Former MI5 David Shayler: 9/11 an Inside Job

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Former MI5 David Shayler: 9/11 an Inside Job

Postby Rigorous Intuition » Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:33 pm

<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Shayler's been a dangerous man since he went public in the mid-90s with the story that the UK contracted al Qaeda to assassinate Gadaffi.<br><br>From Prison Planet:</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br>...<br><br><br>Shayler said that his suspicions were first aroused about 9/11 when the usual route of crime scene investigation was impeded when the debris was immediately seized and shipped off to China.<br><br>"It is in fact a criminal offence to interfere with a crime scene and yet in the case of 9/11 all the metal from the buildings is shipped out to China, there are no forensications done on that metal. Now that to me suggests they never wanted anybody to look at that metal because it was not going to provide the evidence they wanted to show people that it was Al-Qaeda."<br><br>Shayler then went on to dismiss the incompetence theory.<br><br>"The more I look at it, you realize that it's not incompetence. There were FBI officers all over the country, Colleen Rowley is obviously the one who managed to get a congressional hearing, but there was plenty of evidence certainly."<br><br>"There are so many questions that need to be answered, protocols being overridden within national defense, people actively being stopped from carrying out investigations. This wasn't an accident, they were aware there was intelligence indicating those kind of attacks, there were FBI intercepts saying it in the days before the attacks. When you look at it all, that is a big big intelligence picture and yet these people were crucially stopped from doing their jobs, stopped from trying to protect the American people."<br><br>Shayler elaborated by saying the evidence suggests the attack was originally meant to be much wider in scope and was an attempt at a violent coup intended to decapitate the entire government as a pretext for martial law.<br><br>"So you're looking at a situation in which you almost have a coup de'tat because you've got to bear in mind that there were weapons discovered on planes that didn't take off on 9/11. Now people have obviously postulated that they were going perhaps to attack the White House, Capitol Hill. That looks to me like an attempt to destroy American government and declare a state of emergency, in fact a coup de'tat, a violent coup de'tat."<br><br>"There are so very many questions about this and you realize again that none of the enquiries ever get to the bottom of any of these things, they don't take all the evidence, they don't often take any evidence under oath when they should be taking it under oath."<br><br>Shayler was forthright in his assertion that the attack was planned and executed within the jurisdiction of the military-industrial complex. <br><br>"They let it happen, they made it happen to create a trigger to be able to allow the invasion of Afghanistan, the invasion of Iraq and of course what they're trying to do now is the same thing with the invasion of Iran and Syria."<br><br>more:<br> <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://prisonplanet.com/articles/june2005/270605insidejob.htm" target="top">prisonplanet.com/articles/june2005/270605insidejob.htm</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>An earlier story from <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>The Guardian</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->, after the publication of Forbidden Truth made the gag on Shayler redundant:<br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>MI6 'halted bid to arrest bin Laden'</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> <br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Startling revelations by French intelligence experts back David Shayler's alleged 'fantasy'about Gadaffi plot</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> <br><br>British intelligence paid large sums of money to an al-Qaeda cell in Libya in a doomed attempt to assassinate Colonel Gadaffi in 1996 and thwarted early attempts to bring Osama bin Laden to justice.<br><br>The latest claims of MI6 involvement with Libya's fearsome Islamic Fighting Group, which is connected to one of bin Laden's trusted lieutenants, will be embarrassing to the Government, which described similar claims by renegade MI5 officer David Shayler as 'pure fantasy'. <br><br>...<br><br>The Observer has been restrained from printing details of the allegations during the course of the trial of David Shayler, who was last week sentenced to six months in prison for disclosing documents obtained during his time as an MI5 officer. He was not allowed to argue that he made the revelations in the public interest. <br><br>...<br><br>The Observer can today reveal that the MI6 officers involved in the alleged plot were Richard Bartlett, who has previously only been known under the codename PT16 and had overall responsibility for the operation; and David Watson, codename PT16B. As Shayler's opposite number in MI6, Watson was responsible for running a Libyan agent, 'Tunworth', who was was providing information from within the cell. According to Shayler, <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>MI6 passed £100,000 to the al-Qaeda plotters</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->. <br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://politics.guardian.co.uk/news/story/0,9174,837333,00.html" target="top">politics.guardian.co.uk/news/story/0,9174,837333,00.html</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
Rigorous Intuition

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Former MI5 David Shayler: 9/11 an Inside Job

Postby heath7 » Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:59 pm

It should be so obvious to everyone with a working brain that the official story of 9-11 is a feeble cover-up.<br><br>I guess its really true, if you repeat a lie often enough it becomes truth. <p></p><i></i>
heath7

David Shayler on 9/11 inside job....

Postby emad » Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:40 pm

The key to understanding this complex web of organised crime turf wars, blackmail and counter-blackmail is the role played by Larry Silverstein.<br><br>Shayler was too junior a spook to know of the late 60's/early 1970s fraud that ensured the ownership of the twin towers passed into illegal ownership of the NY Port Authority and thence onto Sliverstein.<br><br>Sliverstein's business connections [with Thatcher (via Robert Maxwell RIP), the Australian-based Lowy property-owning family linked to Tony Blair's blind trust asset portfolio (the Mancherster Trust) controllled by his former Middle East envoy (Lord) Michael Levy, former Labour Paymaster-General Geoffrey Robinson, former NATO Sec Gen Lord Robertson and HSBC CEO Sir John Bond] ensured that he knew in advance to insure his WTC holding for a potential double payout.<br><br>Sliverstein may be the subject of a long-term CIA sting. The true ownership of the WTC as I understand it from my best NATO Legal contact is US/UK interests connected to the ownership of much of the TriBeCa development.<br><br>Waiting for the British Library microfiche archives on this to be acccessible under the UK 2005 FoI Act. The 1980-'84 monthly newsletter DEFENCE INTELLIGENCE REVIEW MONITOR carried a series of briefings on this after Ronald and Nancy Reagan were sued in NYC in the summer of 1983 for gross defamation, slander, malicious wounding and actual bodily harm on the evidence of former Warren Commission witness General John Merryman. As I recall it, the Monitor referred specifiallly to two US lawsuits settled in the US regarding a fraud committed in late '69 and early '70 re the WTC ownership.<br><br>Will scan and post this when I get access to the material.<br> <p></p><i></i>
emad

Return to 9/11