How many Bush Gang members stopped flying in July 2001?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

How many Bush Gang members stopped flying in July 2001?

Postby Bismillah » Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:33 pm

"Stopped flying" commercial flights after Tenet's "threat assessment", that is. We know John Ashcroft did. But did anyone else? Rice, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, etc.? (How many of these high officials fly on commercial planes at normal times, anyway?)<br><br>Is there any way of finding this out? <p></p><i></i>
Bismillah

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: How many Bush Gang members stopped flying in July 2001?

Postby dbeach » Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:42 pm

"July 17 -- Ashcroft briefed. July 28 -- Ashcroft flies in a charter, leased, according to the article, earlier that week.'<br><br>I hear Rice also quit flying commericial although she spends most weekends with family bush.<br>Rice allegedly warned Willie Brown to not fly.<br><br>The Ashcroft story is HUGE and receives no attention as the foleygate is neat cover<br><br><br>Poppy O was in DC on 9/10/01 at the Carliars CONference<br><br>Gore was in Austria <br> Clinton Australia <br> jr in FLA <br> rummy and cheny were in DC for sure<br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

We need documentation of alterations to flying procedures

Postby Bismillah » Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:53 pm

Presumably most of these people fly all over the place most of the time. The thing would be to find out - on the record - whether Ashcroft was the only person advised to avoid commercial flights from July onwards. <p></p><i></i>
Bismillah

Return to 9/11