Where Did The Towers Go?

Moderators: DrVolin, 82_28, Elvis, Jeff

Re: Where Did The Towers Go?

Postby Lord Balto » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:03 pm

The problem I have with drawing conclusions from the inability of nanothermite to cause all of the results seen on 9/11 is that these conclusions commonly do not account for the presence of the nanothermite itself, which has been demonstrated rather conclusively by Jones, et al. In my estimation, the presence of nanothermite, at the very least, suggests the presence of persons currently unknown in the towers before the events of 9/11. Whatever the ultimate reason for the use of nanothermite, it must be seen as part of a larger and more complex operation. This is the problem with most theories about 9/11. They tend to try to explain all of the symptoms by a single cause, whereas it must be assumed that the events consisted of a complex series of interrelated subevents carried out by a number of different teams using varying methods and technologies.

As for the reason for the presence of the nanothermite itself, might I suggest that it was used to carve out the quite ridiculous outline of the plane in the side of the building?
User avatar
Lord Balto
 
Posts: 733
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:34 pm
Location: Interzone
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Where Did The Towers Go?

Postby Bruce Dazzling » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:14 pm

chump » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:15 pm wrote:Look: A category 3 Hurricane Erin was closing in on New York City - until just before the towers blew! And it was practically kept a secret!? See the Eye? In my twisted imagination, the pupil is growing.



Just stumbled upon this video (below), and it reminded me that someone (turns out to have been chump) posted a short vid about it a while ago.

The one below is much longer. I haven't watched more than a few minutes of it, but I submit it here for your approval, sports fans.

Uploaded on Nov 1, 2011
(FEDERALJACK) Ten (10) years ago a category 3 hurricane named Erin was headed directly at NYC & the Tri-State area. It was set to make landfall on September the 11th 2001. If hurricane Erin had continued on it's path NYC would have had a category 3 storm to contend with instead of the "terror" attacks that occurred. Could this monster storm have been steered away from NYC to allow for the attacks to happen? This documentary not only answers that question, it shows how it could be done with technology that already exists today and did ten years ago. The government of the U.S. has had the ability to modify weather since the 1960's. Weather warfare was first used in the Vietnam war and is very much alive today. The worst attack on American soil could have been prevented by hurricane Erin and yet somehow the category 3 hurricane makes a sudden u-turn at the very last minute, do you think Bin-Laden did that from a cave with a laptop.... I don't. Just more evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.


"Arrogance is experiential and environmental in cause. Human experience can make and unmake arrogance. Ours is about to get unmade."

~ Joe Bageant R.I.P.

OWS Photo Essay

OWS Photo Essay - Part 2
User avatar
Bruce Dazzling
 
Posts: 2306
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:25 pm
Location: Yes
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Where Did The Towers Go?

Postby Lord Balto » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:34 am

They couldn't just wait a week? The response to the failure of the Chicago plot to kill John Kennedy on November 2, 1963, was to wait three weeks and kill him on the 22nd in Dallas.

The deeper question, of course, is why do folks like to introduce extraneous nonsense that just makes those of us looking for the real truth look like nutjobs? I mean, really? Is this not John Birch Society style technoparanoia?
User avatar
Lord Balto
 
Posts: 733
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:34 pm
Location: Interzone
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Where Did The Towers Go?

Postby elfismiles » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:36 pm

I hear you Lord but at the same time I'm curious about this since, having not seen the video yet but having researched weather modification some what, it seems possible.

Oh the thin line we Fortean Anomalist Informationalists walk ...

Lord Balto » 06 Feb 2014 12:34 wrote:They couldn't just wait a week? The response to the failure of the Chicago plot to kill John Kennedy on November 2, 1963, was to wait three weeks and kill him on the 22nd in Dallas.

The deeper question, of course, is why do folks like to introduce extraneous nonsense that just makes those of us looking for the real truth look like nutjobs? I mean, really? Is this not John Birch Society style technoparanoia?
“Mass shootings and mass burnings,” Pyne says. “Welcome to the new America.”
The Terrifying Science Behind California’s Massive Camp Fire - WIRED


AnomalyRadio.com
Streaming Since Last Century
User avatar
elfismiles
 
Posts: 8299
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:46 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)

Re: Where Did The Towers Go?

Postby elfismiles » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:15 pm

Paul Hellyer endorses Judy Wood's book (at 16:35)

Full Disclosure Hon Paul T Hellyer
David Whitehead - Truth Warrior

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv8XB3qE8JM#t=16m35s
“Mass shootings and mass burnings,” Pyne says. “Welcome to the new America.”
The Terrifying Science Behind California’s Massive Camp Fire - WIRED


AnomalyRadio.com
Streaming Since Last Century
User avatar
elfismiles
 
Posts: 8299
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:46 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)

Re: Where Did The Towers Go?

Postby BrandonD » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:22 am

Lord Balto » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:34 am wrote:They couldn't just wait a week? The response to the failure of the Chicago plot to kill John Kennedy on November 2, 1963, was to wait three weeks and kill him on the 22nd in Dallas.

The deeper question, of course, is why do folks like to introduce extraneous nonsense that just makes those of us looking for the real truth look like nutjobs? I mean, really? Is this not John Birch Society style technoparanoia?


It is worth looking into IMO, looking into something is not endorsing it as factual.

I think it is counter-productive to "skeptic-shame" people who are simply looking into a possibility, as long as it is simply consideration and not proclamation of fact.

Artificial weather modification is a reality. Something that exists in reality is not nonsense, by traditional standards.

There are some unusual and anomalous aspects of 9/11 - those who are not hopelessly wedded to the pop-science model of the world would likely agree.

Perhaps there is ultimately nothing unusual about these anomalies, perhaps they're only the result of official deception and obfuscation. But I think it would be foolish to simply assume such a thing as a given, considering that it's extremely likely that TPTB are in possession of technology far in advance of what is commonly known to exist.
"One measures a circle, beginning anywhere." -Charles Fort
User avatar
BrandonD
 
Posts: 768
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:05 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Where Did The Towers Go?

Postby Elvis » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:44 am

Can anyone recommend the best overall video among those produced by Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth?

A dear old friend who's all about scientific evidence recently declared that he thought the whole "controlled demolition thing is complete bullshit" and when I asked him if he'd seen the "ae911truth" material, he replied, "No, and I haven't read Mein Kampf and I haven't read The Protocols of the Elders of Zion either!"

Well. That weasel-wording really set me off, and I let him have it but good. He'd read some of the smug MSM 'debunking' that can make smart people feel so good about how smart they are. At first he couldn't believe that "real" architects and structural engineers would question the NST, but he eventually agreed to look at the best information I could come up with. I'd like to start by sitting down with him and watching a well-presented video about it.

(This is the coder guy who told me one day, "You know me, I never believed in 'conspiracies' much, but listen to this..." and went on to tell the story of finding himself in the middle of "retired NSA" personnel and FBI spooks inserting backdoors in security software he had a major hand in developing. That story has come up on RI, and last year as I was preparing a big post about it, from multiple online sources, my computer froze and never worked again. He says my "level of interest" got raised a little too high that night. I never tried to reconstruct the post; I can't keep buying new computers. So anyway, he is open to seeing new things.)

I just cannot dismiss the possibility of controlled demolition, and Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth seems to make a very good case for it.

Video recommendations?
"Frankly, I don't think it's a good idea but the sums proposed are enormous."
User avatar
Elvis
 
Posts: 5497
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:24 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Where Did The Towers Go?

Postby Lord Balto » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:26 pm

Elvis » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:44 am wrote:I just cannot dismiss the possibility of controlled demolition, and Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth seems to make a very good case for it.


Well, Building 7 is clearly a controlled demolition. I mean, that's what they look like. And at least one expert on CD came to that conclusion simply by watching the video. I think what we may be missing is that the Twin Towers were a special case. No one had ever brought down anything that tall and narrow, so the techniques had to be modified based on computer modelling or back of the envelope computations, and there had to be precise synchronization with the radio controlled planes. So, I would suspect that they got some rather anomalous results from what should have been a straight forward collapse. And that's where all of these weird theories come in. They assume intentionality, whereas the peculiarities of the collapse may simply be unexplained (and unexplainable?) symptoms of the methods used.
User avatar
Lord Balto
 
Posts: 733
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:34 pm
Location: Interzone
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Where Did The Towers Go?

Postby chump » Fri May 08, 2015 6:05 pm



User avatar
chump
 
Posts: 1758
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:28 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Where Did The Towers Go?

Postby Lord Balto » Fri May 08, 2015 7:29 pm

So what's your point? Building 7 wasn't a controlled demolition because some dodo flipped a video and added some special effects? And remember, firemen on the scene said out loud that they heard explosions.
User avatar
Lord Balto
 
Posts: 733
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:34 pm
Location: Interzone
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Where Did The Towers Go?

Postby Elvis » Sat May 09, 2015 5:57 am

Lord Balto wrote:So what's your point? Building 7 wasn't a controlled demolition because some dodo flipped a video and added some special effects? And remember, firemen on the scene said out loud that they heard explosions.


She also cuts late into the shots of main two towers already falling, omitting what do look like rows of sqibs exploding, with the "pop-pop-pop" sounds to go with it. (We've all seen those, right?) To the objection that those bursts are just air and dust being blown out the windows by the pressure of the collapsing floors, 'Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth' makes a good case that the gasses and material are escaping too fast for that, but rather, the bursts can be explained by explosives.

And I keep coming back to this:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA7crfb-nsU

"Keep your eye on that building, it's gonna be coming down."

"That building is about to blow up. Move it back."


Note that apparently not all of the retreating men are firefighters or policemen -- two men are wearing blue helmets and regular clothing; others, too, are without uniforms or official gear.

Who are they? What are they carrying?

There's a fuller view of them at 0:35 in this shorter clip:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zNVKznkLXQ

Who are they? What are they carrying?
"Frankly, I don't think it's a good idea but the sums proposed are enormous."
User avatar
Elvis
 
Posts: 5497
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:24 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Where Did The Towers Go?

Postby Lord Balto » Sat May 09, 2015 8:47 am

"Blue helmets"? Oh noes! It's the United Nations! Somebody call Alex Jones!

As with the photograph of Ed Lansdale in Dealey Plaza, I would imagine that any extraneous personnel at Building 7 were there to help blow it to kingdom come. I have long suspected that the significance of Building 7 is that it was wired in advance because the Shanksville plane was meant to crash into it. With the premature destruction of that plane, the perpetrators were left with a rather embarrassing choice: either explain a building wired to go boom boom or blow it up and then try to explain how it managed to collapse without a plane hitting it. They obviously chose the latter option, knowing that no one would do a serious investigation and the public would believe any fairy tale they were fed, no matter to what degree it violated the laws of physics, part of that science that few of them understood. After all, doesn't everything happen because the son of the sky god makes it happen?
User avatar
Lord Balto
 
Posts: 733
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:34 pm
Location: Interzone
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Where Did The Towers Go?

Postby Elvis » Sat May 09, 2015 9:22 am

Sorry, I should have said "blue hardhats"; the UN association with "blue helmets" didn't occur to me when I wrote that.

Your Bldg. 7/Flight 93 hypothesis is interesting, makes a lot of sense.

Lord Balto wrote:"Blue helmets"? Oh noes! It's the United Nations! Somebody call Alex Jones!

As with the photograph of Ed Lansdale in Dealey Plaza, I would imagine that any extraneous personnel at Building 7 were there to help blow it to kingdom come. I have long suspected that the significance of Building 7 is that it was wired in advance because the Shanksville plane was meant to crash into it.
"Frankly, I don't think it's a good idea but the sums proposed are enormous."
User avatar
Elvis
 
Posts: 5497
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:24 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Where Did The Towers Go?

Postby chump » Sat May 09, 2015 12:49 pm

Lordy B...

My Point?... My Point??

The official story is rubbish, eh? Does it matter how we think that they did it?

There were many explosions in Manhatten that day, and a lot of witnesses who were confused, misled, misquoted, and outright lying. WTC7 was a bulky goliath that would've taken miles of wire and tons of putty surreptiously applied to the structure to bring it down. Look at it 'lathering' before it collapsed in the video below. I too can see the scenario you briefly described, except I can find no plane wreck in Shanksville. So, I imagine instead that the field interference generated by a blatantly ignored category 3 Hurricane Erin - spinning just offshore - on the very same day, disintegrated some steel in 1, 2 and 7.





Image
User avatar
chump
 
Posts: 1758
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:28 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Where Did The Towers Go?

Postby Lord Balto » Sun May 10, 2015 2:52 pm

the field interference generated by a blatantly ignored category 3 Hurricane Erin - spinning just offshore - on the very same day, disintegrated some steel in 1, 2 and 7.


Might as well just claim that the laws of physics changed on Sept. 11, 2001, and then snapped back to normal again the next day. I am unaware of any evidence that hurricanes (or any other cyclonic activity) weakens steel at a distance. The normal damage done by such events results from physical force--wind, rain, lightning--in proximity to the buildings. Note that despite official and unofficial theories about weakened steel, not a single building code for skyscrapers has been changed anywhere in the world. That is because the architects of the world understand that there is no need for such revision, since steel does not melt or collapse as a result of building fires or hurricanes.

As for demolition, you are assuming standard procedure. First, there was no need to strip out valuable copper in this operation. There was also no need to remove drywall and other material to minimize collateral damage. No permits, nothing to extend the preparation time beyond the actual planting of the explosives. And lots of government money to cover radio controlled explosives eliminating the need for wiring. Unlike commercial demolition, this was not a for-profit operation--except, of course, for the obscene profits to outfits like war contractors, mercenary suppliers, oil companies, and owners of asbestos laden and not fully leased office buildings.

Bottom line: Despite your hurricane hypothesis, there is no need to deform the laws of physics to make a building collapse in a manner indistinguishable from an explosive demolition. It is simply necessary to show a plausible way that the explosives could have been planted, such as shutting down elevators for an hour or two or restricting access to the basement for a short time. I am positive there are many ways of doing so with minimal disturbance to the occupants. Put these guys in the right stage uniforms, like many of the "police" in Dealey Plaza, and the average American office worker would think nothing of a couple of guys with masonry drills boring into the substructure of the building. Or, even if they physically wired the explosives, "Hi, I'm with electrical services. I need to run this detonator cord, er, electric cable under the floor. Go get a cup of coffee while I do so."
User avatar
Lord Balto
 
Posts: 733
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:34 pm
Location: Interzone
Blog: View Blog (0)

PreviousNext

Return to 9/11

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest