So, how are you doing?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Intentional

Postby RollickHooper » Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:34 pm

I live on the edge of the Mississippi River Valley; supposedly the indigenous people of this area called the spot on which my dwelling is built "Dry Ridge." Since such records have been kept, a tornado has never touched down on this land.<br>I feel like Tom Bombadil.<br>I've lived here a long time, seen many floods come and go; historically it is the poor who live in the flood plain, but as developers run out of real estate options more commercial properties are springing up behind the levees (and coincidentally along faultlines in the earth's crust), ignoring those who say you just can't fuck with Ole Man Ribber.<br><br>It's so easy to attribute satanic powers to our enemies, and I'm not saying these people aren't soul-less and evil. But willful ignorance is its own reward. New Orleans is BELOW SEA LEVEL, PEOPLE; it's situated on THE LARGEST RIVER DELTA ON THE CONTINENT, IN HURRICANE ALLEY.<br>Might as well pick up a crack pipe and smoke it . . .<br>You can call it culling, and I won't argue with that. But if you try to tell me it's the Illuminati behind it all, I say raspberries. <p></p><i></i>
RollickHooper

Blog: View Blog (0)

Thank you, Jeff

Postby Fearless » Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:42 pm

I no longer can express my emotions over this, I'm teetering on the brink of emotional breakdown. I'm numb. <br><br>Congress is coming back tonight to vote on emergency legislation. Oh boy. I can hardly wait to find out what other draconian laws they shove down our throats, expecting us to be grateful. <p></p><i></i>
Fearless

Levitate the Pentagon

Postby Pants Elk » Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:03 pm

I don't believe for a moment that it's an administrative MIHOP. Not for one tiny second. Where the government's staggering culpability is evident is in the lack of organised relief, and in the diverting of pre-disaster funds and resources into Iraq. When I see pictures of George W. Bush I grind my teeth, my stomach knots up, I ball my fists - I get an intensely physical reaction that lasts until some time after I'm no longer looking at the evil little fucker's grinning face. God told you to go to war against Iraq, Dubya? What's God telling you now?<br><br>Yeah, huge, sobbing compassion for the people affected for the disaster. And rage for the crooks in the White House who Do. Not. Give. A. Fuck.<br><br>Unless Americans rise up like the waters that engulf New Orleans and flood out the filth in the White House, there is no hope for the world. If it takes a revolution, then do it. That's what revolutions are for. I want to be in the street to see George W Bush do the perp walk. Cheney, cuffed and sweating. I want to see justice and retribution.<br><br>Out, demons, out! Let the chant begin. <p></p><i></i>
Pants Elk

this is it

Postby mother » Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:43 pm

We are meant to feel hopeless despair in this situation. Fight that temptation with every bit of your heart and soul! This is a diabolical sacrifice, to control our minds and hearts. I am not suggesting a lack of empathy. I began a prayer vigil the night before it started, and on my word of honor, the evil was so bad that I could hardly get the words out. This is a large occultic human sacrifice, do not believe what is on TV, ditch your TV because it will only serve to hypnotize. It doesn't matter at this point who exactly has caused this. It really matters that there are people who are resisting the "spell" being cast this instant. I am begging everybody to FIGHT THIS MONSTER. Even if you don't believe in God, don't be embarrased about not being sophisticated, don't worry about being uncool; I beg you get on your knees and pray for God's mercy:this will affect all of us. Each one of us. Never forget the house of Jesuits(back when there were valid Jesuits) which stood unharmed through Hiroshima-it's not urban legend, it is fact. They prayed the Rosary every day. Please don't fall for this psyop from Hell. It's the same as 911, to cause a trance, cast a spell if you will. It's a HUGE set-up, long forseen and part of ushering in the antichrist. You have nothing to lose by praying for those thousands and thousands of God's poorest people suffering ghastly torments. Who will be next? I know I sound like an alarmist knuckle-dragging religious fanatic, but I don't care anymore, cool is over and done with. May God's Holy Angels protect us all. <p></p><i></i>
mother

transmitter

Postby AnnaLivia » Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:54 pm

Well, friends, here’s an infusion of virtual strength from me, for anyone who wants it. I feel plenty to spare right now. Plenty.<br><br>It comes from my altered perspective, I guess. From having my head up that silly little global happiness plan for these past years.<br><br>For one thing, the suffering we’re looking at with utter horror, is just another day-in-the-life for many more people around this globe than we imagine. What is un-imaginable to us is routine for so many, and this is not a recent revelation/concern to me.<br><br>Second, it isn’t any shocking surprise at ALL, or at least it damn well shouldn’t be. It’s not the news, it’s the olds. The history of a predatory leisure class living off the backs, the blood, and the sweat of deprived and oppressed cheap labor by whatever means they can muster is the history of humanity.<br><br>We keep looking at the only thing we’ve ever known, like it was some amazing new thing!<br><br>Third, I keep having this daydream where Patrick Fitzgerald has the last laugh and drives the coffin nail into the bush dynasty, soon.<br><br>Ok, that last one is wishful thinking, but it sure cheers me to think it.<br><br>My tears won’t do these people a damn bit of good. But doubling my resolve to be a well-informed and capable leader should the people around me find they need one, that would help. So I’m determined to stay strong and use the voice I’ve got.<br><br>Defy the forces that would destroy you! Live and love and laugh and rest and work and play!<br><br>(and whisper to your neighbor that you know a way out of all this madness)<br> <p></p><i></i>
AnnaLivia

Re: transmitter

Postby Iroquois » Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:37 pm

AnnaLivia,<br><br>I find your courage and clear mindedness deeply inspiring. I have for some time actually, but especially today. Thank you so very much.<br> <p></p><i></i>
Iroquois

no giving up

Postby rapt » Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:39 pm

Yay Muthah, you got it right - don't let the mofos get the upper hand by instilling fear. They are nasty beings, but not all-powerful. Compassion kills em because they can't comprehend it. <p></p><i></i>
rapt

Re: transmitter

Postby heath7 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:09 pm

Anna, You're response best explains why I'm not depressed about this. And I just love your redistribution philosophy. X O!<br><br>The people of New Orleans, a lot of them anyway, have and will remember how to live. <br><br>Sadly, many have and will die.<br><br>But how invigorating if must feel to cast off the chains of this oppressive culture, if only temporarily, and say 'Fuck You!' to the beauracracy that has told you to 'Eat shit and die.'<br><br>My omni-present mild anxiety stems from not being really comfortable with facing what I've, perhaps, dreamed of for years; an actualization, a change, a redistribution, actually watching people wake up. I know for damn sure I'm not happy with the status quo. That doesn't totally prevent the fear I've been trained to feel for years; change could end badly. This may sound stupid, but I half-wish I were experiencing what the survivors outside the Superdome camp are experiencing (because I would not be one of those folks in the Superdome, this I know); to have your fate rest in the hands of nature and oneself, instead of this spirit deadening matrix. <br><br>The people of the north gulf coasts are becoming true survivalists. <p></p><i></i>
heath7

ok, spam or not, i'm registered now

Postby AnnaLivia » Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:26 am

You are very welcome, Iroquois. i'm touched by your comment.<br><br>this has been a helluva day for so many people. i hope all who need it will find rest tonight.<br><br>i'm grateful to be here at RI...sharing joys and dividing sorrows...with all the authentic others who took the red pill. <br><br>spread the good word, heath7. a many-fold increase in happiness awaits us all.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
AnnaLivia

Previous

Return to Katrina and Aftermath