Sakher "Rocky" Hammad

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Sakher "Rocky" Hammad

Postby FourthBase » Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:21 pm

I brought his name up in another thread, but I feel the need to have a thread dedicated to him.<br><br>Here's my comment from before:<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>The guy did work on the sprinklers in the underground levels of the WTC on September 5, 2001. He had a photo ID pass to do such work. Who hired him?<br><br>We only know about Hammad because he was convicted of fraudulently obtaining a Tennessee driver's license. The woman who helped him get the license was murdered in a bizarre faux-car-accident the day before testifying in that case.<br><br>Did Bush's brother's company hire Hammad?<br>Find the company that hired him, and you've got a lead.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <br><br>Here's the relevant details from cooperativeresearch.org<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/searchResults.jsp?searchtext=sakher+hammad&events=on&entities=on&articles=on&topics=on&timelines=on&projects=on&titles=on&descriptions=on&dosearch=on&search=+Go+#events">www.cooperativeresearch.o...Go+#events</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br> <br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>February 10, 2002 Complete 911 Timeline <br> <br> Katherine Smith is killed one day before her scheduled appearance in court on charges she helped five Muslim terrorists get illegal drivers licenses. According to witnesses, she veered into a utility pole when a fire erupted in her car. She was burned beyond recognition. The FBI later determines that gasoline was poured on her clothing before she died in the fire and find that arson was the cause of death. [Associated Press, 2/15/02 (B)] A suicide note was found, but prosecutors say they are looking for murder suspects. One of the five Muslims, Sakhera Hammad, was found with a pass in his wallet giving access to the restricted areas of the WTC, dated September 5, 2001. Hammad claims he was a plumber and worked on the WTC's sprinkler system that day, but the company with exclusive rights to all WTC plumbing work has never heard of him. Smith was being investigated by the FBI; the five later plead guilty to charges of fraud. [Associated Press, 2/13/02; Reuters, 2/15/02; Go Memphis, 2/12/02; Memphis Commercial Appeal, 2/21/02] One of the five, Khaled Odtllah, drove from New York City to Memphis on 9/11. Tennessee is one of only four US states that doesn't require a Social Security card to get a driver's license. A prosecutor accuses each of the five men of attempting to acquire a "completely false and untraceable identity." [Associated Press, 2/15/02 (B); Associated Press, 2/12/02] One month later, the coroner who examines her body is targeted by a bomb, which is defused. Then in June the coroner is attacked, bound with barbed wire, and left with a bomb tied to his body, but he survives. [Memphis Commercial Appeal, 3/14/02]<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <br> <br>And the article from WhatReallyHappened:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/SakherHammad_WTC_9-11.html">www.whatreallyhappened.co..._9-11.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>"Magic Plumbing and Heating"<br>"Denko Mechanical"<br>"Sergei Davidenko"<br>"Sergei Denko"<br><br>Any of that ring a bell with anyone?<br>Anyone have any ideas on where this could be taken next? <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Sakher "Rocky" Hammad

Postby slimmouse » Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:32 am

<br><br> Some really positive stuff here fourth base. Especially If the various news links are indeed as reported.<br><br> Great find.<br><br> Keep pushing this ! <p></p><i></i>
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Return to 9/11