Chertoff: Imagine an ATOMIC BOMB on top of this

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Chertoff: Imagine an ATOMIC BOMB on top of this

Postby Qutb » Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:50 pm

<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.americablog.org">www.americablog.org</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <br>Michael Chertoff: We're On Trial <br>by Michael in New York - 9/03/2005 03:00:00 PM <br><br><br>Chertoff just ended another ridiculous press conference. Thankfully, he's facing some tough questions. Here's where Chertoff unconsciously admits they are on trial in front of the American people and being found guilty of incompetence and indifference. Chertoff insists New Orleans suffered two natural disasters -- the hurricane and the levee breaking -- and that NO ONE could have ever anticipated both occurring at once, which is absurd. A reporter asked him why he couldn't have anticipated both and Chertoff just responded:<br>That's the kind of question which in court the judge usually sustains the objection to. It's called argumentative. But nevertheless...you know... <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>if we had an atomic bomb on top of this...and we could pile on catastrophes</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->...whenever you do a planning process, you have to deal with what is reasonably foreseeable. It is true that you can sometimes have a combination of things that are reasonably foreseeable but that combination is unforeseeable. <p><!--EZCODE FONT START--><span style="color:black;font-family:century gothic;font-size:x-small;"><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Qutb means "axis," "pole," "the center," which contains the periphery or is present in it. The qutb is a spiritual being, or function, which can reside in a human being or several human beings or a moment. It is the elusive mystery of how the divine gets delegated into the manifest world and obviously cannot be defined.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--></span><!--EZCODE FONT END--><br><br></p><i></i>
Qutb

Blog: View Blog (0)

a moment of silence for the tragedy on mars, please

Postby AnnaLivia » Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:58 pm

Michael Chertoff made the statement that the combination of a hurricane and a levee break could not be foreseen by anyone<br><br>and ten-thousand martians died laughing simultaneously. <p></p><i></i>
AnnaLivia

Re: Chertoff: Imagine an ATOMIC BOMB on top of this

Postby dbeach » Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:00 pm

<br>I find it very disturbing that cehrtoff is conditioning the sheeple for nukes..its all conditoning..I will email my congressman fascist or not .<br><br>CHERTOFF SHOOTS DOPE!!<br><br>"Cloak Exclusive!<br><br>by Tom Heneghan<br>Filed 9/2/05<br><br>SECOND BATTLE OF NEW ORLEANS<br> <br><br>The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) sabotaged the levee. So say more than 25 eyewitnesses, primarily but not exclusively blacks. Some weather-warfare experts contend Hurricane Katrina was man-made, created and directed by the latest technology and high-level treachery.<br><br>On the ground and in helicopters, FEMA operatives have vowed to identify and snuff out the finger-pointers. But, like the War of 1812, amid British-instigated violence, a French and American alliance is protecting brave Americans.<br><br>Will Bush/FEMA treason be exposed? Stay tuned.<br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Chertoff's Words:

Postby Anonymous » Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:01 pm

<br>"Bin Laden plans to strike in U.S." -- PDB<br><br>"Hurricane Katrina poised to strike New Orleans" -- Headlines<br><br>"...if we had an atomic bomb on top of this...and we could pile on catastrophes...whenever you do a planning process, you have to deal with what is reasonably foreseeable." -- Chertoff<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Anonymous

Re: Chertoff's Words:

Postby dbeach » Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:20 pm

My personal email to Cong.James Langevin{ D } RI<br><br>"Dear Sir ..I find it very disturbing that Mr. Chertoff is mentioning the atomic bomb regarding the tragedy of Hurricaine Katrina.. What does he know about an atomic bomb??? The entire bush administration has been profiting wildly while thousands die and 9/11 remains unsolved . Many think bush/cheny did 9/11 to cover the stolen election..Bush lied to go to war..That is an act of treason..but Congress who has the sole authority of declaring war is allowing bush to exlpoit another tragedy and use fear mongering tactics like 'the mushroom cloud ' speech of Ms. Rice and now the 'atomic bomb ' speech by Chertoff..<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://americablog.blogspot.com/2005/09/michael-chertoff-were-on-trial.html">americablog.blogspot.com/...trial.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><br>I would appreciate a personal response as many on the political forums are very upset by the Bush response to Katrina and the words of Chertoff."<br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Re: Chertoff's Words:

Postby Al Gomas » Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:02 am

Does anyone else see the resemblance to Nosferatu in Chertoff? A little photoshop project for someone to tackle... <p></p><i></i>
Al Gomas

Return to Katrina and Aftermath