Judy Wood

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Judy Wood

Postby Sweejak » Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:06 am

Remarkable series of photos on a confusing and slow site. Some of the images won't load on the page but will open full size in a new tab.
Judy Wood hypothesizes that a beam weapon was used during the WTC collapse.

http://janedoe0911.tripod.com/StarWarsBeam1.html
Sweejak

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Sweejak » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:25 pm

There are a lot of things that Steven Jone's thermate theory doesn't answer.

Then there are those odd reports of a beam weapon from Iraq a few years back.

http://www.rense.com/general40/secret.htm

http://www.uruknet.info/?p=m23401&hd=0&size=1&l=e

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.sw ... 7916513851
Sweejak

Postby OpLan » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:17 am

Dr. Greg Jenkins Interviews Dr. Judy Wood

Fetzer needs to retire if this is the kind of evidence and theory that sways his thinking.I'm amazed that anyone can take her seriously.Is she drunk?Medicated?What posessed her to speak in front of a camera when she is so obviously and embarrasingly unprepared?I'm gobsmacked..car crash TV at its finest.
OpLan

Postby Sweejak » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:56 pm

If this is the same one I've seen before I'd guess drugs.

There is a paper on beam weapons here:
http://www.journalof911studies.com/
Sweejak

Postby stevenwarran » Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:18 pm

Is she drunk?Medicated?What posessed her to speak in front of a camera when she is so obviously and embarrasingly unprepared?I'm gobsmacked..car crash TV at its finest.

Op Lan thinks by saying it, it is so, but he gets it exactly backwards. Other than needing to brush her hair and blow her nose, Dr. Judy Wood is the new media ready, as she stands her ground, not giving an inch to pretty boy physicist Dr. Greg Jenkins. She works him, and then she plays him and then she gobsmacks him in his backside. The intended lynching backfires, leaving poor Greg to whine on camera afterward, "I wasn't pursuing an agenda!"

Dr. Woods isn't privileged to be playing with the same full deck officials play canasta with. She dines on locusts and honey. Dr. Jenkins was born on third and thinks he hit a triple, just like you-know-who.

Wood's theory makes perfect sense. We stand at the beginning of a new age. Our government has in its hands a method of disrupting the molecular basis for matter, and its first impulse was to weaponize it. Is this so hard to understand? Like splitting atoms to create destruction was so hard to understand in 1945? Of course this new "invention" came when the United States ruled supreme. A weapon system of vast new power comes on line and we didn't have an enemy worthy of it, so naturally, we use it on ourselves, wag the dog.

Dr. Judy Woods is alternately abled, which is what we need going forward. The seemliness and comeliness and orderliness and decorousness of Dr. Greg Jenkins damns him as an insider minion pimping establishment bullcrap.

Wood's theory is the only theory that can make sense of everything, including an important component: what came after 9-11. Fully half of the 9-11 skeptic, or "truth" movement (in my wild, unscientific guesstimation) is professional, government-sponsored, clandestine gobbledigook, and what could be so important to keep shielded? Well, now we know.

We have only a very little amount of time to use our knowledge to perhaps effect the inexorable march to war with Iran.

It's done. It's over. The fat lady has sung.
stevenwarran

Postby stevenwarran » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:20 am

Andrew Johnson's
A Touch of “The Hidden Hand”? over at 911Researchers mentions that he and Dr. Judy Wood were scheduled to appear on a program of Ambrose Lane called "We Ourselves," on a radio channel XM Channel 169 - The Power (Ambrose also has unrelated shows on WPFW, a Pacifica station, covering the Washington D. C. metro area. His shows are archived at http://www.weourselves.org/show/index.html

But Lane was fired the day before the pair were to appear. The planned topic of discussion?

Is the Next False Flag Attack on US Soil Near?

Hmmmmmm
stevenwarran

Postby stevenwarran » Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:39 pm

9-11 Research: Forensic Metallurgy:

"Materials science professors Ronald R. Biederman and Richard D. Sisson Jr. confirmed the presence of eutectic formations by examining steel samples under optical and scanning electron microscopes. A preliminary report was published in JOM, the journal of the Minerals, Metals & Materials Society. A more detailed analysis comprises Appendix C of the FEMA report. The New York Times called these findings "perhaps the deepest mystery uncovered in the investigation." The significance of the work on a sample from Building 7 and a structural column from one of the twin towers becomes apparent only when one sees these heavy chunks of damaged metal."

"A one-inch column has been reduced to half-inch thickness. Its edges--which are curled like a paper scroll--have been thinned to almost razor sharpness. Gaping holes--some larger than a silver dollar--let light shine through a formerly solid steel flange. This Swiss cheese appearance shocked all of the fire-wise professors, who expected to see distortion and bending--but not holes."

Let's all do our Cary Grant impression.....

"...Judy, Judy, Judy..."

Appendix C of the FEMA report
stevenwarran

Postby stevenwarran » Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:34 pm

OMG I just left the most brilliant comment over at the Googlevideo of the Greg Jenkins/ Judy Wood interview.

"Look at it this way: Wouldn't the tops of the buildings, which was the mass whose weight provided the dynamic force that along with gravity did the "work" of whatever you call what happened to the buildings that day, when that mass got down to the end of its ride, wouldn't it then break apart or something, but at least, the top portions of the buildings would present as debris different than the debris of that portion that underwent pancake-ification? And be sitting on top of the pile of other stuff?"

An appealing humility requests me to ask--am I missing anything here?

peng! where are you when I need you?
stevenwarran

Postby OpLan » Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:21 pm

judy wood debunked in 6 minutes

Wood and Fetzer brought this theory out when Jones was starting to publish his analysis of the WTC debris samples.It led to the Scholars website being frozen and lots of childish arguements.
Fetzer had already thrown his hat in with the "no plane at the pentagon" faction.See his "top ten reasons why a boeing never hit the pentagon" section at Alex Jones LA symposium.
His name is mud in JFK assasination circles.He's not to be trusted.
I read somewhere a couple of weeks ago,that he made a fair bit of money off of the "collapse" of bldg 7,and he's not happy that said info has become public knowledge.

Rick Seigel had a good point when he suggested that all these Truther Bigwigs should take a lie detector test.
No-one has taken him up on it.
OpLan

Postby Jeff » Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:36 am

New posting guideline:

Advocating or advancing theories contending that no planes whatsoever struck the WTC is discouraged, and such threads will be subject to locking, moving to the Fire Pit, or deletion.
Jeff
Site Admin

oh OpLan, you're just being childish.

Postby stevenwarran » Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:13 am

Debunked? That's a six-minute Video Tribute from a teenager with too much testosterone. I wondered if he was going to launch into a thesis on stereo speakers--or something else non-distaff.

And, my dear, he was so easily rebutted, which is my favorite thing to do. Just picture toasted cars beside trees with leaves and that chap can leave skid marks in his BVD's

How about THAT OTHER ONE, whose V.T. said the core columns were not made of steel, but rather made of concrete! Dustified regardless.

You know, when you guys gang up on Dr. Woods like that it offends my sense of chivalry AND it exposes you as agenda-driven paid whores. If she is ridiculous, then let it be. I mean, do I have to call a psychologist?

Leaves of three, then let it be, Leaves of five, let it thrive....

Gotta catch up on my reading.

High-power microwave (HPM) / E-Bomb

High Energy Liquid Laser Area Defense System (HELLADS)

Tactical High Energy Laser

Whither High-Energy Lasers?

Material Properties Overview

Interpenetrating Plasmas

Laser-Plasma Instabilities

Equation of State

Pushing the Limits: Strongly-Driven Laser Plasma Coupling

Atomic Physics/Isolated-Emitter Spectroscopy

Plasma-Emitter Properties

Opacity

Radiative Transfer

Dynamics Properties

Strength of Material
stevenwarran

Postby Hammer of Los » Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:24 am

I don't like Judy Woods either. Fetzer for sure has written many things that have made me raise my eyebrows. I did a fair bit of reading of Fetzer's previous material when the scholar's schism took off, and there was plenty there to raise my eyebrows over.

I guess this makes me an "agenda-driven paid whore." Gosh man, don't mince your words. I wish I was paid, it would be great if all the time I waste writing and reading on the internet was rewarded in that way. I wouldn't feel so guilty about my non-productive hours then.

:lol:

stevenwarran wrote:"Look at it this way: Wouldn't the tops of the buildings, which was the mass whose weight provided the dynamic force that along with gravity did the "work" of whatever you call what happened to the buildings that day, when that mass got down to the end of its ride, wouldn't it then break apart or something, but at least, the top portions of the buildings would present as debris different than the debris of that portion that underwent pancake-ification? And be sitting on top of the pile of other stuff?"

An appealing humility requests me to ask--am I missing anything here?

I appreciate the humility, insofar as I assume it is genuine and not some cheap rhetorical device. However, I think you are indeed missing two things. Firstly there was a large debris pile, and secondly it is quite possible that a lot of material collapsed below ground level into the vast seven floor basement. Since the basement was big enough for an underground station and a shopping mall and much else besides, it probably had room for some of that debris.

I would just like to say though, that even though I don't believe the towers collapsed in the way we observed from airplane impacts and fires alone, there are certain respects in which the collapse characteristics differed from those observed in conventional controlled demolitions. How exactly they were brought down I could not say. Furthermore, I believe there is a limit to how much speculation is useful in this area. Somethings we must leave as question marks at this juncture. There is plenty besides the collapses that point to an inside job, of course.
Hammer of Los

Postby OpLan » Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:25 am

exposes you as agenda-driven paid whores

You are coming close to breaking the TaC of this board.

And, my dear

I'd appreciate it if you adjusted your condescending attitude.I'm not "your dear".

when you guys gang up on Dr. Woods like that it offends my sense of chivalry

Bit sexist isn't it?I don't give a toss what is swinging between her legs,its whats spewing out of her mouth that offends me.
Fetzer,Woods and Morgans only purpose is to distract from and discredit genuine scientific investigation.
Their request for correction to NIST findings based on Woods flawed "analysis" detracts from and discredits other requests for correction from genuine scientific bodies.

Just picture toasted cars beside trees with leaves

I think they were simply dragged from their original positions before they were photographed.

oh OpLan, you're just being childish.
Debunked? That's a six-minute Video Tribute from a teenager with too much testosterone. I wondered if he was going to launch into a thesis on stereo speakers--or something else non-distaff

I don't think my post was childish at all.
Your above quote is pretty childish and condescending..You know that YouTuber do you?You know hes a teenager?
Its a simple debunking of stupid claims by a disinfo agent.Particle weapons didn't melt plastic,paint and rubber and leave metal intact.Old fashioned heat did it.
The pile isn't as high as it should be because its piled up in the bathtub.
She's a fraud.

The Journal of 9/11 Studies is a peer-reviewed, open-access, electronic-only journal covering the whole of research related to 9/11/2001. The Journal's content is freely available online, most of it in the form of PDF documents.
The Journal is edited by Dr. Steven Jones and Kevin Ryan, two members of Scholars for 9/11 Truth & Justice.

The Overwhelming Implausibility of Using Directed Energy Beams to Demolish the World Trade Center

Of course,Wood defenders won't like that PDF,as it is written by Greg Jenkins,but it is peer reviewed.

There are a lot of things that Steven Jone's thermate theory doesn't answer

Jones doesn't think it was solely thermate/ite.However,on google video,theres a discussion between Jones and Deagle on the use of "4th generation" nukes.Jones reports that particles of "unexploded" thermite have been found,which tends to discount the notion of sulphur particles originating from plasterboard.(dry-wall in american?)
OpLan

Postby stevenwarran » Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:50 pm

So you found my tone objectionable, did you? Might you apply that same observation to the 6-minute video under discussion? The childish effort by a childish man of indeterminant age, which you brought forth onto this rigorous forum?

So, our positions are moving closer together are they? And who is shifting? "Fourth-generation nukes," as yet unexplained, but preplanted, not directed. Frankly, I'm not invested in anyone's being right or wrong. Logic tells me, the implication behind a directed-energy weapon would hold the United States government as responsible, not some shadowy behind-the-scenes faction of retired and ex and former.

Just a quiet observation: it's the energy of relentlessness that marks your camp, just like it marks the Zionists.

As for "paid whores," you're right; I am wrong. It is overkill; "shill" would have done nicely.
stevenwarran

Postby stevenwarran » Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:10 pm

Is Laser driven inertial confinement fusion fourth generation or third?
stevenwarran

Next

Return to 9/11