Introduction to my Research - Mitre Corp. and Booz Allen

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Introduction to my Research - Mitre Corp. and Booz Allen

Postby ulrichdebrus » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:33 am

I wrote this in 2006. I have compiled research since this piece but I don't intend to dump everything I have all at once. It is simply too voluminous. Some of my take on 9/11 has changed since then but not much.

Cheers!

It's Time for America to Pick Up the Baton
http://justanotherblowback.blogspot.com/2006/11/911-its-time-for-america-to-pick-up_25.html

Here's a snip:

Two years ago, several years of independent 9/11 investigation, research independent of any online umbrella group and independent of a Bush adminstration provided lead (that nineteen Arabs pulled off the events of September 11, 2001), was destroyed (since, I have resurrected much of it at this blog). It was destroyed from several angles. Its author was intimidated by multiple fires starting at residences inhabited by immediate family members (two different fires in one week) and by the poisoning of two of his dogs, in separate incidents a year or so apart. This author (yours truly) had been through an awful lot already, including many thousands of electronic attacks on his websites, mailing lists, and email accounts and by the most jarring kinds of death threats. After having my love life infiltrated by an operative, specifically by a woman that after a year and a half experienced some attack of conscience and informed me that she had been "assigned" to me, and in conjunction with what I had experienced in other aspects of my life, I decided to drop out of the online activist scene. At this time, in the fall of 2004, I had just witnessed another hijacking of the electoral process and after I saw that John Kerry was going to sit on millions of dollars of campaign money rather than spend any of it getting to the bottom of the fraud, I was at the brink of despondency.

The 9/11 research I speak of was also destroyed by having Indymedia, who at the time took an active stance against such research, delete each and every thing I had ever posted there. In a matter of a couple of days, everything ever posted there by Agent Smiley (an old online pseudonym of mine) or Eric Stewart was suddenly gone, this after one Michael C. Ruppert had specifically stated that he was going to contact Indymedia and request just such censorship. He said he'd do it and then it was all gone and still, to this day, I go through endless inane arguments that insist that I may be wrong in my conclusions.

Additionally, Memes.org, a now essentially defunct website, went under. Reportedly, everything ever archived there (three quarters, I am sure, of everything I had researched on 9/11) was now held hostage by some ISP that the site's owner has not payed the bill on to this day. At this point, I can see the question mark hovering over readers' heads and I will explain that for years I conducted all of my activism on computers at public libraries and university libraries and didn't own my own, hence the fact that none of this information was backed up.

Let me be clear: although I am not the first person to draw a connection between Warren Buffet and 9/11 and although I was not the first person to draw a connection between Global Hawk (remote piloting) and that fateful day, I was the first person that drew a connection between Buffet and such technologies and more specifically, Mitre Corporation. I state this for one reason and that is that I intend, here, to illustrate the importance of this vein of research that I stumbled upon a few years ago, this for the very last time. It was far more important than I had any idea of at the time and, further, I would only later discover that it was important enough to have some element, presumably the national security state (whom I had already angered a few years before by instigating Jam Echelon Day), devote many labor hours and lots of dollars to disrupting it.

Please see this item from my old weblog:
http://justanotherblowback.blogspot.com/2006/11/911-its-time-for-america-to-pick-up_25.html

Here is some of my more recent work:

Parapolitical
http://smileycoyote.wordpress.com/

Cheers!
ulrichdebrus

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Introduction to my Research - Mitre Corp. and Booz Allen

Postby semper occultus » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:51 pm

......these are stunning posts / links...many thanks.....fully deserving of a dedicated sub-forum potentially .... .sincere hopes that your choice of RI as host &/or venue of further discovery proves fruitful & the attention it attracts is only of the positive type ( that requires slightly more faith these days than one might hope - although I assume you're a lurker & already "aquainted".....)
semper occultus

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to 9/11