“anomalous” 911 fiscal transactions. - Marsh & McLennan

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

“anomalous” 911 fiscal transactions. - Marsh & McLennan

Postby NavnDansk » Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:19 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.8thestate.com/?page_id=45">www.8thestate.com/?page_id=45</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>In the summer of 2001, I was terminated from my job for raising questions about “anomalous” fiscal transactions. On August 21st, 2001, I was bribed by my ex-employer to “keep quiet”. On September 7th, 2001, I contacted ex-coworkers and was urged to present my evidence in a staff meeting the following Tuesday morning.<br><br>The staff meeting, which I was to join during a break, was interrupted; and I never made it there. I was in traffic in Lower Manhattan on the morning of September 11th, 2001; and the meeting I was to attend was on the 96th floor of WTC 1 (the North Tower) at Marsh & McLennan, the company for whom my ex-employer had been staffing a software project. There I sat in traffic, watching black smoke pour out of the hole in the side of the building- directly where my ex-coworkers and I were to confront a certain Marsh Executive involved with the anomalous financial activity that triggered my untimely termination.<br><br>As I’ve learned more, and more about what happened that day, I’ve focused less on the controversial “How” (i.e. HOW the real terrorists perpetrated a multi-dimensional plan through which they would simultaneously undermine the Constitution, steal hundreds of billions of dollars, profitably solve an “unsolvable” real-estate crises, and launch a never-ending crusade throughout the globe in the name of the terrorist attacks that they themselves created); instead I’ve focused on the “Who” and “Why”, as the financial records left in the wake of their exodus following their crimes is much easier to prove in Court- specifically Marsh’s involvement in betting against American Airlines pre-9-11… a clear indicator of foreknowledge, as the insider trading of the airline stocks was clearly a pre-meditative strategy, determined to profit from the mass murder.<br><br>==4. In order for 9-11 to be perpetrated, the Terrorists needed control of elements of the highest echelons of the Intelligence Community and the Defense Department (as related and connected within Project Constellation).<br><br>=Without the Drug Trade, Insurance Companies and Enterprise Software Companies would no longer be able to manipulate, threaten, and continue to control, the financial integrity of our lifetime investments and savings. That’s what’s at risk- all of your life’s work, savings, and investments. <br><br>There are trillions of dollars being stolen in broad daylight, from both Pension and Retirement Funds, as well as tax dollars, via Pentagon fraudulent accounting schemes. Almost all of these schemes are software dependent, and yet software is continually used as the virtual scapegoat by the Drug Syndicate---<br><br>We’re ALL affected by 9-11 in ways that most people never take time to fathom… but there are SOLUTIONS, and yes, even a panacea. It’s called Communication, and it’s genesis begins with educating ourselves with Quality Information, and then taking action by talking with our friends and families about the REAL issues that pull each of us 100 different ways, 24 hours a day. The 8th Estate is the state of being where one thinks for themselves, and enjoys the state of infinite possibility and hope… we hope to both inspire and educate you while you’re visiting; and though the information is complex, we’re making it simpler with every piece of support and constructive feedback… and that’s Communication at it’s best. Reviewing the information (starting here) will change how you view life, and hopefully inspire you to go and do likewise with the new information you discover here....<br><br>"8th Estate Updates”<br><br> Excellent site. Thank you for your fearlessness when it comes to facing down these treasonous monsters.<br><br> I will be suporting and telling as many people as possible.<br> If we don’t get these war criminals our country is finished.<br> <p></p><i></i>
NavnDansk

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: “anomalous” 911 fiscal transactions. - Marsh & McLen

Postby Byrne » Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:23 am

The meeting on the 96th floor of WTC 1 is discussed within these threads, which is an ongoing research into the WHO of 911.<br><br>DU WKJO thread 1        <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=125x92675">www.democraticunderground...=125x92675</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>DU WKJO thread 2        <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=125x97281">www.democraticunderground...=125x97281</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>DU WKJO thread 3        <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=125x97987">www.democraticunderground...=125x97987</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>DU WKJO SUMMARY        <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=125&topic_id=100059&mesg_id=100059">www.democraticunderground..._id=100059</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br> <p></p><i></i>
Byrne

Re: “anomalous” 911 fiscal transactions. - Marsh & McLen

Postby AlicetheCurious » Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:50 am

NavnDansk, why didn't you just add this info to the "Frank Wisner / AIG thread"? They complete each other, and provide a number of clues about who was behind 9/11, and the means, motive and opportunity.<br><br>This is an excerpt from an article that links a lot of the threads in this global spider-web (the links are active in the original article):<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>9/11 and the Greenberg Familia</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>By Jerry Mazza <br><br>Democratic Underground<br><br>Demopedia reports in Who Killed John O’Neill that at the time of 9/11, AIG, the world’s largest insurance company, and subsidiaries Marsh McLennan, ACE and Kroll, were run by the Greenberg family. With CFR member Maurice “Hank”<br>Greenberg as the AIG godfather, the Familia’s tentacles curled around the heart of the tragedy. <br><br>Hank’s son Jeffrey, a CFR member as well, was Chairman of Marsh & McLennan, located on floors throughout<br>the North Tower of the WTC as well as the top floors of the South Tower.<br><br>Marsh also had ties to the CIA. Son Even Greenberg, a CFR member, was CEO of ACE Limited, located in Tower 7, which also contained an AIG subsidiary Kroll, closely related to the CIA, also with an office in Tower 7. <br><br>Tower 7 also contained offices ot the FBI, Department of Defense, IRS (which contained prodigious amounts<br>of tax fraud corporate records, including Enron’s), US Secret Service, Securities Exchange Commission (with more stock fraud records), and Citibank’s Salomon Smith Barney, the Mayor’s Office of Emergency Management and many other financial institutions. <br><br>Greenberg’s cousin, Alan “Ace” Greenberg, was former CEO of Bear Sterns, where the Bush family, Cheney family George Schultz, James Baker, et al, did business. It is the leading<br>brokerage firm of the great and all powerful Bush Familia. <br><br>Also reported by Democratic Underground, AIG’s Kroll “provided protection services”, among other things,<br>to high level Americans at home and abroad. Kroll had military teams in their company and merged with Armor Holdings on August 23rd, 2001, adding Defence Systems Limited, another Private Military Corporation to their operation, an ex-KGB team called Alpha Firm earlier acquired by Defense Systems Limited. <br><br>These four teams could have been used on 9/11, part of a “corporatizing” of black ops in tandem with military<br>teams. <br><br>Kroll, according to whistleblower Richard Grove who worked as a senior manager for SilverStream Software on Marsh<br>and AIG accounts…Kroll also managed the Enron fraud once Kenneth Lay Stepped down. <br><br>Marsh, immediately after 9/11, established<br>a specialized terrorism team called Marsh Crisis Consultancy (led by Paul Bremer), adding the teams Control Risks Group, a British ex-SAS team and Versar, bio-terrorism and homeland defense team. These players could have known each other from 9/11, bringing in new assignments and profits. <br><br>Democratic Underground also reports, AIG was laundering drug money, and involved in the oil and gas line to Afghanistan. Greenberg and the Adnan Khasshogi family, Saudi Moslems,<br>benefited from the Afghanistan narcotics trade and interests in the oil and gas pipe line as well. <br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Greenberg’s Law-Firm Connections to Bush </strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> <br><br>According to www.sourcewatch.org, the Greenbergs were and are connected to the Bush Familia via their Miami-based law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP, a 1350-lawyer, full-service international firm.<br><br>Here are a few connects… <br><br>1) G-T represented George W. Bush in the Bush-Gore 2000 Florida election vote recount. <br><br>2) They personally represent Florida Governor Jeb Bush. <br><br>3) They hired son of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia on Election Day 2000—after which Justice Scalia cast one of the 5 to 4 deciding votes which placed Bush in presidency. <br><br>4) They partially funded/sponsored a delegation to Israel by House-Senate Armed Services Committee members and government contractors to witness and be briefed on interrogations resistance procedures and torture techniques. <br><br>5) The firm has prominent administrative positions in Massachusetts 9/11 Fund, which also involves Bush family<br>banking house Brown Brothers Harriman (the same BBH involved with Prescott Bush’s bankrolling the Nazis in World War II). <br><br>6) Traurig Greenberg works with 9-11 victims on planning their US government “hushmail/bribery estates”.<br><br>That is, to receive the money, the victim’s family must sign an agreement never to sue the government for any reason. Victim-wife Ellen Mariani is currently being legally harassed<br>for not signing and for holding the Bush government’s feet to the fire. <br><br>7) Bush still owes the Greenberg Traurig firm nearly one million dollars for work done by dozens of lawyers and paralegals, leaving questions why a Republican candidate would hire<br>a Democratic lawyer from a Democratic firm. See Greenberg Traurig link above for more scandals. <br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Greenberg’s Relationship To Larry Silverstein</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> <br><br>On July 24, 2001, 6 weeks before 9/11, Larry Silverstein took control of the lease of all the WTC buildings.<br><br>This followed the Port Authority decision on April 26. <br><br>According to democraticunderground.com, the three companies who originally insured the WTC were AIG, Marsh and ACE, all run as mentioned by the Greenbergs at the time. They then sold stakes of the original contract to their<br>competition, a technique called reinsuring. <br><br>Once the Towers came down, the reinsurers got caught holding the bag. This would inextricably tie the Greenbergs<br>to Silverstein and the larger conspiracy of 9/11. If they had no foreknowledge of events to occur, why would the Greenbergs have unloaded so many stakes in their contract? <br><br>According to Michel Chossudovsky in Financial Bonanza behind the 9/11 Tragedy, <br><br>“On October 17, 2000, eleven months before 9/11, Blackstone Real Estate Advisors, of The Blackstone Group, L.P, purchased, from Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association, the participating mortgage secured by World Trade Center, Building 7.1.”<br><br>[Blackstone in 2000 also purchased a 50% stake in Universal<br>Studios, producers of the myth-perpetuating Flight 93.] <br><br>“April 26, 2001 the Port Authority leased the WTC for 99 years to Silverstein Properties and Westfield America Inc, <br><br>“The transaction was authorised by Port Authority Chairman Lewis M. Eisenberg.<br><br>This transfer from the New York and New Jersey Port Authority was tantamount to the privatisation of the WTC<br>Complex. The official press release described it as ‘the richest real estate prize in New York City history’. The retail space underneath the complex was leased to Westfield America Inc. <br><br>“On 24 July 2001, 6 weeks prior to 9/11 Silverstein took control of the lease of the WTC following the Port Authority decision on April 26. <br><br>“Silverstein and Frank Lowy, CEO of Westefield Inc. took control of the 10.6 million-square-foot WTC complex. <br><br>"Lowy leased the shopping concourse called the Mall at the WTC, which comprised about 427,000 square feet of retail space.” <br><br>“Explicitly included in the agreement was that Silverstein and Westfield ‘were given the right to rebuild the structures if they were destroyed’". <br><br>....<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.8thestate.com/?page_id=74">www.8thestate.com/?page_id=74</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
AlicetheCurious

Return to 9/11