"Hurricaine President" bush action photos

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

"Hurricaine President" bush action photos

Postby dbeach » Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:48 pm

"Huricaine President' action photos of bush <br> he's not realy the pres ..only the occupant.<br>bet he plays a mean guitar.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bob-cesca/the-hurricane-p...">www.huffingtonpost.com/bo...icane-p...</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <br>President George W. Bush showing the nation that not even<br>a major city being entirely submerged can prevent him from<br>getting on with his life. And yes, this photo was taken<br>Tuesday. (proof here - via Kos)<br><br>The only image of President Bush I can think of that's<br>more egregiously wrong is this one:<br><br><br> <br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Blog: View Blog (0)

sorry try this link

Postby dbeach » Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:49 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://prisonplanet.com/Pages/Sept05/010905hurricanepres.htm">prisonplanet.com/Pages/Se...nepres.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Re: sorry try this link

Postby DrDebugDU » Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:02 pm

Yeah, Bush is very busy killing people in Mississippi. I'm sorry but that's the most appropriate answer I can't think of about this madness...<br><br>dbeach: I've tried to send an email from a provider. I've checked my normal e-mail provider and ... it's blacklisted by spamcop, so I'm pretty pissed. I can try to send a support email but since the email provider hasn't changed their software for the past 5 years I doubt whether they respond. So I guess one of the last free webmail providers without advertisment and the best privacy policy ("We will not sell your information to anyone." period - at least that's a clear story) seems to have stopped working... <p></p><i></i>
DrDebugDU

photo

Postby Avalon » Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:38 pm

Hey, look at the guitar photo -- he's got a lizard tongue flicking out! <p></p><i></i>
Avalon

Re: photo

Postby chiggerbit » Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:42 pm

Ummmm, while Rome burned, Nero......guitarred? <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Hurricaine

Postby RollickHooper » Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:04 pm

Is that like lidocaine, benzocaine, novacaine--? <p></p><i></i>
RollickHooper

Re: Hurricaine

Postby dbeach » Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:10 pm

AVALON ..WOW! I missed it ..it is in the background but it really looks like a lizard tongue..BUT hey after all we have <br>2 distinct species, us humans and the reptoids like bush who worship satan ,money and the gods of war and power..<br><br>hurricaine also ryhmes with cocaine and bush sure understands that word so does poppy o <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Return to Katrina and Aftermath