9/11, A.Q. Khan and the Physical Evidence of the WTC

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

9/11, A.Q. Khan and the Physical Evidence of the WTC

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:21 pm

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

9/11, A.Q. Khan and the Physical Evidence of the World Trade Center

As we observe the 12th anniversary of the 9/11 terror attacks, I thought this might be an appropriate time to publish research that I conducted eight years ago at Democratic Underground. What's fascinating is how this might dovetail with some recent research that was broadcast on Russia Today that described the 9/11 attacks as a project under Operation Gladio B, which I have written about extensively on this blog. Rather than rehash all the details I've covered about Gladio B previously, I'll ask the pertinent question: why? Or more specifically: cui bono? Who benefits?

The easy, simple answer, as usual, is the Military-Industrial Complex. The full truth is much more complicated. The MIC are the ultimate recipients of the benefits of a global "war that will not end in our lifetime", but when you're talking about secret operations like Gladio B, these are not publicly financed through budgets determined by Congressional debate. It's off the books, black budgets. Where does the money come from? We're entering the intersection of the intelligence community and organized crime, corporate malfeasance and big bank money laundering. We're talking about weapons smuggling, drug dealing, nuclear proliferation and terrorism. This is the world of Deep Politics, which is extremely integral to how 9/11 really happened.

It is through this prism that I would like to reveal my research on the physical evidence of the World Trade Center. So much of what is published regarding a 9/11 "inside job" is dependent on interpretations of the physical evidence showing that there were bombs in both twin towers, as well as the third building that collapsed that day mentioned in the Russia Today video above, the 47 story WTC Building 7. I tend to shy away from confirming or denying on a personal level. What I've seen is compelling and plausible indications of bombs. But I can't say I've seen absolute proof. When I see a picture of shaped charge evidence that looks like the World Trade Center was part of a planned detonation:

The question that can't be answered is: when was this photo taken? Is it possible that these charges were placed after the towers fell as part of the clean-up operation, like in this photo? It could be that or it could be thermite charges. The photo doesn't prove either way. So far the most compelling evidence has been presented by Professor Steven E. Jones, a former physicist from BYU, who is one of the only people to publish a peer-reviewed paper on the subject. His theory that the World Trade Center was brought down through a controlled demolition fueled by thermite charges is buttressed by physical evidence (dust particles) he obtained from a woman who lived near the World Trade Center. I've seen a number of documentaries on this. Is it compelling? Absolutely. Is it plausible? I believe it is. Is it unimpeachable proof? I can't positively say so. I can't say for certain that the chain of evidence from the recipient of the particles to Steven Jones would hold up in a court of law. Why? Because the vast majority of physical evidence that could have been used to document a chain of evidence that could prove or disprove the existence of thermite charges was shipped overseas for scrap metal. But where? Again, who benefits?

This brings us back to the realm of Deep Politics and a central figure to the Valerie Plame scandal: A.Q. Khan. I wasn't even aware while doing my research what Deep Politics was or who Peter Dale Scott was, who coined the term. I called this intersection between the world of politics and crime Serpentine Links. There is no more serpentine a character in the Plame scandal, except perhaps Dick Cheney, than A.Q. Khan. As I documented in the first edition of American Judas, Khan's nuclear proliferation network spanned the globe and had connections with such assorted terror groups like Lashkar-e-Toiba, UTN, BCCI and Osama bin Laden. But it wasn't until a year after I wrote the first edition that I found evidence connecting the Khan network with the purchase of physical evidence from the World Trade Center. Here are the findings I posted at Democratic Underground:

My Plame research tied the sale of WTC rubble to the Khan Network.

The BFEE is in bed with Khan's Nuclear Walmart through Cheney and Rumsfeld. Be sure to read the whole story on my signature link to my paper American Judas. It gives more detail to the serpentine links I refer to in this post:

robertpaulsen (1000+ posts) Mon Jul-11-05 03:21 AM
Response to Reply #3
63. Not exactly the Farsi trail, but a serpentine link connecting Khan & WTC.
Fellow DUer flyarm pointed out something I had not previously considered. A lot of the research into A.Q. Khan's network uncovered a lot of dirty shenanigans in Malaysia by Khan's financial officer B.S.A. Tahir. What I didn't look into was that most of the steel from the remains of the WTC was shipped to Malaysia after 9/11.

So what company was responsible for this?

I found the answer - Megasteel:

Megasteel Sdn. Bhd., a subsidiary of the Lion Group - one of Malaysia's largest conglomerates, refused to talk to The Associated Press on the record about the World Trade Center scrap at its plant, or to answer written questions.
"We do not want any undue publicity," Lion spokeswoman Quah Lee Cheng said.
Company executives and government officials confirmed, on condition of anonymity, that Megasteel took delivery last month of a 35,000-ton shipment of scrap metal that included some World Trade Center steel.

more...

http://pgoh.free.fr/wtc_steel.html

So, I wondered, is there anyone working for Lion Group connected with Khan's nuclear Walmart? I think we have a candidate - Tan Sri Asmat:

Directors' Profiles

As at 1st October 2004

Tan Sri Datuk Asmat bin Kamaludin
YBhg Tan Sri Datuk Asmat, 61 a Malaysian, is an Independent Non-Executive Director and the Chairman of Scomi. He was appointed to the Board on 3rd March 2003. YBhg Tan Sri Datuk Asmat holds a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from the University of Malaya, and also holds a Diploma in European Economic Integration from the University of Amsterdam. YBhg Tan Sri Datuk Asmat has vast experience in various capacities in the public service and his last position was as the Secretary-General of the Ministry of International Trade and Industry, a position he had held from 1992 to 2001. He has served as Economic Counsellor for Malaysia in Brussels and has worked with several international bodies such as ASEAN, World Trade Organisation and the Asia-Pacific Economic Co-operation, representing Malaysia in relevant negotiations and agreements.

Tan Sri Asmat has also been actively involved in several national organisations such as Permodalan Nasional Berhad, Johor Corporation, the Small and Medium Scale Industries Corporation (SMIDEC) and the Malaysia External Trade Development Co-operation (MATRADE) while in the Malaysian Government service. Other Malaysian public companies in which he is a director are UMW Holdings Berhad, YTL Cement Berhad, Permodalan Nasional Bhd, Malaysian Pacific Industries Bhd, Carlsberg Brewery Malaysia Bhd, Commerce Asset-Holding Bhd, Lion Industries Corporation Bhd, Symphony House Berhad, Matsushita Electric Company (Malaysia) Berhad and Trans-Asia Shipping Corporation Bhd. YBhg Tan Sri Datuk Asmat is a member of, and chairs both the Remuneration Committee and Nomination Committee of the Board.

more...

http://www.scomigroup.com.my/publish/Di ... iles.shtml

So here's the serpentine link as I see it: A.Q. Khan's financial officer
B.S.A. Tahir laundered money through Scomi. One of Scomi's directors is
Tan Sri Asmat, who is also a director of Lion Group, which is
responsible for but refuses to talk about melting down scrap metal from
the remains of the World Trade Center.

Again: Khan-Tahir-Scomi-Lion Group-WTC.

The key to the Scomi-Lion Group connection is Tan Sri Asmat.

Anyone have any more avenues to explore on this trail? I find it all very interesting. :)

http://www.democraticunderground.com/di ... 04x5466842

If the Khan network is connected to the sale of WTC rubble, that means Cheney and Rumsfeld are connected as well. 12 years later, I think one of the great travesties of 9/11 is that all three of these criminals are free men. Khan was pardoned of his crimes by Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf, Cheney and Rumsfeld have to this day never had to face charges.
"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Blog: View Blog (37)

Return to 9/11