men who stare at goats

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

men who stare at goats

Postby smiths » Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:21 am

and no doubt also have sex with sheep<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.thebulletin.org/article.php?art_ofn=mj05shermer">www.thebulletin.org/artic...j05shermer</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
smiths

Blog: View Blog (0)

Goat Staring

Postby anon » Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:42 pm

I read this book with great intrest. <br> As a martial artist, I have witnessed incedents that paralell "Goat Staring". In perticulear, the "no touch knockout". This is when the person "A" focuses intent on subject "B" and causes him to black out and faint from 15 or more feet away. The person affected falls straight-legged and is caught by assistants to prevent injury. I suppose this could be faked, but I have talked to many of the people who have "been ko'd" and they all sincerely just uncontrollably feinted. <br> Master-level instructors I have worked with (some of which are also involved in reki healing) are very concerned about the damage people may incur while practicing this. I spoke with two instructors that attended a seminar sponsered by Expert George Dillman several years ago. Students were hooked up to EKG's and other medical devices to measure heart and blood pressure. The readings were very dramatic, showing that the target's body was clearly being affected. They commented that there was so much psychic energy that subjects repeatedly passed out after being revived, and some of the "A" demonstrators began to suffer sympathic symptoms. One instructors wife was concerned because her husband often urinated blood after performing these "no-touch knockouts".<br> So, as far as goat-staring, there is much more going on out there than most people know about.<br> I have also seen some people who were completely un-affected by these ko attempts, so they aren't foolproof. <br> I researched Mesmer, and an old drawing depicts Mesmer performing the same technique on people. I imagine there is an element of hypnosis involved, and then there is the old religous hucksters that claim to do the same thing. Except the people involved in those cases appear to be more than willing to feint for God.<br> We recently began experimenting with dowsing rods, person A projecting (loving, non-threatening) energy to subject B who is holding the rods. The rods clearly cross. Are we affecting the rods themselves? Probably not. Most likely the other person, causing some galvanic reaction in the skin, affecting the rods. <br> Anyway, the Goat story had a little more meaning for me. <p></p><i></i>
anon

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Deep Politics