Katie Couric calls TWA 800 a "bombing" on 9/11/01

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Katie Couric calls TWA 800 a "bombing" on 9/11/01

Postby dbeach » Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:01 am

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://prisonplanet.com/articles/november2006/021106_b_Katie.htm">prisonplanet.com/articles..._Katie.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><br>"Katie Couric inexplicably calls the spontaneous combustion of TWA 800's center fuel tank a "bombing", joining George Stephanopoulos, John Kerry and FBI investigator James Kallstrom -- who all also made the same silly mistake on national television that day." <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Katie Couric calls TWA 800 a "bombing" on 9/11

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:32 am

That's a 34 second clip of MSNBC from Youtube at Alex Jones' Prison Planet site.<br><br>And TWA800 was (accidentally?) shot down by US military excercises off the coast of NYC on 7/17/96 with a huge cover-up of the large amounts of missile fuel on seat cushions which proved it. There were also suppressed radar tapes showing how it happened, too.<br><br>Journalists who pursued evidence offered by whistleblowers within the FBI's investigation lost their jobs.<br><br>A few days later the Olympics in Atlanta opened and there was a small bomb set off which was probably another 'friendly fire' incident to keep the psychology of 'outside evildoer' terrorism in the public's mind.<br><br>Security guard Richard Jewell was made a 'person of interest' and then cleared after ruining his life.<br><br>Lots of false-flag terrorism in the 1990s-<br><br>1993 WTC bombing with FBI watching and directing<br>1995 OKC bombing with military charges in the building<br>1996 TWA800 missile shoot down<br>1996 Atlanta park bomb<br><br>All leading up to the Big Thermate Con of 9/11. <p></p><i></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Deep Politics