Who is Richard Andrew Grove?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Who is Richard Andrew Grove?

Postby darkbeforedawn » Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:22 am

<br>This is interesting. Is this guy for real? <br>Excerpt from Richard Andrew Grove transcript; Maria Heller show <br>You see, Our enemy knows that we don’t do our homework, and that in fact is the Achilles Heel of America. <br><br>To quote the author Mark Lane’s book Plausible Denial: “Perhaps this is what Dulles was thinking when he told the Warren Commission on July 9, 1964, “But nobody reads. Don’t believe people read in this country. There will be a few professors that will read the record…the public will read very little.” If you fail to see the irony of the Dulles observation, you’re missing the boat. <br><br>It’s no different than the symbolism of Bush sitting and reading the Pet Goat for 7 minutes instead of taking action- he knew he was in no danger- it’s the use of knowledge as power over a panicking people; and right behind his head was a sign that read: “Reading makes a country Great”… and I would also note the photo op on the same morning, where the President is pictured with Lynne Cheney’s book America, wherein he is holding it upside down so that the U.S. Flag is represented as a distress signal. These are all twisted symbols of power, being flaunted right before our eyes… like a masterfully choreographed play, wherein real people die and suffer for the entertainment of others, who think that “All people are born equal but some people are born more equal than others”, to amend the work of another favorite great author. <br><br>You know, maybe Dulles was right, maybe you wouldn’t have read the 33-pages of transcription notes that amount to this message; but I’m betting that doesn’t matter now, does it? <br><br>And to drive this point home, I offer the following historical time-series analysis of the symbolism of the date chosen for the attacks, and you tell me if being familiar with our own History is necessary to identifying the root-cause of the critical events which shape all of our lives: <br><br>September 11th, 1922: The League of Nations signed a post-Balfour declaration regarding the Future creation of a Zionist state; noting that Zionism is a political movement derived out of the infamous Dreyfus Affair. The same group responsible for this declaration, eventually created the Council on Foreign Relations, thus one of the many connections to Dulles in relation to 9-11. To this day, the Council on Foreign Relations has influence over all of our political, media, and economic variables. <br><br>September 11th, 1941: Ground was broken on the Pentagon- noting that it was destroyed exactly 60 years to the day later. <br><br>September 11th, 1971: construction began on both the North and South Tower- that same day, Nikita Khrushchev died, and there was also the famous at Attica Prison, in New York. Noting that the Twin Towers were destroyed 30 years to the day after their birth. <br><br>September 11th, 1973: After Kissinger’s Operation Condor set the scene, the CIA sponsored one of many coups, specifically wherein Augusto Pinochet used planes and missiles to overthrow democratically elected Salvadore Allende in Chile… <br><br>September 11th, 1991: The Infamous GHWB New World Order Speech, 11 years to the day before 9-11 <br><br>September 11th, 1995: reports surface of a remote controlled plane that was crashed into the White House. <br><br>September 11th, 1998: Kenneth Starr, nephew of AIG founder C.V. Starr, sends his infamous report on Bill Clinton to Congress… and I would also note that both Hilary and Bill Clinton were involved the Mena, Arkansas drug smuggling operation, for over a decade prior to their Presidency, but Starr didn’t report on that, did he? <br><br>September 11th, 2005: the State of Israel declares an end to their occupation of the Gaza Strip, also relating back to the September 11th 1922 root cause event. All of these events are Council on Foreign Relations activities… so who runs the CFR? That’s an interesting question, and the answers are not best explained in this forum… but regardless, they’re not necessary for one to start taking meaningful action. <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
darkbeforedawn

Re: Who is Richard Andrew Grove?

Postby dugoboy » Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:50 am

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.911synchronicity.com/">www.911synchronicity.com/</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p>___________________________________________<br>"BushCo aren't incompetent...they are Complicit!" -Me<br><br>"Speaking the Truth in times of universal deceit is a revolutionary act" -George Orwell<br><br>"When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it - always." -Mahatma Gandhi</p><i></i>
dugoboy

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby dbeach » Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:55 am

Check it out... JC was born on 9/11... 3 BC<br><br>"September 11 in History<br><br><br>Our research on September 11 in history uncovered many anomalies and perhaps a significant prophetic sign.<br><br>The most startling discovery was a book written in 1981, 20 years prior to the 2001 attacks, called "The<br>Birth of Christ Recalculated". The author, Dr. Ernest L. Martin, claims to have calculated the exact date of Jesus<br>Christ's birth based on the celestial charts for that era. The date of Christ's birth, based on the famous Star of<br>Bethlehem, is calculated to be September 11, 3 B.C.. Dr. Martin's findings have been accepted by many<br>scholars, theologians, historians, and astronomers. We also note that Jesus Christ has 11 letters. <br><br>The crosses<br>found standing in the ruins of the WTC, and the dominance of the number 11 in the 9-11 events,<br>make this combination even more mysterious.<br><br>There is another significant religious event occurring about 2000 years later on September 11, 1999.<br>According to Hebrew scriptures September 11, 1999 was the 6,000th anniversary of Adam's creation, and<br>year 1 on the Hebrew calendar.<br><br>Most other historic events between those 2,002 years (3 B.C. -1999 A.D.) involve either war or violence. <br><br> <br>Both the World Trade Center and the<br>Pentagon have September 11th in<br>their history.<br><br> On September 11, 1609<br>the explorer Henry Hudson sailed into<br>New York harbor and discovers<br>Manhattan Island and the Hudson River.<br><br><br><br>On September 11, 1941 construction<br>officially begins at the Pentagon.<br><br><br><br>Other events that appear to have uncanny similar timing in relation to the 9-11-2001 attacks were the 1972<br>Olympics, and President Bush's 1990 Gulf War Speech.<br><br>The world was introduced to terrorism at the 1972 Munich Olympic Games. These games ended on September<br>11, 1972. There were 121 participating countries (11X11=121), and 11 Israeli athletes were killed. Exactly 29<br>years (2+9=11) after this terrorist horror ended, another more despicable horror occurred - the September 11,<br>2001 terrorist attacks.<br><br>On September 11, 1990 President George Bush (Sr.) made a dramatic speech to Congress, outlining the US<br>position in the Kuwait crisis, and the preliminary steps the US was taking towards the Gulf War. Exactly<br>11 years later, on September 11, 2001, terrorists attacked America.<br><br>There is another oddity we noted in our research. On September 11, 1772, about 300 Indians and 50 British<br>soldiers began the siege of Fort Henry. This would be the last battle of the American Revolution. Researchers<br>and historians of this siege are puzzled by the meaning of a comment in a document describing these events.<br>It was recorded in a letter written by Lydia Cruger (11 letters), and it seems a fitting comment to this<br>section. She wrote, "The siege commenced about sun an hour high, Monday, 11th, at all events, the 11th."<br><br>September 11th plays a key role throughout early American history including a failed peace conference with<br>the British on September 11, 1776, and the first day the American flag was used in battle at the<br>Battle of Brandywine on September 11, 1777. <br><br>Following are the significant events of September 11 throughout history.<br><br> <br>Sept. 11<br>3 B.C. Many biblical scholars, theologians,<br>historians, and astronomers say that the<br>Star of Bethlehem, signifying the birth of<br>Jesus Christ, can be calculated to within a<br>few hours of September 11, 3 B.C., based<br>on celestial charts and alignments for that<br>time. Historian Dr. Ernest L. Martin first<br>article on the subject appeared in 1976,<br>and in 1981 he published his research in<br>"The Birth of Christ Recalculated". In 1991,<br>the book was re-released as "The Star that<br>Astonished the World." Dr. Martin revealed<br>in his book, that the signs in the sky on<br>the night of Jesus' birth occurred on only<br>one day in 3 B.C., and they occurred<br>exactly on September 11, 3 B.C. between<br>6:15 pm and 7:49 pm EST.<br><br>Editor's Note: Dr. Ernest L. Martin died on January 16, 2002.<br><br> <br><br><br><br><br>1297 William Wallace leads over 15,000 Scottish soldiers<br>to victory over the English Army at the Battle of<br>Stirling Bridge. Battle depicted in the film Braveheart.<br><br><br>Sept. 11 1499 French forces take Milan, Italy, with little<br>opposition. At that time Italy was comprised<br>of regions with city states.<br><br>Sept. 11 1609 Henry Hudson sails into New York harbor and<br>discovers Manhattan Island and the mouth of the<br>river later named in his honor - the Hudson River.<br><br><br>Sept. 11 1709 The Spanish War of Succession (1702-14) represents<br>the first European war of the Modern Era. <br>On<br>September 11, 1709 an Anglo-Dutch-Austrian force<br>defeat the French in the Battle of Malplaquet,<br> <br>on September 11, 1714, after 13 months of siege,<br>Spanish and French troops broke into Barcelona,<br>ending Catalonia's sovereignty.<br><br><br> <br><br>Sept. 11 1776 After the fall of New York to the British, a Peace<br>Conference was held between General Howe and three<br>prominent representatives of the Continental Congress -<br>Benjamin Franklin, John Adams and Edward Rutledge.<br>After taking the Americans key city, Howe thought he<br>was entitled to a peace settlement. The Americans,<br>having declared independence in July, considered<br>separation from England as non-negotiable. The<br>conference of Sept. 11, 1776, ended and the war<br>continued for seven years.<br><br>C<br>Sept. 11 1777 The British defeat the Americans, led by George<br>Washington, at the Battle of Brandywine Creek in the<br>American War of Independence. The battle is regarded<br>as the first where Americans carried the American Flag<br>(Old Glory) to battle.<br><br><br>Sept. 11 1782 The siege of Fort Henry begins, and becomes the last<br>battle of the American Revolution.<br><br><br>Sept. 11 1814 The American navy defeat the British in the Battle of<br>Lake Champlain in the War of 1812.<br><br>Sept. 11 1855 The siege of Sevastopol ends when British, French,<br>and Piedmontese troops capture the main naval base<br>of the Russian Black fleet in the Crimean War.<br><br><br>Sept. 11 1922 Despite Arab protests, a British mandate is<br>proclaimed in Palestine on September 11, 1922.<br>The mandate came into effect at the end of<br>September 1922.<br><br><br>Sept. 11 1941 Construction of the Pentagon began on this day in 1941.<br>The purpose was to provide a temporary solution to the<br>War Department’s critical shortage of space. The ground<br>breaking ceremony also took place on September 11, 1941.<br><br>Sixty years later, to the day, the Pentagon is attacked<br>for the first time in it's history on Sept. 11, 2001.<br><br><br>Sept. 11 1944 President Roosevelt, British PM Winston Churchill, and<br>Canadian PM Mackenzie King meet in Canada, at the<br>Quebec Conference. Also, the US 1st Army crosses the<br>border into German territory.<br><br><br>Sept. 11 1948 Mohammed Ali Jinnah, the first head of state for Pakistan<br>dies in Karachi. He is called "The Great Leader" and "Father<br>of the Nation". Born on Christmas Day, 1876, he is<br>schooled in London and later returns to build the nation<br>of Pakistan. Jinnah, a Muslim, was a strong advocate for<br>Muslim - Hindu unity.<br><br><br>September 11, 1972<br> The troubled Munich Olympic Games end on September<br>11, 1972 and the world witnesses the beginnings of<br>terrorism. Eleven Israelis are killed by terrorists.<br><br><br><br>Sept. 11 1973 Chilean President Salvador Allende is killed in a violent<br>military coup led by General Augusto Pinochet.<br><br><br>Sept. 11 1990 U.S. President George Bush addresses Congress on the<br>Persian Gulf crisis, vowing that "Sadam Hussein will fail" in<br>his takeover of Kuwait. Eleven years later, to the day, his<br>son George W. Bush, would face an even greater challenge.<br><br><br>Sept. 11 1999 The Jewish calendar is 6,000 years old. September 11,<br> 1999 is regarded as the 6,000th anniversary of<br> Adam's creation. September 11th is recognized by<br>many faiths as the end of a major cycle.<br><br><br>Sept. 11 2001 Terrorists with connections to Osama bin Laden<br>hijack four aircraft. Two are crashed into the World<br>Trade Center towers in New York, collapsing both<br>towers. Another plane is crashed into the Pentagon<br>in Washington, collapsing one side. The fourth plane<br>crashes in a Pennsylvania field. The death toll<br>exceeds 3,000 lives. U.S. President George W.<br>Bush responds with a global attack on terrorism. <br><br><br> <br><br>Crosses are standing in the WTC ruins,<br>images are seen in the smoke of the towers,<br>and the number 11 mysteriously dominates<br>the events, people, and places of 9-11-01. "<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.september11news.com/Sept11History.htm">www.september11news.com/S...istory.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Postby dbeach » Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:39 am

I read much of the way too long interview<br><br>sounded OK<br>then I read the comments <br>some there consider him another scam artist..they also listed Karl B. Schwarz as a scam artist<br><br><br>One of the commenst and this article is from June 2006<br><br>was that the gold was understated and the entire gold reserves is at FT knox..<br><br>I heard it was removed from there..alos IF the criminals are so cunning and they do appear so to me..then there may be no gold at Knox <br><br>Thought he tied some of the facts together well and then he sorta lost me<br><br>worth a reread <br><br><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.rinf.com/columnists/news/911-whistleblower-richard-andrew-grove-transcript">www.rinf.com/columnists/n...transcript</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><br><br><br>"What happened at the Top of the Towers that morning in many senses served the same purpose as a magician’s wand- the events at the top were, in part, a sick sort of diversion, to draw attention away from the events going on at and below ground level. <br><br>As we all continue to learn more about this topic, we start to comprehend the grandiosity of the thefts and fraudulent transactions that took place under the umbrella of 9-11- specifically hundreds of billions of dollars worth of gold bricks which were surreptitiously liberated from their safety deposit vaults under the World Trade Center. Couple that with the realization of the verifiably true statement made by Donald Rumsfeld on September 10th 2001- wherein he announced that $2.3 trillion dollars in U.S. taxpayer funds had been misappropriated by Pentagon accountants and “lost”. <br><br>Not only did Rumsfeld’s September 10th ,2001 announcement not draw much attention then, but even today it’s widely unknown… and it’s worth mentioning here that DynCorp, which is partially responsible for the bogus Pentagon accounting, is still receiving tens of billions annually in Pentagon contracts… in other words, it’s my contention that what America doesn’t know is exactly what’s killing America, and Americans. Based on that contention- if we simply build a mechanism to restore the unrestricted flow of information to the People, the country should self-resuscitate. <br><br>The comprehension of what I’m sharing dissolves the foundation of rhetoric- upon which is built the justification for illegal arrests, secret police, rendition flights, torture and mass-genocidal activities- <br><br>all of which add up to today’s post- 9-11 era, where the events of September 11th are used as cover for the most evil atrocities ever devised by humanity, and blithely accepted by a majority of the Public. <br><br>Whether it’s Checkpoint data systems getting $4 million to rig the 2000 election to reserve the White House for the Regime In Power via Katherine Harris and Jeb Bush’s office, or the use of Anthrax Attacks to coercively pass the Patriot Act, illegal invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq, the use of the Muslim community as the contemporary “Lee Harvey Oswald”, or Eliot Spitzer’s pseudo-investigations of both 9-11 and the hundreds of billions stolen in the Insurance Fraud which came soon after September 11th, involving the corporations who provided service and aid to the *real* terrorists who perpetrated the atrocities that morning. <br><br>And perhaps you’re one of the few who I would not have to convince that 18 Militant Islamic Extremists with paper cutters had no control over NORAD’s planning of simultaneous exercises on 9-11, Guiliani’s participation in those exercises, or the Securacom & Kroll Associates Security experts who ordered the people in the South Tower to “return to their offices” in order to raise the death count. <br><br>First I would note that L. Paul Jerry Bremer, who was in charge of the Coalition Reconstruction element of the post-9 11 Hegelian plan being carried out in Iraq; used to work for Heinz Kissinger, known to the public as Henry. Bremer was also the one to announce the capture of Saddam Hussein, and was responsible for approximately 10 billion dollars unaccounted for in Iraq Reconstruction Money- which was donated by way of U.S. Taxpayer’s blood, sweat, and tears.<br>In fact, I’ve seen the accounting protocols- or rather lack thereof- that went on in Iraq; it’s a complete fraud of the American Taxpayers… open unguarded flatbed trucks with bricks of Billions of U.S. Dollars out in the open, driving around without anyone keeping track of where the money was going, or who was receiving it… <br><br>But here’s what you probably don’t know- L. Paul Bremer’s last gig before capitalizing on the Iraq war was at Marsh & McLennan, where “Jerry” was the CEO of Marsh’s Risk Management collective. It’s interesting that nobody else has noticed that Marsh was at the heart of 9-11, and despite being woven into almost every aspect of the events- few question Marsh’s role in any of it. <br><br>Secondly, I would note that Stewart AFB, in New Windsor, New York is used as a hub for importation of illicit drugs, using our Military Assets as cover. Coincidently, Stewart happens to be the simultaneous crossing point of 2 hijacked airliners on 9-11, and also the approximate location of where the transponders were switched. Stewart AFB was previously known as the base where the Iran Hostages, were returned after 444 days and the October Surprise, this predated but is not unrelated to the Iran Contra fraud… <br><br>Interestingly, Stewart AFB is the only airport of its kind, in that it was privatized for secret purposes. This privatization was executed in part by George Pataki, and Eliot Spitzer. In 1999 Pataki signed a 99-year lease (ala Silverstein), and in 2000 Spitzer privatized it for “special” use. <br><br>Spitzer, of course, is the attorney general of New York, a supposed real life crime fighter. I wish that were true, but I ask you to take a look for yourself, and judge the evidence: <br><br>Spitzer allegedly investigates 9-11: but no real progress is made <br><br>Simultaneous to this, Spitzer allegedly investigates the post 9-11 AIG, Marsh Insurance Scheme; wherein hundreds of billions of dollars were skimmed from fattened insurance quotes- it is my contention that the technology my ex-employer provided was fundamental to the perpetration of this scheme. Spitzer’s investigation finds AIG guilty, yet only penalized them $ 1 billion- less than 1% of what they stole, and of that $ 1 billion, Marsh & McLennan had to pay $800,000,000 of it. Compare that to the recent JP Morgan penalty of $425 million for committing IPO frauds related to the .bom, I .com boom, which as of 2003 more than 300 companies admitted to participating in the fraud… with “no adverse affects on our financial results” according to a JP Morgan spokesperson. Very interesting… <br><br>AIG is the world’s largest Insurance company. When I looked into why AIG and Marsh were getting off the hook, I found a nightmare scenario; and to share that with someone who can understand what it amounts to is something that I’ve worked these past several years to do. <br><br>You see, It goes like this, but in reverse: <br><br>In response to Spitzer’s investigation… Marsh appoints a new CEO, and that alone struck me as a little strange, because of the history behind the investigation, so I did some digging… and since you’ll never guess what I found, I’ll share it with you. <br><br>Eliot Spitzer was investigating Marsh, and Marsh countered by replacing their CEO, with a guy named Michael Cherkasky, which on the surface seems harmless enough, there’s nothing going on here… unless you’re a fan of history. <br><br>You see, AIG CEO Maurice “Hammerin’ Hank” Greenberg, who coincidentally was also the former chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations and the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, and his 2 sons: Jeff and Evan- who were coincidentally the CEOs of the major insurance entities Marsh & McLennan and ACE Insurance respectively- were creatively managing their fiscal assets- as well as the public representation of those assets. <br><br>When Spitzer’s investigation ramped up, Hank took a golden parachute of hundreds of millions (beyond the fraud) from AIG, and Jeff stepped down from his post at Marsh and McLennan… but other than that, nothing changed, it was just the right foot switching to the left, and the progress of the fraud continues, now with the support of Law Enforcement. <br><br>To offer a little contextual History, AIG was founded by OSS operative Cornelius V. Starr (2 R’s), the uncle of Clinton’s friend Kenneth Starr. AIG was created for and is currently a front which provides cover for intelligence community illicit operations. In 2001, AIG owned a Risk Management firm called Kroll Associates. <br><br>Kroll played a major role in the events of September 11th, and continues to this day to enable events like the 7-7 and 7-21 bombings in the London Tube system… they then go on TV and provide “expert” counterterrorism testimony to the goldfish at home tuned into FoxNews and the like. <br><br>While Kroll provided the necessary operational capability, in part, for what was perpetrated; AIG and Marsh were focused on participating in both short and long-term money schemes. Kroll’s Jerome Hauer (a long time personal friend of ex-FBI Counterterrorism & Osama bin Laden expert John O’Neill) hired O’Neill as head of security for the WTC. <br><br>Kroll had also managed the bunker in WTC 7 for Guiliani, and Kroll’s board of directors shared one peculiar member in common with AIG; that being Frank G. Wisner Jr., son of OSS co-Founder Frank Wisner. I won’t go into the history of the OSS, Reinhard Gehlen, or the Council on Foreign Relations / Dulles affiliation with its creation, but I can recommend an excellent book, wherein its relevance is comprehensively documented; the title you’re looking for is: The Old Boys: The American Elite and the Origins of the CIA by Burton Hersh (and printed in 1992). <br><br><br><br>What you’ll find is that Guiliani, Spitzer, Cherkasky, Patrick Fitzgerald, Louis Freeh, and a few other names you’d recognize, all used to work for New York District Attorney Robert Morgenthau; and if one were to investigate the history of these particular men- in contrast to the events of 9-11, the fraudulent transactions of 9-11, and destruction of evidence from Ground Zero- one might readily ascertain that these men- though separated geographically, are still very much conspiring behind the scenes. <br><br>To further demonstrate my contention, I’ll offer suppressed evidence of the February 1993 World Trade Center bombing: A man was instructed by the FBI to place a bomb in the underground parking garage of the North Tower, by parking a van laden with military-grade explosives next to a specific column- said man was suspicious that he was being used, and therefore recorded hundreds of hours of audio, wherein he captured the FBI instructing him to do everything that I’ve just alluded to. It doesn’t matter if you believe me, see if you believe yourself when you look it up: just type in three simple words: “Salem + WTC + Recording”, what you’ll find is… <br><br><br><br>You might also notice that Fitzgerald has his hands full these days, but few are aware that some sources cite that upwards of 100 clandestine operatives under the supervision of Valerie Plame who were murdered as a direct result of her cover being blown- admittedly by the current administration- and one might wonder how anyone could keep something like that a Secret. I’d suggest that interested parties inquire with Patrick Fitzgerald, or possibly Judith Miller could tell you… she spent 85 days in prison, maybe she knows something about the cover-up. I would also note the date of her arrest, July 8th, 2005. <br><br>In any case, now that the President has admitted he was the one who declassified the information on Ms. Plame, whether or not it was a security leak it a moot point; in fact, it was an act of Treason, because in doing so, clandestine agents covers were also blown- and people who trusted in his leadership and were sworn to protect us, died at the hands of enemies of the United States of America, because of him- all for some political defense against other Lies that the Administration told to deceive America into becoming a Dictatorial Empire. I think that it’s time that we all took a deep look to see whose actions exactly, in fact, are providing aid to the terrorists… don’t you? <br><br>More to the point, Eliot Spitzer was brought into the New York City DA’s Office years ago by Michael Cherkasky, who also happens to be a major contributor to Spitzer’s campaign. Who’s running for New York Governor? Eliot Spitzer. Who’s Spitzer allegedly investigating? Marsh & McLennan, whose CEO is Michael Cherkasky. There’s a lot more I could share, but right now I think that I should continue to build out the context of how and why I know what I know… as I think that in this case, how I found out is as important as what I eventually found. <br><br>By the end of the week following September 11th, I was on a plane to San Francisco, to meet with a potential employer who entertained me on September 7th at Windows on the World, in the North Tower. I was interested in working for this company, because they too were involved, as SilverStream was, in the realm of providing cutting-edge internet technology to financial institutions. Despite the fact that SilverStream had terminated me in retaliation, the same Chief Financial Officer who attempted to buy my silence, actively sought to prevent my securing new employment by threatening to sue my potential employer, and with that, I was back at square one. "<br><br>TRACK 8 <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Postby 1 tal » Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:01 am

<br><br> don't know how the rest of the dates check out but the Sept. 11 claim for the <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.tqnyc.com/NYC062905/wtc_timeline.html">birth of the WTC</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> is a bunch of hooey: <br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"1970 <br>The placement of a steel beam on 103rd floor of the rapidly rising WTC on October 19 raises the height of the tower to 1,254 feet—four feet taller than the Empire State. The WTC is now the tallest building in the world."</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br><br> also:<br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attica_Prison_riots">Attica</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br>unfolded over 4 days, beginning September 9.<br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
1 tal

Postby Sepka » Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:07 am

dbeach said:<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>On September 11, 1772, about 300 Indians and 50 British soldiers began the siege of Fort Henry. This would be the last battle of the American Revolution. Researchers and historians of this siege are puzzled by the meaning of a comment in a document describing these events.<br>It was recorded in a letter written by Lydia Cruger (11 letters), and it seems a fitting comment to this<br>section. She wrote, "The siege commenced about sun an hour high, Monday, 11th, at all events, the 11th."<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>The 11th fell on a Friday in 1772, and on a Wednesday in 1782 (which is the year I think you actually mean). A bit of googling shows that Lydia Cruger made her deposition in 1849, 67 years after the event. <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.rootsweb.com/~wvwags/mollyscott.htm">www.rootsweb.com/~wvwags/mollyscott.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> has her full statement and some commentary on it. I'd suggest that her phrasing simply means that she's certain of the date, less certain of the day of the week.<br><br><br> <p>-Sepka the Space Weasel</p><i></i>
Sepka

here is his website

Postby TroubleFunk » Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:38 am

I like him.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.8thestate.com/">www.8thestate.com/</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
TroubleFunk

Re: here is his website

Postby dbeach » Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:30 pm

"Sept. 11 1782 The siege of Fort Henry begins, and becomes the last battle of the American Revolution."<br> <br><br>sorry <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Isnt he a member of this board?

Postby OpLan » Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:35 pm

I'm fairly sure he registered here when he first came forward with his story. <p></p><i></i>
OpLan

Re: Isnt he a member of this board?

Postby dbeach » Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:43 pm

"July 19 1971 - The South Tower of the World Trade Center is topped out at 1,362 feet, making it the second tallest building in the world. "<br><br>tower was not completed on 9/11/71<br><br>sorry<br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Postby Sweejak » Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:46 am

Ask him.<br>Richard@Renaissance-Interventures.com<br> <p></p><i></i>
Sweejak

Return to 9/11