February 7.....In response to Iran's best-selling newspaper announcing a competition to find the best cartoons about the Holocaust, the Israel News Agency launched an SEO - Internet search engine optimization marketing contest to prevent Iran news Websites from reaching top positions in Google.<br><br>"When I heard that a newspaper in Iran was now holding a cartoon contest on the Holocaust, I knew that SEO would be the most potent tool in combating it," said Joel Leyden, publisher of the Israel News Agency. "That 12 winners in Iran would have their Holocaust cartoons published and would receive two gold coins (worth about $140 each) as a prize, I donned my SEO Israel Defense Forces uniform, cocked and loaded my keyboard. There is no way that Iran will spit on the graves of over 6 million Jews who perished in the Holocaust."<br><br>The Israel News Agency is asking every SEO advertising marketing professional to create Web pages and optimize the keywords: "Iran Holocaust Cartoon Contest" in order to prevent the Iran newspapers, the enemies of Israel, the Jews, the Christians and Western democracy from attaining a high Google and Google News position. The SEO contestants will wrap these keywords around their comments of how Iran has sponsored Islam suicide bombing terror attacks against innocent men, women and children in Israel. Iran directly funds the activities of the terrorist groups Hamas and Hizbullah.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.israelnewsagency.com/iranholocaustcartoonsisraelseo48480207.html">www.israelnewsagency.com/...80207.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
antiaristo

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Uh-Huh

Postby StarmanSkye » Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:01 pm

Cute -- 6 million Jewish holocaust victims trumps 60 million Muslim Crusade victims.<br><br>I would think that the hypocritical 'issue' of absolute Free Speech rights to insult any and every belief or value system could have been fairly-well challenged by equal-time publishing of cartoons featuring Jesus and Geo Bush, Hillary, Tony Blair, a comoatose Sharon and the Queen E. in some hot sixway sweaty sex.<br><br>As the neocon-links and ready supply of Danish flags suggest, I don't doubt this 'incident' was staged to provoke Muslim outraged reaction and get Europe on-board the US, UK and Israel's planned attack on Iran (which looks foreboding given Putin's bribed about-face).<br><br>It's a crying shame when people allow themselves to be manipulated and used on behalf of special interests. How can people be so blind? <br><br>Starman <p></p><i></i>
StarmanSkye

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hint , hint.

Postby slimmouse » Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:08 pm

<br><br> I may be paraphrasing here, but didnt hitler once say ;<br><br> "what a good thing it is for Governments that their people dont think"<br><br> Enter the other Nazi commentators who suggest that controlling the media is the key to success.<br><br> Voila.<br><br> Welcome to the 21st Western century . <p></p><i></i>
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Previous

Return to Religion and the Occult