Omar Sheik: 9/11 Funder Linked to MI6

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Omar Sheik: 9/11 Funder Linked to MI6

Postby JD » Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:45 pm

SIGNIFICANT story emerges on the War On Terror - forget CD and all the other 9/11 anomolies and look at this case. I know already posted but I think the wrinkle of the 9/11 connection has been overlooked here (and in the MSM too!):<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.gulf-times.com/site/topics/article.asp?cu_no=2&item_no=110171&version=1&template_id=41&parent_id=23">www.gulf-times.com/site/t...rent_id=23</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>President dubs alleged Pearl killer MI6 spy<br>Published: Friday, 29 September, 2006, 01:06 PM Doha Time<br><br>LONDON: Pakistan President General Pervez Musharraf has disclosed that Omar Sheikh, who kidnapped and murdered American journalist Daniel Pearl and is now facing death penalty, was actually the British secret Agency MI6’s agent and had executed certain missions on their behest before coming to Pakistan and visiting Afghanistan to meet Osama and Mullah Omar.<br><br>General Musharraf’s book has also given a new twist to the whole drama of kidnapping and murder of American journalist as many believe here British national Omar Sheikh might use Musharraf’s memoir to plea his innocence after, quite surprisingly, Musharraf tried to give a clean chit to Omar despite his role in kidnapping which is punishable with death in Pakistan.<br><br>It has been reported that General Musharraf has written in his book that while Omar Sheikh was at the London School of Economics (LSE), he was recruited by the British intelligence agency MI6, which persuaded him to take an active part in demonstrations against Serbian aggression in Bosnia and even sent him to Kosovo to join the jihad.<br><br>At some point, he probably became a rogue or double agent.<br><br>The local media is discussing the possibility that Omar would use evidence from President Musharraf’s memoirs to save himself from the hangman.<br><br>General Musharraf appeared to exonerate Omar Sheikh in his book In the Line of Fire.<br><br>Sheikh, 32, who was brought up in Wanstead, east London, has been on death row since 2003 after being convicted of orchestrating the kidnap and murder of the Wall Street Journal reporter.<br><br>The Times, which is carrying extracts of Musharraf autobiography has reported that General Musharraf appears to have changed his mind about the Briton’s guilt, saying he now believes that the man who beheaded the American hostage was Khalid Sheikh Mohamed, the mastermind of the 9/11 attacks.<br><br>The Times has reported that Rai Bashir, Sheikh’s lawyer, said that he intended to use the memoir to force a new appeal hearing.<br><br>The Times report said General Musharraf appears to contradict the original claim that the British militant callously planned Pearl’s murder, saying: "Only later did I realise that Omar Sheikh had panicked because the situation had spiralled out of his control."<br><br>Bashir said: "After reading the book, if I feel necessary, I will quote the book in my arguments in favour of my client. It can be used as evidence." Three other men jailed for life for their part in the crime have lodged appeals. – Internews<br><br>$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$<br><br>What is rather interesting is that Omar Sheikh has been pinned as a “key figure in the funding of the 9/11 attacks ". <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmad_Umar_Sheikh">en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmad_Umar_Sheikh</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> . <br><br>A mastermind of the 9/11 attacks accused to be an MI6 agent by our ally and someone who should be in a position to know? Holy crap – this should be BIG NEWS.<br><br>To understand the media’s response to this story I did a Google search on the morning of October 2nd 2006 on the topic of Musharraf and Pearl and got a number of news sources who’ve picked up the story. There are lots of worldwide hits including Reuters and The Times of London. This proves the story is on the wires and is certainly on the menu to be reported to us:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://news.google.com/news?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLR,GGLR:2006-15,GGLR:en&q=musharraf%20pearl&sa=N&tab=wn">news.google.com/news?sour...a=N&tab=wn</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>The fascinating thing is that I see a rather massive censorship effort going on to keep English Speaking people to not know about it:<br><br>For example, the CBC has nothing to say about it:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://news.google.com/news?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLR,GGLR:2006-15,GGLR:en&q=musharraf%20pearl%20site%3Acbc.ca&sa=N&tab=wn">news.google.com/news?sour...a=N&tab=wn</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>And CNN only has this covered in its International Division (it is always interesting how the International Division of CNN and Domestic Division give different results)<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://news.google.com/news?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLR,GGLR:2006-15,GGLR:en&q=musharraf%20pearl%20site%3Acnn.com&sa=N&tab=wn">news.google.com/news?sour...a=N&tab=wn</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>And MSNBC is not covering it at all:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://news.google.com/news?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLR,GGLR:2006-15,GGLR:en&q=musharraf%20pearl%20site%3Amsnbc.com&sa=N&tab=wn">news.google.com/news?sour...a=N&tab=wn</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Likewise BBC doesn’t cover it either:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://news.google.com/news?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLR,GGLR:2006-15,GGLR:en&q=musharraf%20pearl%20site%3Awww.bbc.co.uk&sa=N&tab=wn">news.google.com/news?sour...a=N&tab=wn</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>And the Australian Broadcasting Corp seems to have missed it too:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLR,GGLR:2006-15,GGLR:en&q=musharraf+pearl+site%3Awww%2Eabc%2Eau">www.google.com/search?sou...2Eabc%2Eau</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Explanation?? I struggle to explain this.<br><br>The story isn’t important? Of course it is.<br><br>The story isn’t on the wires so there is no accessing the story? Yes it is on the wires.<br><br>The story isn’t interesting? Yes it is.<br><br>Remember the old maxim “if it bleeds it leads”; there is certainly death and mayhem in this story. Yet it is missing in action….. WHY?<br> <p></p><i></i>
JD

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Omar Sheik: 9/11 Funder Linked to MI6

Postby Gouda » Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:09 am

That tit for this tat?<br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>British intelligence, while agreeing that Pakistan is meddling, sees the country's involvement in Afghanistan somewhat differently. <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Last week, the day Pakistani President General Pervez Musharraf arrived in London for talks, a leaked memo linked to Britain's Security Intelligence Service accused his spies of "supporting terrorism and extremism".</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>The Defense Ministry document, obtained by the British Broadcasting Corp, said the West had turned a blind eye toward "the indirect protection of al-Qaeda and promotion of terrorism" by Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence. The memo called for dismantling the ISI and ending army rule. <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>The army, led by Musharraf, is "indirectly supporting the Taliban through the ISI", it said.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> Musharraf and his aides rejected that accusation, though it is a fact that the ISI initially helped create the Taliban. <hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.atimes.com/atimes/South_Asia/HJ03Df02.html">www.atimes.com/atimes/Sou...3Df02.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>***<br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>"Dismantle ISI, says leaked British document"</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://us.rediff.com/news/2006/sep/29isi.htm">us.rediff.com/news/2006/sep/29isi.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>A leaked British ministry of defence document states that Pakistan's secret service agency, the Inter Services Intelligence, is unreliable in the war on terror.<br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>The document, prepared by a military officer attached to Britain's secret intelligence service MI6,</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> in fact suggests that the ISI's dismantling would lead to an improvement in the West's security, reports The Daily Telegraph, London.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <p></p><i></i>
Gouda

Postby Iroquois » Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:59 am

I think you're on to something there, Gouda.<br><br>As for Omar, someone posted this article not too long ago, and it quickly became one of my favorite investigative articles on 9/11. It is an attempt to follow one particular trail of circumstatial evidence, mostly those points related (however loosely) to Omar.<br><br>It's long but well worth the read. The following is the title and opening paragraph:<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>There's Something About Omar:<br>Truth, Lies, and The Legend of 9/11</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br>by Chaim Kupferberg<br><br>www.globalresearch.ca , 21 October 2003<br><br>The URL of this article is: <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://globalresearch.ca/articles/KUP310A.html">globalresearch.ca/articles/KUP310A.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br> It was almost an afterthought. On March 1, 2003, the War On Terror had finally served up the alleged paymaster of 9/11 - a shadowy Saudi by the name of Mustafa Ahmed al-Hisawi. Yet his arrest just happened to coincide with the capture of a much bigger fish - the reported 9/11 mastermind himself, Khalid Shaikh Mohammed - thus relegating Mustafa Ahmed to the footnote section of the "official" 9/11 Legend. But there was another, more explosive side to this tale. Only seventeen months before, a former London schoolboy by the name of Omar Saeed Sheikh was first exposed as the 9/11 paymaster, acting under the authority of a Pakistani general who was in Washington D.C. on September 11, meeting with the very two lawmakers who would subsequently preside over the "official" 9/11 congressional inquiry. Omar Saeed, as reported back then by CNN, was acting under the alias of...Mustafa Ahmed. So where is Omar now? Sitting in a Pakistani prison, awaiting his execution for the kidnapping of Daniel Pearl - while another man fills the shoes of his pseudonym. What follows is a reconstruction of one of the most extensive disinformation campaigns in history, and the chronicle of a legend that may now shine a devastating spotlight on some of the cliques behind 9/11 - and the FBI Director covering the paper trails.<br><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <p></p><i></i>
Iroquois

Chaim Kupferberg

Postby Byrne » Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:48 am

Iroquois <br><br>The Chaim Kupferberg article was one of the first i read on 911 that seemd to confront the real story of 911. It is a very interesting read & the depth of his research/knowledge would make you think that there would be many more 'Kupferberg' articles.<br><br>What I find starnge is the fact that Chaim Kupferberg has written so little else, or am I wrong? Is <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Chaim Kupferberg</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> a pseudonym?<br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Byrne

Re: Chaim Kupferberg

Postby Iroquois » Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:31 pm

Byrne,<br><br>So far, I have only read the article that I referenced above. But, there are at least two more articles on globalresearch.ca by Chaim Kupferberg. <br><br>Daniel Pearl and the Paymaster of 9/11:<br>9/11 and The Smoking Gun that Turned On its Tracker<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://globalresearch.ca/articles/KUP209A.html">globalresearch.ca/articles/KUP209A.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>The "Official" Operative Clique For The Next 9/11?<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=KUP20040820&articleId=683">www.globalresearch.ca/ind...icleId=683</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>The first looks like an earlier version of the "Omar" text. The second I just found today and haven't had a chance to read yet.<br><br>The only other reference to a Chaim Kupferberg I could find on-line is as a contributor to a text in a body of work titled "History of Jews in Bukowina". URL: <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.jewishgen.org/Yizkor/Bukowinabook/buk2_113.html">www.jewishgen.org/Yizkor/...2_113.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>I'm curious myself if anyone has any more information on him. Like you said, however, the name may be a pseudonym, for a small group of researchers as well as for an individual. Or, like the researcher for the above article, our Chaim Kupferberg may be someone who does not necessarily publish all of his work in English. <p></p><i></i>
Iroquois

Re: Chaim Kupferberg

Postby AlicetheCurious » Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:07 pm

Bukowina, eh?<br><br>Reading his articles when they first popped up out of nowhere around 3 years ago, I had the sense that he is unusually well-informed and authoritative about very intricate relationships in the murky world of psyops and black-ops and such things. <br><br>(The way his article "pops" out of nowhere...everywhere ops, ops..)<br><br>No explanation is available for his seeming expertise and knowledge, no academic or professional background related to this field.<br><br>I just found it a bit odd. He provides a lot, A LOT of well-documented info, so that stands up no matter who provided it, but then he inserts his own opinions and analysis, on a much flimsier basis.<br><br>I don't know about anybody else, but if I'm going to listen to someone's opinion or unsupported claims, I need to know who is talking (or writing).<br><br>I found it interesting that these unsupported assertions tended to be those that denied any possible role played by Israel in the whole 9-11 mess. If I recall correctly, he argued that the very evidence of some kind of Israeli involvement, which he didn't deny was there, was evidence that Israel was being set up as a patsy.<br><br>Maybe, maybe not. His articles did provide a lot of important information highly damaging to the official story, but maybe somewhere in all those tidbits a threat was buried, intended to be received by the American perpetrators of 9-11, that it's not in their interest to encourage any spotlight on the Israeli role.<br><br>Why would such a threat not be sent directly, through more confidential channels? Well, if I may speculate, in this case the medium may be the message. I mean, look at the splash these two articles, probably under a pseudonym, have made in cyberspace. Those articles must have shot around the globe several times, been excerpted from, summarized, and read by who knows how many people.<br><br>Remember, in the Twilight Zone, everything is possible. I'm not as paranoid as I sometimes sound (sometimes I am), but I think such questions are worth keeping in mind. <br><br>It's after midnight here. Good night, and sweet dreams... <p></p><i></i>
AlicetheCurious

Postby isachar » Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:24 pm

This revelation is huge. Omar was almost certainly working (at one time or another) for both the Brits and ISI (the ISI connection has alreadby been firmly established). <br><br>Very similar circumstances with KSM, who attended school in N. Carolina and was probably another double agent though in his case it was ISI/US Intel.<br><br>These two, along with Atta and Ramzi Bin-Alshib are key to grasping what lies behind 911 curtain. <p></p><i></i>
isachar

Postby JD » Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:02 am

Yeah; I'm still a bit slack jawed about it.<br><br>The MSM silence is almost expected now. Still I documented it and shake my head how it can be possible.<br><br>The Alternative Press/Blogosphere is also surprisingly quiet. Not silent, just more quiet than they should be over a well documented story of huge importance.<br><br>No speculation of pods on planes required folks! No, we have two allies in the war on terror pointing fingers at each saying a 9/11 Mastermind was "the other guy's" agent.<br><br>HELLO PEOPLE - this is WAY OFF SCRIPT - he's supposed to be a terrorist; not an Intelligence agent for MI6 OR ISI. The fact he was either or both throws the whole 9/11 narrative in disarray all by itself. No thermite required.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
JD

Postby Byrne » Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:21 am

Gouda,<br><br>The British Revelations certainly seemed to be <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>TIT FOR TAT</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> – both sets of revelations will contain truth hidden within.<br><br>The British revelations in a ‘leaked’ MOD report, <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>stating that Pakistan aided the Taliban (see <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/5388426.stm">news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/progr...388426.stm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> )</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->, were then <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>retracted/watered down</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> and the MOD author was <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>morphed from</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> being <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>a senior defence analyst to a military student</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> writing a thesis. <br><br>See the MOD statement & vid/audio links here:<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/5388832.stm">news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/progr...388832.stm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> (quote below)<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>The academic research notes quoted in no way represent the views of either the MoD or the Government. To represent it as such is deeply irresponsible and <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>the author is furious</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> that his notes have been wilfully misrepresented in this manner. Indeed, he suspects that they have been <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>released to the BBC</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> precisely in the hope that they would cause damage to our relations with Pakistan.</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END-->Ahh, the old <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>'blame the BBC trick again'</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->, ala <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://dr-david-kelly.blogspot.com/" target="top">David Kelly</a><!--EZCODE LINK END-->.<br><br>But the BBC is a <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>tool</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> of the government & it does what the British gubermint says..........It's in the <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/info/bbc/charter.shtml" target="top">BBC Charter Section 8</a><!--EZCODE LINK END-->, dontcha know? <br><br><br>Anyway,........Listen to the audio links of a Musharaff interview with the BBC Radio 4 Today programme on Sat 30th Sept. that I posted in the <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Musharraf Outs Danny Pearl Killer As MI6</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> thread <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://p216.ezboard.com/frigorousintuitionfrm10.showMessage?topicID=6323.topic" target="top">here</a><!--EZCODE LINK END-->:<br><br><br>In the interview, Musharaf clearly states that <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>the 20,000 to 30,000 Mujahadeen that were brought into the Pakistan/Afghanistan region were facilitated/trained & armed by THE WEST</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->, & that is the root cause of <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>the Taliban</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->.<br><br><br>Iroquois,<br><br>I was aware of & had read a while ago, the 2nd Kupferberg article <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong> The "Official" Operative Clique For The Next 9/11?</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> & I just re-read the beginning.<br><br>There is a link with <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Adnan Shukrijumah</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> to the London events of July 05, (which could be described as the next 9/11, as the article title suggests).<br><br>I’ll post more on this when I get time to compile stuff. However, see here for starters:<br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.theleftcoaster.com/archives/006625.php" target="top">www.theleftcoaster.com/archives/006625.php</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Adnan Shukrijumah</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> is linked to <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Mohammed Junaid Babar</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> in #2 in the article<br><br>Research on this connection is needed as there is a trial currently ongoing in the UK at this very moment (which again has let slip some some more Pakistan ISI connections -see <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/5359558.stm" target="top">news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/5359558.stm</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> ).<br><br>The trial (see this BBC Report <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4835666.stm" target="top">news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4835666.stm</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> ) involves supergrass Mohammed Junaid Babar, & a Canadian <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Momin Khawaja </strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->, who also also features in the Pakistan side of events, he used the name in addition Yas or Yassir - (see opening statements of the trial in March 06 - <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://cryptome.org/r-v-khyam-01.htm" target="top">cryptome.org/r-v-khyam-01.htm</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> )<br><br>Also see this article for more bizarre background to the trial:<br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,200-2112071,00.html" target="top">www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,200-2112071,00.html</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>A TERRORIST who plotted to assassinate the President of Pakistan is testifying against British extremists in exchange for immunity from prosecution, the Old Bailey was told yesterday.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>The trial is the result of <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Operation Crevice</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->, but there are strong connections to <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Mohammad Sidique Khan </strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->, ( see <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/july-7-mind-the-gaps-part-2.html" target="top">www.julyseventh.co.uk/july-7-mind-the-gaps-part-2.html</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> - section titled THE PRIOR KNOWLEDGE OF THE ALLEGED PERPETRATORS) <p></p><i></i>
Byrne

Return to 9/11