LDS Church Reveals More Manuscripts Seer Stone

Moderators: DrVolin, 82_28, Elvis, Jeff

LDS Church Reveals More Manuscripts Seer Stone

Postby Ufologyangel » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:57 am

I'm finding it VERY interesting that the Mormon church is releasing long held secrets at this time. Do you think they know we are coming up to a significant event in human history and they no longer have a need to keep their information hidden? (I do).

This article says Joseph Smith used his "seer stone" to translate the golden tablets, but I always thought it was a pair of eyeglasses given to him by Moroni (who, btw, is an alien, not an angel). The church says more manuscripts will be released until all they have is made public. (I wonder if they will finally tell the truth about the talking salamander; uh reptilian?)

I've always had a fascination with the Mormon religion, especially the origins. (I'm not Mormon, but my family roots are in the LDS church. My ancestor was Joseph Smith's bodyguard). Peter Levenda's excellent book "The Angel and the Sorcerer" is a MUST read for all who are interested in ufology, paranormal, spiritualism, or the history of the Mormon church.

http://www.sltrib.com/news/2802019-155/ ... -documents
Ufologyangel
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:18 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: LDS Church Reveals More Manuscripts Seer Stone

Postby BrandonD » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:08 pm

Some interesting pieces of info I've read on the history of the mormon religion:

Around the turn of the 20th century there was a man named William Morgan, a freemason. He published a book called (something like) "The Rites and Rituals of Freemasonry" which gave away a lot of the 'trade secrets'.

After this little indiscretion he was arrested over some minor infraction, and then was later kidnapped. His body eventually turned up in a lake. This death led to a large anti-masonic sentiment in the country, and the creation of a third political party (the first time this had ever occurred), which was aptly named the "anti-masonic party".

His widow then went on to marry Joseph Smith, the founder of mormonism. As many know, the mormon religion shares a LOT of rituals and symbolism with freemasonry. One wonders what Joseph Smith's ties to freemasonry might have been.
"One measures a circle, beginning anywhere." -Charles Fort
User avatar
BrandonD
 
Posts: 768
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:05 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: LDS Church Reveals More Manuscripts Seer Stone

Postby Freitag » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:22 am

John Keel convinced me that Joseph Smith was just another victim of the Ultraterrestrials, who are always playing the same games throughout history for reasons only they know.
User avatar
Freitag
 
Posts: 602
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:49 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: LDS Church Reveals More Manuscripts Seer Stone

Postby Ufologyangel » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:57 am

BrandonD » Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:08 pm wrote:Some interesting pieces of info I've read on the history of the mormon religion:

Around the turn of the 20th century there was a man named William Morgan, a freemason. He published a book called (something like) "The Rites and Rituals of Freemasonry" which gave away a lot of the 'trade secrets'.

After this little indiscretion he was arrested over some minor infraction, and then was later kidnapped. His body eventually turned up in a lake. This death led to a large anti-masonic sentiment in the country, and the creation of a third political party (the first time this had ever occurred), which was aptly named the "anti-masonic party".

His widow then went on to marry Joseph Smith, the founder of mormonism. As many know, the mormon religion shares a LOT of rituals and symbolism with freemasonry. One wonders what Joseph Smith's ties to freemasonry might have been.


Levenda's book goes into a lot of details about this account. Joseph Smith required all members (men) of his new church to join Freemasonary. A lot of Mormon sacraments are based on masonry. It's also said that Smith let out a Freemason cry at his moment of death. I find it fascinating!

It will be interesting to see all the LDS church releases in the coming days. I believe it will come out quickly, because they know we have little time left. There's no longer a reason to keep it all hidden.

Of course, I want to be a Freemason, but sadly, they still do not allow women. The official, sanctioned masons do not allow women as members. There are several spin-offs that do, but they are not recognized by the official grand lodge. And I don't have a great desire to join the "blue haired ladies" at Order of the Eastern Star.
Ufologyangel
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:18 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: LDS Church Reveals More Manuscripts Seer Stone

Postby Ufologyangel » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:59 am

Freitag » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:22 pm wrote:John Keel convinced me that Joseph Smith was just another victim of the Ultraterrestrials, who are always playing the same games throughout history for reasons only they know.


Did Keel write a book about Mormons interacting with extraterrestrials? If so, I would be interested in reading it. Do you have a title? Thanks!
Ufologyangel
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:18 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: LDS Church Reveals More Manuscripts Seer Stone

Postby Freitag » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:39 pm

Ufologyangel » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:59 pm wrote:
Freitag » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:22 pm wrote:John Keel convinced me that Joseph Smith was just another victim of the Ultraterrestrials, who are always playing the same games throughout history for reasons only they know.


Did Keel write a book about Mormons interacting with extraterrestrials? If so, I would be interested in reading it. Do you have a title? Thanks!


It was mentioned in one of his better books, which I'm pretty sure is Operation Trojan Horse. I read a bunch of his books in a row though so I'm not sure.
User avatar
Freitag
 
Posts: 602
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:49 am
Blog: View Blog (0)


Return to Religion and the Occult

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest