Anyone heard of "The Armed Forces Journal"?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Anyone heard of "The Armed Forces Journal"?

Postby darkbeforedawn » Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:50 pm

Military-Industrial Complex Kingpins Call For Genocide To Kick-Start World War Three<br>Bogus hyped threats used to justify holocaust style genocide, redrawing of borders in middle east<br><br>Paul Joseph Watson/Prison Planet.com | September 1 2006<br><br>The military-industrial complex is gearing up to ethnically cleanse the entire middle east in a genocidal purge that will be a curtain raiser for world war three as preparations for a nuclear air strike on Iran remain on stand-by absent only the monolithic staged terror attack or false-flag provocation that will justify them.<br><br>Armed Forces Journal, a mouthpiece for the military-industrial complex, recently carried a strategy plan for completely redrawing the borders of the Middle East written by retired Major Ralph Peters.<br><br>Peters lambastes the Neo-Cons for not having stamped enough influence (or chaos) on the middle east and calls for the use of genocide in realizing the Neo-Fascist's dream of a completely reinvented Middle East run by the same cabal currently responsible for untold war crimes In Iraq, Afghanistan and Lebanon.<br><br>"Oh, and one other dirty little secret from 5,000 years of history," writes Peters, "Ethnic cleansing works."<br><br>His twisted justification is that major crises around the globe are converging and that a massive economic crash is set to occur in 2008. Two of those converging disasters are listed as global warming and peak oil - which as we have exhaustively documented are monumental con jobs manufactured out of thin air to justify increased control over the personal lives of Westerners, feudalism, and expansion of empire.<br><br>An economic collapse doesn't worry the families that own the Federal Reserve and America because they will be the only ones to benefit from it. <br><br>The ten major shareholders of the Federal Reserve are as follows. <br><br>Rothschild: London and Berlin; Lazard Bros: Paris; Israel Seiff: Italy; Kuhn- Loeb Company: Germany; Warburg: Hamburg and Amsterdam; Lehman Bros; New York; Goldman and Sachs: New York; Rockefeller: New York. <br><br>Financial collapses are routinely preceded by insiders who are aware of the imminent downfall moving their assets and then buying them back for pennies on the dollar in the aftermath. So the graven necessity in which mass genocide is sold to us is inherently flawed and the justification for its implementation is a gargantuan deception.<br><br>Peters goes on to illustrate how our lives will be mired in a never ending cycle of war, terror and fear as he lays out the manifesto for world war three.<br><br>"There will be no peace. At any given moment for the rest of our lifetimes, there will be multiple conflicts in mutating forms around the globe. Violent conflict will dominate the headlines, but cultural and economic struggles will be steadier and ultimately more decisive. The de facto role of the US armed forces will be to keep the world safe for our economy and open to our cultural assault. To those ends, we will do a fair amount of killing."<br><br><br><br>How the Middle East will look after it is ethnically cleansed by the "liberating" Neo-Fascist assault. Click to enlarge. <br><br>The endless drumbeat of propaganda tells us that it is Iran's Mahmoud Ahmadinejad who advocates genocide, yet scratch beneath the surface and the real protagonists of a vampiric holocaust to ethnically cleanse the middle east of Arabs are the US and Israeli Neo-Fascist crime syndicates that have hijacked our governments.<br><br>------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br>"TerrorStorm sets a new standard in documentary filmmaking. Alex Jones knocks it out of the park yet again." -Dylan Avery, Director, "Loose Change" - Click here to get the DVD or click here to watch online now<br> <p></p><i></i>
darkbeforedawn

Re: Anyone heard of "The Armed Forces Journal"?

Postby erosoplier » Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:44 am

Found another article covering this: <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_nafeez_m_060831_us_army_contemplates.htm">www.opednews.com/articles...plates.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>I wasn't aware that Jones and Watson were such staunch peak-oil and global-warming debunkers. That's Texas for ya I guess. The way I see it, the money men and the industrialist don't give a rats arse about the planet, and it would be business as usual for as far as the eye can see if there really was plenty more oil out there for everybody. But it doesn't look like it's going to be business as usual for much longer, don't you think? <p></p><i></i>
erosoplier

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Anyone heard of "The Armed Forces Journal"?

Postby Dreams End » Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:49 am

There are no foreign owners of the federal reserve. The article is crap. <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

Who Owns the Federal Reserve?

Postby JD » Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:04 am

Ah crap, this again.<br><br>If there are no foreign owners, then who are the domestic owners?<br><br>Please list whom they are.<br><br>And please don't use the cop out "member banks". Nested corporate structures are indeed used to hide true ownership. If you want to use that line then please provide who the shareholders are of the "member banks" whom own the Fed.<br><br>Until then, please refrain from statements as to who the owners (or controllers) of the ferderal reserve are or are not.<br><br>I have no clue who owns/controls the Fed, the subject is deliberately obscure as far as I can see. Draw conclusions as you wish from this fact. <p></p><i></i>
JD

Re: Who Owns the Federal Reserve?

Postby NewKid » Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:14 am

From the Op-Ed news one:<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Despite the seeming gloominess of the situation, however, there is clearly fundamental dissent about the current trajectory of American and Western policy at the highest levels of power. The source ["an American source with high-level access to the US military, political and intelligence establishment"] remarked that "humanity is on the verge of a precipice, and either we'll all just drop off the edge, or we'll evolve. I'm not sure what that new human being might look like, but it will clearly have to involve a completely new set of ideas and values, a new way of looking at the world that respects life and nature."<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <p></p><i></i>
NewKid

Re: Who Owns the Federal Reserve?

Postby Dreams End » Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:31 am

JD, there are hundreds of member banks. But that's not even what the article says...it says owners of the fed. <br><br><br>It is BAD information, based on Eustace Mullens. It has been discredited easily because it is simply wrong. If this doesn't bother you, then that is your problem.<br><br>Fed comprised of 12 regional banks. Each regional bank is "owned" by member banks which own "stock" but it is fixed interest...and it is only one vote per member, no matter how much stock they own. Stock cannot be publicy traded except within strict limits...i.e. no one can own more than 25K worth. <br><br>This information is really easy to find, JD. But since you didn't read it last time, here's the most thorough explanation (which needs to be stickied because I keep having to post it.)<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.usagold.com/FederalReserve.html">Why Mullens is a stupid racist asshole....I mean, more information on the Fed.</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Perhaps foreigners own shares of the New York Federal Reserve Bank directly. The law stipulates a small portion of Federal Reserve stock may be available for sale to the public. No person or organization, however, may own more than $25,000 of such public stock and none of it carries voting rights (12 USCA 283). However, under the terms of the Federal Reserve Act, public stock was only to be sold in the event the sale of stock to member banks did not raise the minimum of $4 million of initial capital for each Federal Reserve Bank when they were organized in 1913 (12 USCA 281). Each Bank was able to raise the necessary amount through member stock sales, and no public stock was ever sold to the non-bank public. In other words, no Federal Reserve stock has ever been sold to foreigners; it has only been sold to banks which are members of the Federal Reserve System (Woodward, 1996).<br><br>Regardless of the foreign ownership conjecture, Mullins argued that since the money-center banks of New York owned the largest portion of stock in the New York Fed, they could hand-pick its board of directors and president. This would give them, and hence the London Connection, control over Fed operations and U.S. monetary policy. This argument is faulty because each commercial bank receives one vote regardless of its size, unlike most corporate voting structures in which the number of votes is tied to the number of shares a person holds (Ibid). The New York Federal Reserve district contains over 1,000 member banks, so it is highly unlikely that even the largest and most powerful banks would be able to coerce so many smaller ones to vote in a particular manner. To control the vote of a majority of member banks would mean acquiring a controlling interest in about 500 member banks of the New York district. Such an expenditure would require an outlay in the hundreds of billions of dollars. Surely there is a cheaper path to global domination.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Now, honestly, if NY has 1000 member banks, and there are 11 other regions...aren't you asking a bit much for someone to list them all? <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

We Still Don't Know Who Owns/Controls It

Postby JD » Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:18 am

First off, the provided quote doesn't really support DE's supposition that there is NO foreign ownership of the Fed:<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Perhaps foreigners own shares of the New York Federal Reserve Bank directly<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Elaborate corporate structures have been and can be used to obscure ownership of corporate entities. I don't think I need to provide evidence for this, do I?<br><br>From provided quote:<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>However, under the terms of the Federal Reserve Act, public stock was only to be sold in the event the sale of stock to member banks did not raise the minimum of $4 million of initial capital for each Federal Reserve Bank when they were organized in 1913 (12 USCA 281). Each Bank was able to raise the necessary amount through member stock sales, and no public stock was ever sold to the non-bank public. In other words, no Federal Reserve stock has ever been sold to foreigners; it has only been sold to banks which are members of the Federal Reserve System<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>This is far from proving your point! It is merely someone talking.<br><br>Like for starters, who owned the banks in 1913? Was there no foreign ownership of the member banks then or now?<br><br>In the statement of the author above, saying that there were no sales to the public meaning there were no sales to foreigners, doesn't add up to me. In 1913 were there laws that kept foreigners from owning shares in what was to become the member banks of the Fed?<br><br>Note too that the quote you provide is talking about non-voting rights.<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>No person or organization, however, may own more than $25,000 of such public stock and none of it carries voting rights (12 USCA 283)<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Who owns the voting rights? The member banks. <br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>because each commercial bank receives one vote regardless of its size<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Fascinating. Now it may of course be possible that someone controls the bulk of the member banks; most of which would be very small; and each getting one vote.<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Now, honestly, if NY has 1000 member banks, and there are 11 other regions...aren't you asking a bit much for someone to list them all?<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>That's the point of a complex and confusing corporate structure. To get someone to say and think it is too hard to all sort out. So yes, if you are going to say that:<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>There are no foreign owners of the federal reserve<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>I expect that the statement can be backed up. Either by documentary evidence or very solidly attesting you know the truth because you're part of it.<br><br>You really don't know if there are foreign owners or not (and don't in fact know who the owners are at all!) so don't state is as a fact.<br><br>What would be more appropriate would be to say "the article is suspect as it quotes ownership of the Fed, and to my knowledge exactly who owns/controls the Fed has never been established"<br><br>Please note my position has never been in support of Mullins or anyone else. I'm not writing in support of Mullins or anyone else. I just would like to know who owns/controls the Fed and have never seen anything satisfactory on it. Short of a few thousand hours of corporate title searches I don't think I ever will either.<br><br>Note that I know a bit about corporate structures, corporate law, etc. as I am an officer/founder of a publically traded corporation with asset value into 9 figures.<br><br>I know standards of disclosure that public companies face, (SOX anyone?) and seems to me the Fed ownership/control just seems way to much of a labyrinth for my comfort.<br><br>Good chance there isn't anything to be worried about but........<br><br>An even bigger question is below (yes fair drift from Armed Forces Journal eh?)<br><br>I previously posted estimates of earnings the fed must be pulled in based on the last M3 money supply figures and it is astounding....... you never commented on that or posited where the fuck all the money is going to...... I can't find my quick estimate but think it was in the range of 1 trillion dollars a year being earned by the Fed in interest on previously issued currency + issue of new currency. This is all created from nothing; no capital inputs, no expenses either. Wow, what a business! I'd love to have a piece of that action!<br><br>The real question is where are these earnings flowing to?<br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
JD

Re: We Still Don't Know Who Owns/Controls It

Postby Dreams End » Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:18 am

Okay...you just keep looking for dem furriners.<br><br>God knows no AMERICAN owned banks would cause trouble.<br><br>I said there is no foreign ownership of the fed because there isn't. The fed is owned by the member banks. From there, if you want to research what percentage of each of those is owned by thos shifty non-American types, feel free. The only reason I don't have an answer for you is because that doesn't seem worth a year of my time.<br><br>Big money controls us in so many ways. But it does not do it by overt ownership of the fed. The fed is run by folks who share a very similar worldview...they are bankowners. Full employment is bad. High wages are bad. Government interference in business, even for the health and safety of Americans is bad. The U.S. should intervene in foreign lands when markets or access to resources are threatened. there are conspiracies..but much of that is just commonly shared values of the corporate elites.<br><br>I'm not denying that Chase is more powerful than Jim's savings and loan...just that these simplistic theories about a fed owned by shifty...um, non-Christians, is not accurate. And in general, until people get the idea that the wealthy corporate elites AS A WHOLE are the culprits and not some little group that otherwise coopted those gentle humanitarians, these theories will never die. <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

Re: Population cull a certainty if this doesn't change:

Postby erosoplier » Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:49 am

(Staying off topic a while longer) It doesn't matter who owns the Fed, what matters is that it is part of an organised crime syndicate. It doesn't matter which foxes keep killing the chickens at night (ok, yeah, we are inquisitive creatures, but), ultimately what matters is that we manage to keep the foxes away from the chickens.<br><br>Compare the innocent-as-can-be Wikipedia definition of Fractional-reserve banking:<br><br>In its role of setting reserve requirements for the country's banking system, the Fed regulates what is known as fractional-reserve banking. This is the common practice by banks of retaining only a fraction of their deposits to satisfy demands for withdrawals, lending the remainder at interest to obtain income that can be used to pay interest to depositors and provide profits for the banks' owners. Some people also use the term to refer to fiat money, which is money that is not backed by a tangible asset such as gold. The United States' rules and oversight are within limits and guidelines set by the Bank for International Settlements, a banking agency which pre-dates the Bretton Woods financial and monetary system and its institutions.<br>( <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_System">en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fed...rve_System</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> )<br><br><br>With M Rothbard's description:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/frb.html">www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/frb.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Wikipedia goes into greater detail here:<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fractional-reserve_banking">en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fra...ve_banking</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>and here:<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_multiplier">en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_multiplier</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>but somehow manages to portray it as anything but a blatant counterfeiting swindle. Something I assume the economic texts do in a similar fashion.<br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
erosoplier

Return to Deep Politics