OKC bomb video?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

OKC bomb video?

Postby sarabite » Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:16 pm

It's my understanding that supposedly no film of the Oklahoma City explosion exists. In fact, last night on PBS, some suit on the Nova disinfo piece about the Twin Towers' collapse said there was none -- although I seem to recall some grainy ATM photos of the Ryder truck at the time.<br><br>Anyway, two nights ago, after the ABC 9/11 propaganda epic, Charles Gibson hosted a special on how safe or not we are now. While discussing the evils of fertilizer bombs, they showed what appeared to me to be an actual film of the OKC explosion. It was from high up down the street, from a rooftop or helicopter, showing a big yellow truck from behind in front of what looked like the Murrah Building, going boom. May have been a fake, of course, or some similar bombing somewhere else, but it sure looked like Oklahoma City to me.<br><br>It was a very short piece that went by unremarked, and of course, I didn't have a tape going. Did anyone notice it? Could it have been real? And if so, what on Earth would be the purpose of including it?<br><br>Most curious...<br><br>Jay<br>____________________________________<br>| "One of the penalties for refusing to <br>| participate in politics is that you<br>| end up being governed by your inferiors."<br>| -- Plato<br>============================<br> Happy 9/11 from the year 2021!<br> <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.weirdload.com/">www.weirdload.com/</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
sarabite

Blog: View Blog (0)

OKC prop

Postby vigilantwarrior » Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:50 am

Interesting.<br><br>Even more interesting I think would be to hear an official explanation for this:<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/OK/ok_city1.wmv">www.whatreallyhappened.co..._city1.wmv</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Of course there is much more (Partin's report, etc), but I think the typical consumer of Gibson's piece would experience a touch of vertigo to hear these local news reports, long since sanitized and extant only in caches.<br><br>The relevance to the 9/11 media campaign is immediate. A useful device is the principle that early reports suffer the "fog of war" and are almost invariably wrong. To most this seems plausible, given the "unknown unknowns" attending such a scene. But in practice honest local journalists on the ground do not simply parrot rumor and innuendo; they get their info first-hand from local officials (fire department, police bomb squads eg.), who are not given to speculative monologues concerning their ongoing activities.<br><br>Note that a DoJ official is one of the local sources!<br><br>Rather than reflecting confusion, early on-site reports tend to include facts that soon prove "untidy" and problematic for the descending official template. <p></p><i></i>
vigilantwarrior

CD of Rothschild

Postby vigilantwarrior » Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:29 pm

How reassuring is it that, according to Matthew Rothschild, the same man who "headed up the investigation of the Murrah Building’s collapse in Oklahoma City" also "headed up the investigation for the American Society of Civil Engineers and FEMA"?<br><br>Experience only need apply.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://progressive.org/mag_wx091106">progressive.org/mag_wx091106</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
vigilantwarrior

Re: CD of Rothschild

Postby FourthBase » Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:51 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Even more interesting I think would be to hear an official explanation for this:<br>www.whatreallyhappened.co..._city1.wmv<br><br>Of course there is much more (Partin's report, etc), but I think <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>the typical consumer</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> of Gibson's piece would experience a touch of vertigo to hear these local news reports, long since sanitized and extant only in caches.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>WTF, even I'm feeling woozy.<br>That shit is incredible.<br><br>Not just found...<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>defused</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->.<br>Not just rumored...<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>confirmed by the Justice Department</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->.<br><br>WTF. WTF. WTF. <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

Rigged for CD?

Postby vigilantwarrior » Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:51 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/OK/PARTIN/okm.htm">www.whatreallyhappened.co...IN/okm.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>It would seem the Murrah Federal Building was simply lousy with cutter charges, and the two reported by local media were duds.<br><br>Considering that Partin is by no means "outside his area of expertise" and that his study is "a matter of Congressional record", the argument that the US government is too leaky to maintain a large-scale cover-up begins to sound like the Bill Cosby routine about the broken lamp.<br><br>Speaking of leaks, this might be a good time to remember Terry Yeakey.<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.apfn.org/APFN/yeakey.htm">www.apfn.org/APFN/yeakey.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
vigilantwarrior

Lecture by General Benton K Parton

Postby OpLan » Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:07 pm

"Explosives expert USAF General Benton K. Parton makes his case that the Oklahoma City Federal Building was not demolished by a truck bomb"<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.question911.com/linksall.htm" target="top">question911.com</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> - its about half way down.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
OpLan

Re: Lecture by General Benton K Parton

Postby FourthBase » Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:36 pm

Holy Fucking Shit.<br><br>Terry Yeakey...<br><br>Michael Loudenslager...<br><br>I think the OKC bombing just shot into my top 3 of "most verifiable conspiracies". <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

Re: OKC bomb video?

Postby sarabite » Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:16 pm

Wow, thanks for the link. Can't believe this information was ever aired -- shows the efficiency of the Ministry of Truth, I guess.<br><br>What I find peculiar from so many years down the road, is why they dropped the Arab connection so quickly. At first, they pinned it all on Arab terrorists -- and it was said there were a lot of Iraqis settled in the area after the First Gulf War. Were the Patriots considered a bigger threat at the time or did it get too close to someone?<br><br>The fact that would-be terrorist Padilla was a dead ringer for John Doe #2 -- as some of the pics recently posted show -- just makes it more interesting.<br><br>Jay<br>___________________________________<br>| "One of the penalties for refusing to <br>| participate in politics is that you<br>| end up being governed by your inferiors."<br>| -- Plato<br>============================<br> Happy 9/11 from the year 2021!<br> <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.weirdload.com/">www.weirdload.com/</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
sarabite

Postby Rigorous Intuition » Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:00 pm

I hadn't seen that video, thanks for the link. Stunning stuff.<br><br>TRAIL OF TERROR<br>Oklahoma City's<br>lost information<br>Early accounts differ from today's 'official' explanation of bombing<br><br><br>An analysis of raw news footage and reports in the immediate aftermath of the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah building in Oklahoma City, Okla., shows local television reporters stating repeatedly that two additional, sophisticated, undetonated explosive devices were found by investigators on the scene.<br><br>The television reports raise questions about the official government version of events that an "extremist" and his friend acted alone, using a Ryder rental truck and a 1,200-pound ammonium nitrate and fuel oil, or ANFO, bomb to destroy the face of the building.<br><br>For example, initial news broadcasts by KWTV-9, KFOR TV-5 and Channel 4 News all feature reports confirmed by state, local and federal officials that a total of three bombs had been placed inside the Murrah building.<br><br>TV news footage showed Oklahoma County Sheriff's Department bomb squad vehicles being brought to the scene within a half-hour of the explosion, "amid reports" that "more bombs have been found" by rescuers.<br><br>Also, reporters at the scene confirmed that the two other bombs were larger than the first one, and that the bomb that had exploded blew up inside -- not outside -- the building.<br><br>Reports said the other two bombs were found on the east and west sides of the building; the explosion occurred at the front, or north side, of the building.<br><br>In one clip, <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>the medical director for St. Anthony's Hospital told reporters that local OKC police had informed him that rescue efforts had been called off temporarily "because of the other bombs found in the building. …"<br><br>And, TV-9 reported that "the U.S. Justice Department has confirmed" that other bombs were found in the structure.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>In subsequent reports, within the first few hours of the explosion, news crews were reporting that federal and local authorities had confirmed that the two other explosives had been "defused" and "moved off site."<br><br>The 'lone' suspects<br><br>Timothy McVeigh, now 32, was convicted in 1997 for his role in the April 19, 1995, bombing, and is scheduled to be executed by the government May 16 at a federal prison facility in Terre Haute, Ind.<br><br>The Justice Department said Friday that bombing survivors and victims' families would be able to view the execution via closed-circuit television. He will be the first federal prisoner executed in 36 years. In 1997, he was convicted in the bombing deaths of 168 people, including 19 children.<br><br>McVeigh has said he bombed the Murrah building in retaliation for the FBI's raid on a Branch Davidian religious facility April 19, 1993, in Waco, Texas, which led to a fire that killed 80 men, women and children.<br><br>McVeigh said he did it to give the federal government "dirty for dirty."<br><br>Meanwhile, Terry Nichols, also convicted in 1997 as an accomplice in the OKC attack, is currently serving a life sentence in federal prison. But he also faces Oklahoma state charges of capital murder pressed by prosecutors who have pledged to seek the death penalty.<br><br>Early news reports indicated government sources were saying that "bombs were brought into" the Murrah building, and that because they were able to find undetonated devices, authorities would be able to "find out who is responsible" for the bombing.<br><br>In one clip, Oklahoma Gov. Frank Keating also confirmed the presence of other explosives.<br><br>"The reports I have are that one device was deactivated … [and] apparently, there was another device. Whatever did the damage to the Murrah building was a tremendous … a very sophisticated explosive device. …" Keating was heard saying.<br><br>One TV news report then said that then-President Bill Clinton "has called Gov. Keating … and said three FBI anti-terrorist teams" were being sent from Washington, D.C., to OKC, ostensibly to investigate the incident. The report further stated that "the White House and Justice Department … have said [the bombing] was the work of a sophisticated group … and would have to have been carried out by an explosives expert."<br><br>McVeigh and Nichols were not explosives experts, critics of the government's official version of events point out.<br><br>Later in the day and into the next day, details of the official explanations and information that had been witnessed or confirmed early on by news organizations, reporters and authorities handling the rescue efforts began to change.<br><br>Within 24 hours, federal officials from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms were saying that the explosion had not occurred within the building itself but instead the damage had been caused by a "car" parked in front of the building, loaded with the ANFO bomb. Soon afterward, the "car" became a Ryder rental truck and the explosives grew in size, to about 4,500 pounds.<br><br>Also, officials began to discount the second- and third bomb story, instead focusing only on the outside, north-face explosion as the one and only explosive source at the entire complex.<br><br>At one point, news reports began to suggest that officials believed the outside explosion was intended to set off the other explosions inside, but witness statements began to be reported that would refute the single-bomb claim.<br><br>Witnesses interviewed by local TV affiliates said they felt the Murrah building "shake and shift" for several seconds before "glass blew in" on top of them. One witness said he saw the ceiling collapse as he dove under his desk, "several seconds before the glass came in at me."<br><br>Experts began to theorize that the ANFO bomb in the Ryder truck was indeed integral to what happened, but not as Washington said. Rather, they theorized that the ANFO explosion -- which came after the internal explosion -- was intended to mask that first explosion and gave the government plausibility for its single-bomb-outside-the-structure version of events; the version that eventually became widely accepted.<br><br>Backup evidence<br><br>In the years following the bombing, independent investigators, journalists and bomb experts have studied the available evidence and found new evidence to suggest the earliest reports of what happened just over six years ago were probably the most accurate.<br><br>For instance, one particular website has published official government documents and statements that substantiate the 3-bomb reports first aired by local television news.<br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>A Department of Defense Atlantic Command memo, issued one day after the bombing, says "… a second bomb was disarmed; a third bomb was evacuated. …"<br><br>A Federal Emergency Management Agency "SitRep" (situational report), dated April 20, 1995, also confirms the presence of three bombs inside the building. And a U.S. Forces Command daily log report from the same day said: "Two more explosive devices were located vicinity the explosion site. Evidently intended for the rescuers."<br><br>Finally, an Oklahoma Highway Patrol radio log said, "OC Fire Dept. confirms they did find a second device in the bldg/OK. …"</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>Also, independent engineers, explosives experts and military analysts conducted studies of the available evidence, many concluding that the government's "single truck-single bomb" explanation was technically impossible.<br><br>Perhaps one of the most dominant of these was conducted by Brig. Gen. Ben K. Partin, a retired Air Force officer with decades of military experience in the design of explosives and warheads.<br><br>His exhaustive study, completed July 30, 1995 -- less than three months after the bombing -- also concluded that explosive charges, or "demolitions," were most likely placed inside the structure at key points designed to "bring the building down. …"<br><br>Coming to closure<br><br>Despite those early reports and later studies that appear to substantiate the information contained in them, federal prosecutors and the FBI were resolute in discounting much of it when the case went to trial. Instead, the Justice Department's cases were entirely built on McVeigh, Nichols, and the Ryder truck bomb theory.<br><br>Even though McVeigh is scheduled to be executed in just a few short weeks, and even if Nichols ends up with a similar fate, there will always be questions from some who remain convinced -- as those early reporters were -- that something other than Washington's official version really happened that fateful day in 1995.<br><br>Many questions will probably never be answered, however. The Murrah building was demolished two weeks after the attack; the site was covered with dirt and the building materials were trucked to an off-site dump manned by armed guards and buried.<br><br>Further independent analysis of the materials was not, and has not, been permitted.<br><br>Other questions still nag critics of the government case:<br><br> <br> # Two weeks after the bombing, Time and Newsweek magazines both ran "artist's conceptions" of the "immense 30-foot crater" allegedly left by the Ryder truck bomb. But news footage in the aftermath of the bombing showed no such crater.<br><br> <br> # Domestic anti-terrorist bills were stalled in Congress before the bombing, but sailed through to become law shortly afterward.<br><br> <br> # Witnesses reported seeing three men in the parking garage of the Murrah building (it had nine stories above ground and had a four-floor parking garage underneath) working with "electrical equipment and pointing at various parts of the garage in the days before the attack. Many survivors reported that some of these men were dressed in Government Services Administration uniforms but had never seen them before or since.<br><br> <br> # An independent aerial photo was taken of a Ryder truck the size used in the attack parked at an Army facility near Camp Gruber-Braggs, Okla., outside of OKC, in the days leading up to the attack.<br><br> <br> # One London journalist, Ambrose Evans Pritchard, uncovered evidence that suggested the entire OKC bombing was a government sting operation gone awry. BATF and FBI officials were working on a case involving a "Christian Identity" group prone to violence and plotting the OKC attack, operating out of Elohim City, Okla., but failed to arrest them before the bombing occurred.<br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.okcbombing.org/News%20Articles/wnd_042302.htm">www.okcbombing.org</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
Rigorous Intuition

Postby FourthBase » Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:11 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>The fact that would-be terrorist Padilla was a dead ringer for John Doe #2 -- as some of the pics recently posted show -- just makes it more interesting.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>It looks wayyyyyy more like that Andreas Strassmeir guy.<br> <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

CDI too?

Postby vigilantwarrior » Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:45 am

from the website of Controlled Demolition, Inc:<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building<br><br>As the initial rescue operations continued, General Services Administration, the owner of the Murrah Building, contacted Robert Hill, Vice President of the Dallas-based structural engineering firm, Brockette, Davis & Drake and Mark Loizeaux, President of Controlled Demolition, Inc. (CDI) of Phoenix, Maryland to evaluate the integrity of the structure and to identify the extent of demolition required for that portion of the structure which did not fail in the initial collapse. Robert Hill quickly determined that the main tower of the Murrah Building was damaged beyond repair and that the safest methodology for demolition of the damaged structure was implosion. <br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>While final decisions concerning the demolition were being made, CDI was contracted by the GSA to salvage sensitive government paperwork from the building prior to demolition.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>Granite was salvaged from undamaged portions of the building to later be used in a memorial for the victims of the bombing. Doug Loizeaux, Vice President of CDI, coordinated the operation and hired NADC member, Midwest Wrecking to assist with the salvage operations. Midwest Wrecking had been on site since the April 19th bombing, assisting with rescue operations. Ben Kates and David Densmore of Midwest Wrecking coordinated salvage operations with CDI. <br><br>Once the final determination was made to implode the building, CDI mobilized a crew to commence preparation activities. It was determined that the 3-story, underground parking lot located to the south of the structure, and literally touching the Murrah Building, was structurally sound and an attempt would be made to minimize damage to the adjacent garage.<br><br>Preparation operations for the implosion were more sophisticated than those required for a "normal implosion operation." When a structure is imploded, the contractor relies on the structural integrity of the building being demolished to assist in the control of the fall of the structure. In the case of the Murrah Building, the structural integrity of the building had been compromised by the terrorist blast, therefore, reconstructive operations had to be conducted to augment the structural integrity of the building in order to control its fall away from the adjacent parking garage.<br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>CDI crews worked on a fast-track basis</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> to prepare the structure for subsequent explosives placement. Less than 150 pounds of explosives placed in 420 locations was used to fell the structure. <br><br>At 7:00 am on Wednesday, May 24, 1995, the remains of the building that was the target of America's deadliest domestic terrorist attack crumbled neatly in seven (7) seconds. The results of the implosion surpassed expectations. The Murrah Building fell as planned, leaving the adjacent parking structure intact. <br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>The implosion proved to be a catharsis for the American People</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> who had watched the tragedy unfold since the bombing of April 19th. It was now a time to begin the healing process and start a new chapter for Oklahoma City<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Again, <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>experience only</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> need apply. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=vigilantwarrior@rigorousintuition>vigilantwarrior</A> at: 9/15/06 7:51 am<br></i>
vigilantwarrior

Return to Deep Politics