Interesting Interview with NYPD ex-cop

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Interesting Interview with NYPD ex-cop

Postby NewKid » Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:46 pm

Assuming this guy is real, etc., this is a pretty interesting interview. Watch the whole thing, but especially check out markers 5:24 - 13:07; 16:34 - 17:20; and 22:16 - 23:34.<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.911blogger.com/node/4095" target="top">www.911blogger.com/node/4095</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=newkid@rigorousintuition>NewKid</A> at: 10/28/06 5:46 pm<br></i>
NewKid

Blog: View Blog (0)

Interview

Postby km artlu » Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:04 am

NewKid -- thanks for this. I also appreciate that you made the effort to highlight the sections which you did. I watched those first, and that drew me in to the rest of it.<br><br>Presumably there's not much that's news here for most of us. But somehow this interview highlighted what I think is a very important dimension to how all this is playing out.<br><br>"If they did this, they did it to me." The Achilles heal of these psychopathic fuckwits is exactly that. I'm hoping for a rising groundswell of outrage coming from the very people that their own psyops have set up to be credible and sacrosanct. First responders, cops, widows and orphans. The primary victims of this hideous shit. This is a serious chink in the armor of the perpetrators.<br><br>It's riveting when the interviewee here, Craig, runs down the process of his eyes opening. Gave me a feeling that perhaps the same steps are increasingly being taken by others like him, and how powerful their combined voices could become.<br><br>Events may turn very incendiary very quickly if ever millions of working people begin to see all this in terms of class warfare, with themselves and their families as the prey of the elite. Horrible distortions and indiscriminate bloodlust tend to accompany such a dynamic, but there may be few alternatives to emergent fascist dominion.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
km artlu

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to 9/11