wayne madesen: Bush's gay Air force past suppressed

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

wayne madesen: Bush's gay Air force past suppressed

Postby darkbeforedawn » Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:36 pm

Sep. 26, 2006 -- According to individuals who investigated George W. Bush's stint in the 147th Fighter Group of the Texas Air National Guard (TANG), the GOP's top dirty tricksters, notably Karl Rove and Roger Stone, interceded to derail the investigation and, instead, have CBS focus on Bush's faxed, scanned, and Xeroxed original TANG records -- which were later hyped by the right-wing media as fakes.<br><br>The reason for the GOP's concern was that the investigation was getting dangerously close to exposing Bush's suspected homosexual activity with other members of his TANG unit. Given the times and culture of the early 1970s, investigators were surprised to discover Bush's frequent association with an abundant number of gays in the unit, which was nicknamed the "Champagne Unit." Bush's homosexuality is the bête noire of Bush's past for GOP political operatives, precisely because of the anti-gay stance of the Republican right and its Christian fundamentalist base.<br><br>In 1976, the Bush family sent George W. Bush to El Paso's Worthy Creations, a Christian gay conversion center. From that time on, Bush became a tool of the Christian right and a self-hating homosexual. The investigation of Bush's gay activities in the TANG unit would have unraveled Bush's new "straight" persona. The GOP went to battle stations to prevent Bush's past from being resurrected.<br><br>Bush's alleged homosexuality in college was hinted at in Kitty Kelley's massive biography of the Bush family, The Family: The Real Story of the Bush Dynasty, which was released at about the same time as CBS 60 Minutes was investigating Bush's National Guard stint. In the case of Kelley's book and the gay charge, the criticism came not from the GOP operatives but from their allies in the corporate media, including the Washington Post's Howard Kurtz, who is married to a GOP operative. While Bush attended all-boys Andover prep school (nicknamed "bend over"), Bush, not able to make it as an athlete, instead became a male cheerleader. At Yale, Bush, according to Kelley, had a "special relationship" (i.e., gay relationship) with Victor Ashe, his room mate and fellow cheerleader. Ashe, a former Mayor of Knoxville, is now Bush's ambassador to Poland. At the Delta Kappa Epsilon frat house, Bush became known as "a jock sniffer." <br><br><br><br>Bush's "Turd Blossom" Karl Rove killed 60 Minutes investigation of Bush to prevent Bush's gay past from becoming 2004 campaign issue.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
darkbeforedawn

Re: wayne madesen: Bush's gay Air force past suppressed

Postby 4911 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:59 pm

hard for me to swallow, much as Id love it to be true. <p></p><i></i>

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: wayne madesen: Bush's gay Air force past suppressed

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:14 pm

Leave the swallowing to the professionals. <p>____________________<br>Some are born to sweet delight, some are born to endless night.</p><i></i>
Et in Arcadia ego

Andy Stephenson

Postby Seventhsonjr » Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:17 am

Our late friend, a wonderful human being who helped convince jeff here that I was legit<br><br>often discussed this past of Bush's with me and a number of folks from DU and elsewhere<br><br>(he was banned briefly from DU and was active on another board where we often chatted. He and I spoke several times during his last year and months - but moslty about election fraud.<br><br>But Andy, who was openly gay, was the first person I know of to mention the gay connection of Bush to Ashe (nice literality there, huh?)<br><br>anyway - just wanted to mention that I heard it from Andy first. He said it was very reliable and well known in the gay community and that there was plenty of evidence out there to demonstrate it.<br><br>And I consider Andy one of the most honest and wonderful and well-researched men I have ever known. <p></p><i></i>
Seventhsonjr

Old news.

Postby DBtv » Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:55 am

jr is a notorius freak.<br><br>the more outrageous a lie you live, the easier to get away with, evidently.<br><br>ghw is worse, he likes kids. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=dbtv>DBtv</A> at: 9/26/06 10:56 pm<br></i>
DBtv

Re: Old news.

Postby Pazmaker » Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:06 am

DB -<br><br>As a lesbian, I dont much apreciate the equating of W's potential homosexuality with "notorious freak".<br><br>If anything, the inability to be who he truly is, if this IS indeed the case, is what is freakish, and freakish-inducing.... <p></p><i></i>
Pazmaker

Postby 4911 » Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:55 am

I swear the guy has Borderline Syndrome <p></p><i></i>

Postby bvonahsen » Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:29 am

hmmmm... male prostitute visits white house 200 times... <br>Of course he is gay, you can see it in Laura's eyes. <p></p><i></i>
bvonahsen

Postby 4911 » Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:48 am

right - thats no bulletproof vest under his suit all the time, its a pink chiffon tutu. <p></p><i></i>

Postby chiggerbit » Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:54 pm

That explains why he's always rubbing those ~er~ bald heads.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://rigorousintuition.blogspot.com/2005/02/smoking-scalp.html">rigorousintuition.blogspo...scalp.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=chiggerbit@rigorousintuition>chiggerbit</A> at: 9/27/06 12:01 pm<br></i>
chiggerbit

Postby 4911 » Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:25 pm

Gosh is Bushs Lewinsky <p></p><i></i>

Postby Dreams End » Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:48 pm

This is so tricky. As a bisexual, I want to second Pazmaker's concern but also acknowledge that closeted homosexuality is an area rife with possibility for blackmail and manipulation. As society gets more open about such things, it's less so...but not much especially in the Republican ranks or the ranks of Skull and Bones, for that matter. <br><br>Obviously, we all obviously drool over the idea of such a grand hypocrisy being exposed...but how many will take it as hypocrisy and how many will take it as "he's a fag so I hate him"? And when it starts to link, as I feel sure it does, with the prostitution rings...some of the prostitutes being underage...then "gay = pedophile" emerges as well. No one here on this board, I feel certain, believes that, but it's such a challenging line to walk when trying to out only that which should be outed.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

Postby chiggerbit » Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:59 pm

<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>then "gay = pedophile" emerges as well.</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br>ARRRRH, that one really trips my trigger. I'm thinking of how the Boy Scouts banned gay scout leaders, I think it was. And the Catholic Church has had plans to not ordain gay priests. Celibacy is celibacy, for Christ's sake. And pedophiles come in all flavors. <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

temporary clarity

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:02 pm

Even Bush has the right to practice his preffered sexuality as long as it doesn't predate on someone else(at least involuntarily). That so many people, even here, feel better to arm themselves with mockery and dismissal as a wedge against accepting the fact that <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>monsters as thus percieved by us exist and are in charge for a reason, of which ultimately we ourselves play a defining role</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->..<br><br>This is very disheartening for me. I don't see many attempts here so much of interpreting and understanding an adversary as I do the assasination of all that adversary's attributes. Those attributes are in place for a reason, and as long as the unwillingness exists to comprehend those attribute's architectures, the vaccum will always perpetuate where one monster is constantly replaced by another.<br><br>This is a social fault, cyclic and enduring beyond the scope and thrust of any single villian or group, and one we are all collectively guilty of allowing to persist. I don't think monsters define society, but clearly see society as the monster's(sometimes fertile) breeding grounds.<br><br>If they sicken us, we are the ones that must first change if we ever seek to eliminate them. <p>____________________<br>Some are born to sweet delight, some are born to endless night.</p><i></i>
Et in Arcadia ego

Re: temporary clarity

Postby bvonahsen » Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:30 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>This is a social fault, cyclic and enduring beyond the scope and thrust of any single villian or group, and one we are all collectively guilty of allowing to persist. I don't think monsters define society, but clearly see society as the monster's(sometimes fertile) breeding grounds.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>This particular community needs those monsters and they define it. They are all you talk about. You give them so much of your energy is it any wonder how life like they appear? You spin them out of thin air for the most part. Suggest that a plane did indeed hit the pentagon or that controled demolition is not the best explaination and you get pilloried. No, you want your delusions, you want them baaaaddd.<br><br>I think it is clear by now that the recieved view of politics in America is false. There are endless games within games being played out. But the american people as a whole play that game too. They don't want to hear the truth, they can't handle it. And there are others all too willing to oblige. <p></p><i></i>
bvonahsen

Next

Return to Deep Politics