ANGEL IS NEXT

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

ANGEL IS NEXT

Postby elfismiles » Tue May 04, 2010 3:44 pm

Declassified 9/11 U.S. Secret Service FOIA Records Describing Activity of President Bush & VP Cheney

Submitted by Aidan Monaghan on Thu, 04/29/2010 - 5:57am

The following are declassified United States Secret Service records obtained on April 23, 2010 via a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request, describing the activities of President George W. Bush, Vice President Dick Cheney, families of the president and vice-president, threats against Air Force One and activity within the Presidential Emergency Operations Center on September 11, 2001.

Download the PDF file via the following link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?vydb4nxdmyy

http://www.911blogger.com/news/2010-04- ... -vp-cheney

8bitagent wrote:
Powerful new article just appeared, casting an even more frightening light on what might have transpired on 9/11...and thats the cyber element:
the world of Ptech and "angel is next"
http://911blogger.com/node/20677

viewtopic.php?p=276283#p276283

King_Mob wrote:Let me make one last point. I am in no way trying to marginalize any of the other extremely important aspects of 9/11 truth, such as the connection between Al-Qaeda and Intelligence, NORAD war games, the testamony of Sibel Edmonds, the possible connection between Atta and Heroin trafficking, AA Put Options, Stand down orders, "Angel is Next", etc. All of these are very important pieces of the puzzle, and anyone who is serious about researching 9/11 must investigate these in order to fully connect the dots. However, these claims are encroaching on, if not fully steeped in, "conspiracy" territory.

viewtopic.php?p=176677#p176677

8bitagent wrote:
ANGEL IS NEXT

Cheney said the government was getting a high level attack. Air Force One was next.

In reality, Cheney was helping to control the program his buddy al Qadi put in through Ptech to confuse the FAA and NORAD.

So Buffet, one of the heads of UAV drone corp. Mitre, who was in the FAA controller system with Ptech on 9/11 is at OFFUT AFB.

WHO ELSE used to be at Offut AFB?

Michael Aquino, high Satanic leader and founder of the Temple of Set.
His crimes against children are numerous, despite being a high level ranking millitary official. He committed all sorts of trauma sex based mind control at Offut AFB

In 1986 he handed off millions to pedophile kingpin Lawrence King at Offut AFB as part of Iran Contra

Paul Bonacci has testified that he was abused at Offutt AFB where the satanist Lt Col Michael Aquino has been accused by others of carrying out brutal torture and mind control experiments.

Why wasn't Mr. Bonacci invited to the White House to talk about missing and exploited children? It may be the greatest of ironies that President Bush was flown to Offutt AFB for safe keeping on 911. That is our SAC command center. I do not imagine that Paul woul feel safe there or at the White House.

Offutt's host unit is the 55th Wing, the largest wing within the Air Force's Air Combat Command. Additionally, the base is home to many significant associate units, including US Strategic Command Headquarters, the Air Force Weather Agency, the Omaha operating location of the Defense Finance and Accounting Service, and many others.

A number (it hasn't been reported exactly how many but it was called 'a small group of business leaders') of CEO's from New York, including at least one from the WTC, were attending a breakfast meeting at Offutt Air Force Base in Omaha, Nebraska on the morning of September 11, guests of Warren Buffett (isn't he the same guy who has guaranteed that the United States will suffer a nuclear attack by terrorists?).

Offutt Air Force Base is the base that Bush flew to on September 11, supposedly because it is the headquarters of the E-4B, the aircraft which is the "command, control and communications center to direct U.S. forces, execute emergency war orders and coordinate actions by civil authorities".

REMEMBER, BUSH KNEW he was under assassination threats when Sudanese nationals, staying near the hijackers were arrested in Florida where Bush was staying. He had anti aircraft missiles, sniper and patrol boats near his hotel.
http://www.madcowprod.com/09272007a.html

The NEXT DAY Mossad agents posing as Arabs in a white van came up as he was jogging and wanted to interview him. It was an assassination threat, just like 2 days prior when the head of Northern Alliance was killed by ISI agents the same way.
Later that day a NAZI in California shot up Burns security offices, FORCING Burns to stand down their Globe Aviation security at the airports used on 9/11

Mossad white vans WERE ALL OVER 9/11 in NYC and NJ
http://infowars.net/articles/april2007/230407vans.htm

So...

viewtopic.php?p=146925#p146925

elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Re: ANGEL IS NEXT

Postby elfismiles » Tue May 04, 2010 3:46 pm

BannedfromDU wrote:
Suddenly it appears the controlled demolition, WTC 7, NORAD stand down, hijacking drills, war games, "Angel is Next" call to Bush, living hijackers, double-agent hijackers, CIA insider put options, and "al-Qaeda" links to Anglo-American intelligence are not enough. Now every researcher has their own pet theory about no planes, no hijackers, no phone calls, no Pentagon Boeing, and no flight 93 crash (they claim it landed it Cleveland and the wreckage in Shanksville was, you guessed it, planted.

viewtopic.php?p=76987#p76987

elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Re: ANGEL IS NEXT

Postby 8bitagent » Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:01 am

Ugh, I feel extremely embarrassed seeing my old lunatic unsourced ravings regarding the sept 11 tragedy.

My final estimation is that unseen forces conspired to work their mojo to give the very real appearance that a deadly Islamic terror group orchestrated 9/11, making both al Qaeda convinced they did it and America convinced they are under a jihadist threat...but both being puppeteered by the same dark hand.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to 9/11