Anderson Cooper 911 Afghanistan Rocket Attack Psyop?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Anderson Cooper 911 Afghanistan Rocket Attack Psyop?

Postby Gouda » Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:57 am

About 10 hours ago, I saw that the CNN international website (and I think Raw Story also linked to it) headlined a story with the explosive title: "911 memorial attacked". Intrigued, I checked out the link with a video clip and saw that the solemn 911 memorial was being held by troops at a US camp near the Afghan-Pakistan border. Who was reporting? Anderson Cooper. A couple of seconds into the video spot, a kind of distant muffled thud is heard and the troops start to lazily scurry for cover in a most unconvincing fashion. Cooper reports that it seems the camp has drawn some fire and that they'd better also take cover. But no one is <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>really</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> frantic, nothing seems too urgent about it. Shortly thereafter, the video shows a few troops calmly firing their howitzer cannons into the the distance. Return fire they said. Later that evening Cooper reports that something like 6 rounds had come in at them. I was unsure about posting this earlier - it looked like more 911 "let's not forget what this fight is all about" propaganda to me, as almost everything does, or is, but on rechecking now, I could not find the link or story anywhere. I had to do some search and digging at CNN. Found it buried here, in A. Cooper's blog, under the unrelated heading "A helicopter ride to remember": <br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/anderson.cooper.360/blog/">www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/....360/blog/</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Video link still there. See it while it still exists. Link is called: <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"(Watch Anderson Cooper dodge rocket attack -- 2:24)" </em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br>Could have been great psyop material! So why did they bury it? <p></p><i></i>
Gouda

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Anderson Cooper 911 Afghanistan Rocket Attack Psyop?

Postby FourthBase » Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:22 am

OMG what a blatant staged event.<br>Disgusting.<br><br>Somebody please save that for posterity. <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

Re: Anderson Cooper 911 Afghanistan Rocket Attack Psyop?

Postby Gouda » Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:45 am

It could have been a latrine or compost heap exploding in the background, or a real rocket or whatever, but the footage is cut so heavily and the behavior seems stilted. Never been on a base camp under attack myself, but it did not look threatening to american civilization at any rate. Maybe CNN realized it did not turn out as explosive or poignant as they thought it would, edit as they may, so they pulled it from prominence in their headlines. <p></p><i></i>
Gouda

cia asset anderson cooper rocket attack psyop

Postby DBtv » Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:55 pm

Obvious and transparent. Pathetic that anyone is willfully ignorant enough to believe a frame of that video. <p></p><i></i>
DBtv

Return to 9/11