The Idiocy Behind the '9/11 Truth' Movement

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: The Idiocy Behind the '9/11 Truth' Movement

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:33 am

Showing the WTC being demolished over and over programs civilians and everyone else, too. Much less loss of 'face' to the military than showing the Almighty Pentagon being hit.<br><br>More international sympathy is derived from WTC trauma than the much-mistrusted and hated Pentagon gettin' it.<br><br>And it also may be that a video of the hit on the Pentagon would show things we're not supposted to see, too.<br><br>I don't know what hit the Pentagon. I'm suspecting more than one thing hit the building. Perhaps a missile and a plane.<br><br>All the indications of a missile are there. Small initial punture hole in the wall and deep multi-wall penetration which a plane wouldn't cause.<br><br>Karen Kwiatkowski was one of the Pentagon whistleblowers against Douglas Feith's cherry-picking Special Plans Office whipping up a war and she was early on the scene at the Pentagon's 'wound.' She says no smell of jet fuel and no discernable jet parts.<br><br>Yet many witnesses say they saw a plane, too. <br>Maybe a missile just barely preceded a plane...of some kind.<br><br>Flight 77's two massive engines made of titanium mounted out on the wings did not punch through the Pentagon's walls as photos prove. Right? Just the initial 19-foot wide central hole before the collapse that made it much bigger.<br><br>When JFK was shot in the head there seems to have been practically simultaneous hits to his head that confused analysts for a long time. 'Simultaneous' may be what helps us sort out the Pentagon hit, too.<br><br>Seems to me that the NORAD wargames figure into enabling this scenario.<br><br>Could the missiles defending the Pentagon be somehow used to hit it for a plausibly deniable 'accident' which would then be conveniently hushed-up? Accidents get the same cover-up treatment that conspiracies do, too.<br><br>Plus we have to keep in mind that very sophisticated software hacking seems to be part of making those wargames 'go live,' atleast according to Webster Tarpley who makes a lot of sense here, I think. <br><br>Imagine a plane (of some kind) is spiraling down fast on the Pentagon and either an automatic surface-to-air missile or one fired by a defender (who has finally come out of 'excercise' mode)<br>accidentally hits the Pentagon at almost the same time as the plane. Or software shenanigans makes a defender hit that which he is defending. <br><br>An awful lot of possibilities here. And ultimately still no reason for the Pentagon to show it to us.<br><br><br><br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: The Idiocy Behind the '9/11 Truth' Movement

Postby MASONIC PLOT » Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:38 am

Now for our special feature<br> <br>NINE ONE ONE<br>or <br>A TALE OF TWO TOWERS<br> <br> <br>a DOV ZAKHEIM PRODUCTION<br> <br>directed by DICK CHENEY<br> <br>Staring The Ringling Brothers and Barnum Bailey Circus Monkeys as<br>"The 19 Hijackers"<br> <br> <br>Special appearances by:<br> <br>George Bush and his pet goat.<br> <br>Special thanks to:<br> <br>The Project for a New American Century <p></p><i></i>
MASONIC PLOT

David Miller

Postby vigilantwarrior » Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:21 pm

Remember, Taibbi and his ilk are shitting on this man and thousands like him.<br><br>Why would a dying man waste his time to labor out these words?<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7895306224389722116&q=David+Miller&hl=en">video.google.com/videopla...ller&hl=en</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
vigilantwarrior

Re: David Miller

Postby nomo » Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:30 pm

Not to belittle anyone's suffering, but literally hundreds of thousands have now died because of September 11 and its aftermath.<br><br>That in no way means this guy is right in what he claims.<br> <p></p><i></i>
nomo

Re: David Miller

Postby Mel » Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:13 pm

nomo wrote:Not to belittle anyone's suffering, but literally hundreds of thousands have now died because of September 11 and its aftermath.<br><br>That in no way means this guy is right in what he claims.<br> <p></p><i></i>

Conversely, it in no way makes you right in all the things you and the gov't have said. What would motivate him to "lie"? What would motivate you and the gov't to lie?
Mel

Stupid Light Pole!

Postby Vigilant Guardian » Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:37 pm

Okay so threads roll and transform but I don't have time to read 12 pages now... this one started as the Idiocy behind the movement and so lemme just cut in with this:
I agree with Nomo - getting mad at the authors of these articles, or at South Park or anyone - is like running full force into a light pole and then cursing it for being there. This bashing is the INEVITABLE result of idiotic arguments. How many people are purposefully pushing them and how many are simply duped?
I'll admit the possibility that they really DID 9/11 all weird is possible - don't bother flying it in under the radar, just overload and blow the radar up with piles of weirdness - drones, missiles, holograms, bumbe-planes and all that. Probably alien technology and time travel if they have it.
But I wouldn't suggest betting your money on that - or at least on being able to prove it.
Stay Vigilant
Vigilant Guardian

Previous

Return to 9/11