FEMA had every truck with WTC steel tracked by Satellite

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

FEMA had every truck with WTC steel tracked by Satellite

Postby gwbushmalecheerleader » Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:23 am

I think this is a very interesting read. From a former Chief Economist at Labor for Bush administration, now a professor at Texas A&M. Written yesterday, by Greg Symanski.<br><br>I found the link to this article on "crooks and liars", to give proper credit.<br><br>Seems the official 911 myth is coming undone at the seams...:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.arcticbeacon.com/articles/article/1518131/27302.htm">www.arcticbeacon.com/arti.../27302.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
gwbushmalecheerleader

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: FEMA had every truck with WTC steel tracked by Satellite

Postby gwbushmalecheerleader » Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:25 am

An excerpt from article:<br><br>"Former Bush Team Member Says WTC Collapse Likely A Controlled Demolition And 'Inside Job'<br>Highly recognized former chief economist in Labor Department now doubts official 9/11 story, claiming suspicious facts and evidence cover-up indicate government foul play and possible criminal implications.<br>June 12, 2005<br><br>By Greg Szymanski<br><br>A former chief economist in the Labor Department during President Bush's first term now believes the official story about the collapse of the WTC is 'bogus,' saying it is more likely that a controlled demolition destroyed the Twin Towers and adjacent Building No. 7.<br><br>"If demolition destroyed three steel skyscrapers at the World Trade Center on 9/11, then the case for an 'inside job' and a government attack on America would be compelling," said Morgan Reynolds, Ph.D, a former member of the Bush team who also served as director of the Criminal Justice Center at the National Center for Policy Analysis headquartered in Dallas, TX.<br><br>Reynolds, now a professor emeritus at Texas A&M University, also believes it's 'next to impossible' that 19 Arab Terrorists alone outfoxed the mighty U.S. military, adding the scientific conclusions about the WTC collapse may hold the key to the entire mysterious plot behind 9/11.<br><br>"It is hard to exaggerate the importance of a scientific debate over the cause(s) of the collapse of the twin towers and building 7," said Reynolds this week from his offices at Texas A&M. "If the official wisdom on the collapses is wrong, as I believe it is, then policy based on such erroneous engineering analysis is not likely to be correct either. The government's collapse theory is highly vulnerable on its own terms. Only professional demolition appears to account for the full range of facts associated with the collapse of the three buildings.<br><br>"More importantly, momentous political and social consequences would follow if impartial observers concluded that professionals imploded the WTC. Meanwhile, the job of scientists, engineers and impartial researchers everywhere is to get the scientific and engineering analysis of 9/11 right."<br><br>However, Reynolds said "getting it right in today's security state' remains challenging because he claims explosives and structural experts have been intimidated in their analyses of the collapses of 9/11."<br><br>Sorry Greg, it is Szymanski. With a z. <p></p><i></i>
gwbushmalecheerleader

Postby sussurus2 » Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:45 am

"<br>Seems the official 911 myth is coming undone at the seams...:"<br><br>Begging your indulgence, but given that the level of play we're discussing involves moves planned not just a few in advance, but possibly a generation ahead of time, it's likely that the 9/11 event will continue to serve its many purposes as it "unravels" on schedule, thus damning the current forward-stage actors, who exit stage left, leaving us applauding the entrance of the "more moderate, sensible folks" who will administer the next stage of refinements of control...highly unpleasant thought, that. Suddenly co-opting all the "fringe" 9/11 sites in one quick 180-degree spin of checkerboard. <p></p><i></i>
sussurus2

to beat long-game players

Postby glubglubglub » Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:31 pm

takes multifront action, and changing the game (easiest = bring in a new player). I also wouldn't underestimate the opponent, but overestimating them is a great risk also, as it may make one reject aforehand strategies that only appear risky due to a false perception.<br><br>Also, forcing an accelleration of pace throws long game planners off, because most if offered what they want ahead of schedule will take it rather than wait for it, but in so doing forget that their plans are contingent upon scheduling that is now undone.<br><br>As a serious question: what with the shit economy, how hard would it be to get some millions of folks to camp out on the capital lawn (the one usually used for milion-folk marches?) until such time as...<br><br>The major organizational task would be screening out plants and keeping people peaceful and fed, but a movement of sufficient size would have to be covered and could at least force on of the black hats to capitulate a bit.<br><br>My informal street surveys show that surprisingly few people from any walk of life find 9/11 passes the smell test but are isolated; a critical mass could sufficiently change the dynamic that our politics get shifted heavily.<br><br>I wouldn't be surprised, actually, if some combination of iraq going extra poorly and the political murmings online have postponed or prevented the much-rumored iran attack; I suspect that was a real deal that has been morphed into a distraction after focus groups concluded it to be a total no-go.<br><br>My money on the wtc -- someone needs to get as much documentation of the original building as possible: material sources, companies supplying them, principle actors at said firms, etc...that's where to figure out where the smell comes from. <p></p><i></i>
glubglubglub

Postby gwbushmalecheerleader » Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:06 pm

You've lost me, friend.<br><br> Are you suggesting I put a timeframe in which this was planned and carried out? Where did I say anything about that?<br><br>I said the official 911 myth is coming undone.<br><br>How does that relate to a timeframe for planning?<br><br>As far as i know, this could have been a military/industrial complex plot since Berlin wall fell to find new boogieman.<br><br>However, someone or someones DID plan and carry it out, yes?<br><br>So why the boo-boo tears over finding out FUCKING WHO??? <p></p><i></i>
gwbushmalecheerleader

Who?

Postby PeterofLoneTree » Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:36 am

From <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://pilger.carlton.com/print/124759">pilger.carlton.com/print/124759</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Two years ago a project set up by the men who now surround George W Bush said what America needed was "a new Pearl Harbor". Its published aims have, alarmingly, come true. : John Pilger :12 Dec 2002 <p></p><i></i>
PeterofLoneTree

Return to 9/11