"N" Word now being Used to describe WTC explosions

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

clip from a CD thread...Fe atomic changes...

Postby stoneonstone » Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:02 pm

A bunch of us bounced this (whether any modern nuke was used) around. Still a distraction from the solid behavioural evidence of a stand down and coup we have.<br><br>But instead of argueing and verging on insulting each other, why not push for something like this from those who might have access to WTC steel and the appropriate scientific equipment.<br><br>Save a lot of oxygen and terse binary squibs.<br><br><br><br>" Fe atomic changes.... "What will be difficult to cover up are random radioactive changes caused by the energetic neutrons. This is why those steels were scuttled and exported from the country as quickly as possible. There will be some hot spots, and melting those steels and re-using them will not get the radioactivity to disappear. So such a contaminated steel cannot be used freely, for an example to build furniture, ships, cars or personal armour. Building bridges and oil tanks with it will be less a health problem. Note: most of the steel will not contaminate easily. The Fe56 atom absorbs a neutron and becomes a stable Fe57 atom. The Fe57 atom absorbs a neutron and it becomes a stable Fe58 atom. If the Fe58 atom once again absorbs a neutron, then there will be radioactive Fe59 isotope (Beta minus decay, Gamma radiation too). But there are small amouths of other elements like Chromium, Nickel and<br>Vanadium present in the steels, too. Unusual concentrations of Fe57 and Fe58 could tell the recycled WTC steel has been close to the thermonuclear explosion. And these changes are permanent, this is proovable 100 years from now if necessary. "<br><br>Thermite signs are also a valid reason. But does anyone know if this outline of changes to steel are valid?<br><br>Anyone game to check them out?" <p></p><i></i>
stoneonstone

Blog: View Blog (0)

Open your minds

Postby rrapt » Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:19 pm

To the dead-enders:<br><br>The evidence is there, it is convincing, it makes sense.<br><br>So why the denial? Other than the discomfort of a shaking perch, one that has felt fairly secure and comfortable to this point.<br><br>To me the mininuke makes perfect sense; it explains a lot of the unexplainable. Plus it has precedent. (See Joe Vialls on the Bali bombings.)<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
rrapt

Re: Open your minds

Postby DireStrike » Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:42 pm

The evidence is not convincing. Many of us are fairly well versed in physics, for laymen, and yet we still have to trust various "experts", often anonymous, or uncorroborated research to accept the findings.<br><br>Basically we can't verify anything far beyond the level of a college physics textbook. Unless we get reproduceable evidence PROVING a hypothesis, we have nothing. Unexplained phenomena are fantastically abundant, they mean very little and have no convincing power in either the scientific community or the general populace.<br><br>The inexplicable actions of certain people who are still alive are a much more solid starting point, until we can find something reproduceable. Again, someone who believes strongly in this nuke theory could try to convince a scientist, or rent the equipment, and go check it out. <p></p><i></i>
DireStrike

Re: my vote is plumes

Postby postrchild » Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:28 pm

I personally like ET's hypothesis.....if they were gonna do it it would be w/ something that we dont even know "exists" yet...like Port Chicago, no one even knew what Nuclear was. The thing with black tech is that it is so secret and unknown that there are no proven methods of detection....again who had a geiger counter at Port Chicago? I think it would be highly moronic to use a fully detectable nuke device that COULD BE TRACED 100YRS FROM NOW......no? Thats just common sense talking. <br><br>HAARP is being used....thats a fact. Wether or not it can produce said effects is doccumented. I think the jets are just another game of misdirection, along with the nuke which is just the latest "straw"(man)...."look over here...look very closely over here.....but pay no attention to my other hand, foot, large club I am about to beat you with, etc..." <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=postrchild>postrchild</A> at: 9/14/06 1:30 pm<br></i>
postrchild

Re: URGENT - Evidence Doesl Exist!

Postby FourthBase » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:29 pm

on edit - FB, this appears to be the video you are referring to:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3498980438587461603">video.google.com/videopla...8587461603</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>That's it, isachar, thanks.<br>Compelling stuff, even for me a CD agnostic.<br><br>Et...<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>"Still further, plumes in accordance with the present invention can be formed to simulate and/or perform the same functions as performed by the detonation of a "heave" type nuclear device without actually having to detonate such a device.. "<br><br>Get it? This thing can form 'plumes' of energy that can be directed anywhere on the face of the Earth and cause nuclear-type detonations WITHOUT a nuclear device.<br><br>Take a deep breath.<br><br>The air that just entered your lungs is the same shit they could have theoretically used as plumes shoved down the throat of the Twin Towers. Remember that 911 video we saw a couple of weeks ago with the wierd line in it that everyone thought was a (insert your answer here)?<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>That is some <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>freaky</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> shit.<br>Is there evidence that this patent is usable, being used?<br><br>I wonder if it would make the sounds heard in the video above? <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

Postby greencrow0 » Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:54 am

FB thanks for posting that link.<br><br>Compelling indeed.<br><br>gc <p></p><i></i>
greencrow0

Postby smithtalk » Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:31 am

you know i was thinking,<br>you'd imagine that if a plane and a fire had weakened the buildings to the point where they were on the verge of collapse,<br>then the north tower (which was hit first and burning longer) would have gone down within seconds of the south tower due to the huge forces which would surely have been buffeting it as the south tower collapsed,<br>i mean seismic forces, pressure waves, etc,<br><br>and secondly,<br>jeff i ask this genuinely, (feeling sure that you will have a good answer) <br>how is it that good video footage, seismic and audio recordings, metals analysis and witness statements which all suggest multiple explosions leave you agnostic,<br>and yet grainy videos of dots of light in the sky and fantastic stories from unknown people seem to convince you that aliens are real,<br>people lament the nukes at wtc thread, and incidentally i dont believe there were nukes, but no-one laments the ancient japanese ufo thread<br> <p></p><i></i>
smithtalk

Postby greencrow0 » Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:54 am

smithtalk<br><br>gc listen<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
greencrow0

Postby professorpan » Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:06 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>and yet grainy videos of dots of light in the sky and fantastic stories from unknown people seem to convince you that aliens are real,<br>people lament the nukes at wtc thread, and incidentally i dont believe there were nukes, but no-one laments the ancient japanese ufo thread<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Apples and oranges. I'll answer for myself, since I posted the Japanese UFO thread.<br><br>I posted the Japanese UFO story because I'm fascinated by UFO folklore -- not because I am asserting its historical validity. But there is plenty of hard evidence of UFOs, whatever they are, that has accumulated over a half a century. Millions of sightings (including one by me).<br><br>The video footage of the WTC collapse shows what . . . towers burning and collapsing. Point out the alleged "controlled explosions" all you wish, but really, some have made very good arguments against those alleged explosions. Ditto the other arguments as well (though I'm intrigued by the seismic data).<br><br>It's much easier to be agnostic about controlled demolition. <p></p><i></i>
professorpan

Postby Rigorous Intuition » Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:33 am

I appreciate the apparent paradox, but I think your question conflates and flattens reality. <br><br>I've posted before that different orders of experience hold different manners of evidence. UFOs are "high weirdness" for a reason. They are extremely <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Other</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->: not just conventionally alien; not merely vehicles carrying explorers from another world. They seem to represent a dimensional break that transgresses our mundane laws. September 11th does not.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Rigorous Intuition

Previous

Return to 9/11