9/11 Citizen's Grand Jury forming in Austin

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

9/11 Citizen's Grand Jury forming in Austin

Postby 11:11 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:12 pm

This is the website of Austin911GrandJury.org.
We are working on forming a local grand jury here in Austin to bring forth a presentment of criminal charges concerning the crimes of 911. This Austin's Grand Jury is to be modeled after and coordinated with the "Citizens' Grand Jury on the Crimes of 9/11"
in Los Angeles. Please visit their website for more info:

www.911truthla.us

You can read their Presentment of Findings here.

There is also video of the 9/11 Legal Discussion Panel from the February '07 Phoenix 9/11 Accountablility Conference at

www.CitizensAdvocate.net

Please also visit www.911Initiative.org.This group in NYC is taking steps to introduce a ballot initiative for a new 9/11 investigation and to have a special prosecutor appointed. Even if you're not in NYC there is much we can do to help and support them in this crucial task.

Below you can hear Richard Reeve's interview with Deborah Stevens concerning the Austin 9/11 Grand Jury on his March 4, 2007 broadcast of his popular radio talk show, "Restoring Our Republic" which airs Sunday nights from 6-8pm CST on the RBN network.

We will be updating this site as we get more information and formulation of strategy. We plan on having our first meeting on Saturday April 21 at 4pm till about 6pm at Brave New Books, 1904 Guadalupe St. Suite A. We will be discussing the history and precedence of Citizens' Grand Juries, showing some videos, discussing and setting up the election of the members of the Austin Citizens' 9/11 Grand Jury, as well as a preliminary discussion on potential evidence to be considered. If you want to be part of this grand jury movement in Austin, you can contact Deborah Stevens at

Austin911GrandJury@hotmail.com

http://www.austin911grandjury.org/
11:11

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Vigilant Guardian » Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:06 am

I wish you guys luck. I'm far too far away to join in, but please post anything interesting that emerges. the question of what can we do, and what even can we decide happened that day, remain elusive.
The whole 9/11 Truth movement was born broken and has gotten worse, but I'm glad there's still people willing in 2007 to take a crack at it. hope they don't blow it by being dumb like everyone else. If only we could preach beyond the choir somehow Church attendance might rise. That's my no. 1 advice: build bridges and bring in people who don't already believe. Then we can all pool ideas on what to do, what can we do, how can we make it so we can do more, empowerment issues... That's the main persistent stumbling block. A lot more people would admit their doubts is they felt there was a reason to, a cause for hope.
Stay Vigilant
Vigilant Guardian

Postby 11:11 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:30 pm

I don't live in Austin or LA. If I did, I would surely join in. I was glad to see this, because I had thought the same thing - form citizens grand juries, which have their basis in common law. I'm sure no federal prosecutor would go forward with indictments, but coming up with indictments could wake people up. I hope. Who knows where that cold lead. Maybe pitchforks and ropes.
11:11

Return to 9/11