Stop Ignoring the 9/11-PNAC Connection!

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Stop Ignoring the 9/11-PNAC Connection!

Postby reggie501 » Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:04 am

<!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>9/11-PNAC, 9/11-PNAC<br>SHOULD BE THE #1 TOPIC OF DISCUSSION<br><br>A WAKE-UP CALL THE ALTERNATIVE AND LIBERAL MEDIA:<br>TO STOP IGNORING 9/11 AND THE PROJECT FOR A NEW AMERICAN CENTURY<br>Jesse, TvNewsLIES.org Editor, 12, July, 2005<br></strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>We must open PNAC and 9/11 to public discourse because all roads may very well lead to or from 9/11.<br><br>9/11 is not the reason the Bush/PNAC agenda took shape, it is the<br>excuse for implementing it.<br></em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br> 9/11 gave these men everything they could possibly ask for including unlimited power to implement their otherwise unacceptable plans for global domination. Nothing else would have enabled them to go ahead with their plans. 9/11 was the greatest thing that ever happened to these men. If that does not make you suspicious, nothing will. What are the odds that all of this is nothing more than a historical coincidence? Do these facts, at the very least, merit public discourse?<br><br>Unless the events of 9/11 are discussed openly and without apprehension, nothing else is real. When the people who benefited the most from the events of 9/11 were the very people responsible for preventing them, something is wrong. Since these people had ability to prevent, permit or conduct the events themselves, their collective and individual responses to the events must be examined and analyzed to the last detail. Anything less would be cowardice.<br><br>Even a rookie detective will tell you that motive and means are the keys to identifying suspects in a crime. The self-proclaimed goals of the Project for a New American Century (PNAC) clearly establish a more realistic and plausible motive to create a "new Pearl Harbor" than can be attributed to any Islamic extremist. As a matter of fact, the events of 9/11 were perhaps the most counterproductive factors in the history of Islamic progress. They resulted in an overwhelming backlash against the many Islamic people around the world.<br><br>Contrast the two motives. For the neocons in PNAC, 9/11 was a dream come true. Their dormant agenda now had an excuse for being implemented. On the other hand, the motive attributed to terrorists for the events of 9/11 was the laughable "they hate our freedom,” ostensibly stemming from the teachings of Islam. In truth, such acts would have violated the teachings of their religion and exponentially added a heavy burden to the daily life of every Muslim. This is not to say that there were no Al Qaeda types involved in the events of 9/11. It merely raises unanswered questions about what Al Qaeda really is and with whom their members work. And if they were actually involved in the events, what were the real reasons for their actions? Their motives, not those attributed to them, have to become part of the public discourse.<br><br>Much more in full article: <br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.tvnewslies.org/html/stop_ignoring_9_11___pnac.html">www.tvnewslies.org/html/s..._pnac.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
reggie501

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Stop Ignoring the 9/11-PNAC Connection!

Postby dbeach » Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:08 am

oh yeh!!<br><br>treason is in ..the media yawns and most amerikens are still sleeping <br>meanwhile the elites plan their next crime and cover up the previous crime..<br><br>and they got all dat money and power and still fear us and the TRUTH<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Postby psyop samurai » Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:44 am

<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"Unless the events of 9/11 are discussed openly and without apprehension, nothing else is real."</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br>Correct...<br><br>Yet their stratagem has succeeded because, as I've discovered (to my shock and horror), people are simply not psychologically equiped to deal with it. That leaves those of us who <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>are</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> equiped (which seems like no special talent), holding the bag, betrayed.<br><br>I've struggled greatly with this phenomenon, and have lately entertained a new angle...<br><br>While I've been through the 9/11 looking glass for over two years, I've only recently been exposed (mainly through RI) in any sensible way to the topic of ritual abuse, (though I'd heard of MK-Ultra, Franklin and other topics in a disjointed fashion). Thinking of Dissociative Identity Disorder, and how this is something induced in individual abuse victims, it seems with 9/11 they've accomplished something analogous at a collective level - a collective DID, if you will. Many people, otherwise able to handle atrocious things, just "split off" when it comes to 9/11. It's completely irrational. <br><br>In a profound sense, more than I could have imagined possible, we are not currently occupying the same collective identity. I get the sense that what's needed is some form of therapy to "reintegrate".<br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p097.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=psyopsamurai@rigorousintuition>psyop samurai</A> at: 7/12/05 11:53 pm<br></i>
psyop samurai

Postby dbeach » Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:00 am

from JFK to 7/7/05<br><br>the traumatizing of the nation ..of the planet has been successful fort he controllers<br><br>we have collective PTSD and also amnesia...and DID from the DOD [dept of defense} ha ha...<br><br>trying to blance life..feed the family..pay bills is complicated by the current level of fear and war mongering<br><br>the solution is by continuing to do the Truth search..its a curse ..its a blessing..its the mission of the enlightened..<br>FACE it most amerikans are still sleeping..and even won't thank ya if ya do succeed in saving the planet<br><br>but man I don't like control freaks..worked all my life for what I got and the elites are not taking it from me and the same elites are taking a huge risk of exposure by going for all the stars.. <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Return to 9/11