Christianity without Christ

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Christianity without Christ

Postby NewKid » Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:41 am

<br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Speaking of religion, Simon Cozens proposes (found via here) that American Christianity – referring to what is variously called American Evangelism, Christian Zionism, or Dominionism, and comprising much of mainstream American Protestantism - isn’t really Christianity at all. It seems they’ve taken the goriest bits from the Old Testament, added the Book of Revelations and a smattering of very Aryan and militaristic visual images of Jesus, and purport to call it Christianity. Missing completely is the Four Gospels, as Christ Himself in word and deed is far too radical for them to tolerate. It’s Christianity without Christ. I’d compare it to Satanism, except that would be too much of an insult to the good people who worship the Dark Lord. <hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://xymphora.blogspot.com/2006/08/christianity-without-christ.html" target="top">xymphora.blogspot.com/2006/08/christianity-without-christ.html</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
NewKid

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Christianity without Christ

Postby yesferatu » Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:59 pm

amerikan x-ianity is nothing more or less than the Berzerker cult of State religion re-formulated for this particular era and culture. It was most prominently seen in Nazi Germany, and it's manifestation here is slightly altered, but with the same objects of worship and same obsessed leader/follower hierarchy. <br><br>amerikan jezuz is just as fucked up as Himmlers Thule Society. What is scarier this time around is that there are far more devotees of Berzerkerism via amerikan jezuz than Himmler could ever have hoped to proselytize to the cult during the nazi era.<br> <p></p><i></i>
yesferatu

Return to Religion and the Occult