Scalar Katrina by Stefan Grossmann

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Scalar Katrina by Stefan Grossmann

Postby dbeach » Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:57 pm

Nice history in article.<br>scalar hurricaines.? Is it a joke?<br><br>then FEMA as good guys then conditioning of sheeple for FEMA as good guys which may not be so funny?<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.cloakanddagger.de/media/Grossmann/Scalar_Weather_Wars.htm\">www.cloakanddagger.de/med..._Wars.htm\</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>by: Stefan Grossmann, www.gallerize.com<br><br>Monday, 8-29-5<br><br> <br><br>1. The Bush Jr. regime is a hair’s breadth away from collapsing in chaos, infamy and insanity as the Cloakanddagger.de truth radio is about to break the story how G. W. Bushfraud bribed his way into the White House in late 2000. See separate news coverage coming soon.<br><br> <br><br>What happens in such situations is: News diversions are orchestrated in order to take away the public’s attention from the homespun disasters. Such as, a whale strands in the arctic and all the oil-soaked spy-riddled mainstream media babble about stranded whales for days or even weeks until the news about the actual catastrophe at home is forgotten and, for practical purposes, suppressed.<br><br> <br><br>This well-known routine is happening again. As the to-be-covered-up news event (Bush bribed his way into the White House) is so huge, the cover-up ploy is also huge: A scalar-engineered hurricane named Katrina. The shadow government has decided to sacrifice an entire city, New Orleans, to cover up the coming news of bribery and in order to further rig the price of oil."<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Scalar Katrina by Stefan Grossmann

Postby Dreams End » Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:04 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>The shadow government has decided to sacrifice an entire city, New Orleans, to cover up the coming news of bribery and in order to further rig the price of oil."<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Glad their aim is bad. <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

Return to Katrina and Aftermath