more WTC 'Squibs' on new eyewitness footage.

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

more WTC 'Squibs' on new eyewitness footage.

Postby OpLan » Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:21 am

"911 what we saw"<br>from an apartment very close to the towers.Its only been out a few days apparently.grab the timer thingy and drag it to 7:54..whats happening under the impact point?<br>Im hoping a higher quality file emerges.I noticed what looked like a window cleaners platform on building 7 (7:24 onwards till its not there anymore)<br><br>**edit** yeh got to be a workers platform.The impacts have been edited out it seems.Hopefully the history of this video will be scrutinised.<br><br>**Re-edit**<br>Duh!! maybe if I provided a <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-5180281800697095111&q=911+what+we+saw" target="top">link to the video</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>11:45 - here's where the second impact should be..interesting they call it a military plane.<br><br>I also edited the title of the post as google throws up a book by the same name recently announced by CBS. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=oplan>OpLan</A> at: 9/15/06 11:24 pm<br></i>
OpLan

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: more WTC 'Squibs' on new eyewitness footage.

Postby greencrow0 » Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:55 am

The thing that strikes me from this video is how graceful and appropriate those buildings were....wonder if the perps ever regret that they didn't just take out the asbestos and refurbish them instead of taking them down.<br><br>gc <p></p><i></i>
greencrow0

Postby OpLan » Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:13 am

I'm not happy about the editing.What makes them sound so certain it was a military plane?Those certainly look like explosions though.<br><br>Not directly related,but pertinent, <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.911weknow.com/911-mysteries-movie.html" target="top">911Mysteries is now available online</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br>It's quite a good documentary.<br><br>I also came across a nice 'print out and build' <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.skyscrapermodels.us/models/World_Trade_Center_NYC.html" target="top">model of the WTC complex</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> ..I think they were a fantastic achievement.However,given no real investigation into their collapse,I would be very wary of ever working in a similar structure. <p></p><i></i>
OpLan

Postby Mel » Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:24 am

Piss on the buildings. I wonder if the perps ever regret killing close to 3000 human beings that day, and unknown thousands thereafter?<br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Mel

Postby greencrow0 » Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:29 am

Mel<br><br>Yes, the other thing that struck me from this video is the terror in the streets....all the people running across the bridge.<br><br>No other coverage captures this as well.<br><br>The perps should hang in a public square for this alone.<br><br>gc <p></p><i></i>
greencrow0

Postby sijepuis » Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:31 am

What I found interesting in this new footage -- the reason why I <br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://p216.ezboard.com/frigorousintuitionfrm10.showMessage?topicID=6070.topic">posted</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> it, Wednesday --, was not for the so-called squibs but for the regularity of bright pinpricks of light, visible even through the thick black smoke. This, it seemed to me, added something new to existing imagery of the collapse.<br><br>At first I thought the light-bursts might be explained by sunlight reflected off of projected debris, but going through the footage of the actual collapse, frame by frame, a pattern emerges. The pinpoint flashes appear sequentially on floors preceding the pulverized plumes of higher stories. And then there's the occasional pinpoint blink higher up, involving the central columns which you can see standing despite the gradual pulverisation of the surrounding structure.<br><br>I have been, and remain, skeptical that the issue of physical evidence is an adequate strategy for revealing what happened that day. It's been vulnerable to manipulation <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>ad nauseum</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->, while there are much stronger, indisputable arguments at hand.<br><br>Nevertheless, I found this 'new' footage interesting, with respect to the timing of its release and for what it shows. <p></p><i></i>
sijepuis

Postby OpLan » Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:04 pm

gah sorry sijepuis..missed your posting.<br>I noticed not many people commented when you posted it either.The editing makes me suspicious.still looking for an uncensored hi res version. <p></p><i></i>
OpLan

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:30 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>I also edited the title of the post as google throws up <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>a book by the same name recently announced by CBS</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>If so, typical keyword hijacking tactic.<br><br>The psychology of 9/11 is the one thing barely allowing control of this semi-fooled nation.<br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>So keeping the truth of 9/11 from spreading too quickly is the number one goal of propagandists today</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->, even more important than keeping the GOP/CIA in overt government positions selling social Darwinism and war. <p></p><i></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby 4911 » Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:48 pm

<br>12:20 minutes - (immediately after impact of second plane) the woman making the video says: "oh my god! It was a military plane!" (Now remember that other video on the street of the hysterical woman screaming "That was not an american airlines!That was not an american airliner.")<br><br>Later in this video she references a "big huge plane"<br><br>although the second impact itself was edited out or the camera was off at that time. Equally the camera didnt capture the first collapse itself but resumes filming when the dust plume begins to spread through the streets. The second collapse was covered. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=4911>4911</A> at: 9/16/06 12:50 pm<br></i>

Postby OpLan » Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:25 pm

I see it as little more than a curiosity.I want to know who these people are,why the film is edited,and why its taken 5 years to emerge from obscurity.<br>Without adequate answers to the above,I suspect that we are meant to see those flashes and assume they are explosive charges going off.I have a sinking feeling that any probing of these questions will be met with a 'how dare you doubt us' attitude and some crapola about sparing the victims families feelings..if they simply erased the footage of the plane impacts,then they should be criticised for it.Its no different from that FAA bastard who destroyed the air controllers audio tapes.<br>I was also hoping we would get another peek at the large black plume of smoke that can be seen far off in the background (to the south?) in some 911 photographs.<br>The mans attitude in the final minutes basically sums up most of America..they close the double glazing,with only the sound of the TV propaganda remaining,and go into the other room.I sincerely hope this footage is investigated.<br> <p></p><i></i>
OpLan

Re: Some background (finally)

Postby OpLan » Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:27 pm

after 3 hours of trawling through internet arguments and fucking quicktime pop ups,I finally found the <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://wtcbpc.blogspot.com/2006/09/frequently-asked-questions.html" target="top">eyewitnesses blog.</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Quote</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br>We'd like to thank the large number of people who've written us to offer encouragement and support. Your kind words have let us know that we made the right choice in releasing this video. Because we can't respond individually we've compiled a FAQ to answer common questions:<br><br>Q. Why did you choose to release the video now?<br>A. We have wanted to release the video for some time, but had not found the appropriate venue. We offered it to a local public television station, but they did not respond.<br><br>Q. Why did you release the video on Revver?<br>A. We chose to release the video on Revver because of its author-friendly licensing terms and support for the Creative Commons. Revver is currently the only authorized commercial distribution channel for this video. <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Copies on Google Video, YouTube and other video sharing services are unauthorized and we will ask for their removal</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->. While we like and use those services for some content, we do not agree with their licensing terms for this video.<br><br>Q. Are you going to make money from this video through Revver?<br>A. No. We will donate any proceeds from Revver's ad-sharing arrangement for this video to a children's charity.<br><br>Q. Isn't this video missing important scenes?<br>A. <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>We did not capture the impact of either plane or the start of either building's collapse. As many have surmised, the impacts of the airplanes and collapses of both buildings did catch us by surprise</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->.<br><br>Q. Why did you edit this video?<br>A. The version we released on 9-11-2006 was intentionally and obviously (using dissolves) edited for length and size only. About 10 minutes of mostly redundant video was removed. None of the media services could host the unedited file at sufficiently high resolution.<br><br>Q. Will you release the unedited version?<br>A. Because of interest in this video, <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>we intend to make the unedited version available via bittorrent</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> (Revver has offered to seed the torrent). This will take several days due to the size of the file. Please do not request a copy of the original file.<br><br>Q. Does Bri believe she saw a military plane?<br>A. <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Bri's comment regarding the "military" plane was due to her seeing a silhouette of the plane and therefore assuming black coloration. Her initial thought was that the plane was approaching the south tower to help fight the fire. There is nothing in our recollection to suggest that events of the day occurred in any way other than seen on the video</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->.<br><br>Q. Are those UFOs in frame xxx?<br>A. Compression of the video for display on the web has distorted some objects, which include helicopters, birds, a <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>fighter jet passing overhead</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> (after the second plane hit the south tower), and glare from a window.<br><br>Q. What is the music in the background?<br>A. The lullabies playing in the background at the start of the video are from a CD we would play to calm our daughter. The CD plays lullabies slowly and includes a background heartbeat. This music was not added to the video at a later date. We have been unable to listen to that CD since.<br><br>Q. Was your daughter in day care at the WTC? Is she OK?<br>A. Our daughter was scheduled to start day care in the North Tower the following week. It is our understanding that all children in that day care were evacuated successfully. We were displaced from our apartment for about a month and continued to live in the area for a year. She did develop asthmatic symptoms which may have been due to the lingering dust. These symptoms cleared up when we moved to a different part of Manhattan.<br><br>Q. From where was the video taken?<br>A. From 41 River Terrace, the tallest building in Battery Park City North, about 500 yards northwest of ground zero. (A blogger has created an image showing our location <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4584/1249/1600/Wtc-Footage-Far-Away.jpg" target="top">here</a><!--EZCODE LINK END-->.)<br><br>Q. Who shot the video?<br>A. Video was shot by Bri and Bob on a Sony DCR-TRV11 Camcorder. A few days after the tape was shot, we transferred the video to DVD using Apple iMovie and iDVD. The tape and DVD have never left our possession. The released video was transcoded from the DVD. The unedited version was re-transferred from the original tape.<br><br>Q. Have you been contacted by the authorities regarding this video?<br>A. No.<br>----------------------------------------------------------<br>Not much more info,really.They didn't film the planes because they were surprised by them.They cut out redundant footage to make the footage short enough to share on the net.Its taken them five years to find an acceptable host.<br>Hmmm..<br> <p></p><i></i>
OpLan

Postby OpLan » Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:16 pm

heres a segment of Jeffs latest blog..<br><br>"Before we rush to judgement, believing Bush is letting it slip that the towers were demolished, watch the video. Bush isn't riffing here; he isn't straying from the prepared text. His remarks were crafted with care. So why would he be given such lines, which could so easily be construed by 9/11 skeptics as an inadvertant admission of controlled demolition? Perhaps because, as I believe was Rumsfeld's intention when he "misspoke" of a "missile" striking the Pentagon the very week Thierry Meyssan launched his "no plane" website, <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>that's precisely where they want our attention, whether or not demolition is a fact.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> (And it will only be our attention, as the corporate press either don't have the ears or the stomach for it.)"<br><br>this new footage does not have the plane strikes,nor the collapses in as good quality as the general panning.<br><br>What is noticable are the 'explosions'.Given the Shrubs statement,I'm even more suspicious of the film now.<br><br>what the hell is going on?Is this some kind of double bluff?We are meant to think CD,so it must be something else?Or he's hinting at CD,hoping we will think it isnt CD when it is?<br><br>I'm getting a headache already. <p></p><i></i>
OpLan

Postby bvonahsen » Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:47 pm

You can get the quicktime version of this video from Democracy Player. There are a couple of versions, the main one is 73megs.<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.getdemocracy.com/donate/">www.getdemocracy.com/donate/</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Basically a video player/torrent downloader. Lots of good content, and bad, on it. <p></p><i></i>
bvonahsen

Booom

Postby OpLan » Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:26 pm

<!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcRs1fv8i3I" target="top">Heres a short clip you might not have seen before.</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlgqYmL_DWw&NR" target="top">and heres the same "fireman" talking to the "press"</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>Any information that refutes the veracity of these clips is very welcome. <p></p><i></i>
OpLan

Return to 9/11