FEMA knew about Katrina on 8/7/05?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

FEMA knew about Katrina on 8/7/05?

Postby whipstitch » Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:28 am

Came across this strange post via <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.cyberspaceorbit.com/">www.cyberspaceorbit.com/</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <br><br>Interesting especially that the 'to be opened date' is the same as the date Bush mobilized FEMA for the storm.<br><br>===========================<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/message.php?message=136570">www.godlikeproductions.co...age=136570</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Victor<br>User ID: 13016<br>8/7/2005<br>10:00 pm EDT         <br><br>FEMA Sent out a Memo to All Field Agents - URGENT - SOMETHING IS GOING DOWN<br><br>Just recently received several memos in email, as well as a typed letter that is sealed "not to be opened" until August 26th. It has the seal of the Department of Homeland Security, and the DOD. It was an envelope with instructions about NOT to open the letter until the 26th.<br><br>The memos floating around work and with my co-workers (I work for FEMA) is that we need to start assembling our teams for some major event about to happen. Everyone I work with (all field agents) have gotten this letter.<br><br>I am dying to find out but they said if this gets leaked they will terminate employment if they track it back down to you.<br><br>I´m so dying to open it up. But one of my co-workers is a female named shall we say "Donna" and she said she´s going to open it ahead of time.<br><br>She´s nuts!<br><br>All I know so far is that my boss said to get my gear "packed" for status red. Meaning I´m going to be away from home for a long time. I wonder where the hell I´m going.<br><br>Anyone got any info on something big happening soon?<br><br>=============================<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2005/08/20050827-1.html">www.whitehouse.gov/news/r...827-1.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Statement on Federal Emergency Assistance for Louisiana<br><br>The President today declared an emergency exists in the State of Louisiana and ordered Federal aid to supplement state and local response efforts in the parishes located in the path of Hurricane Katrina beginning on August 26, 2005, and continuing.<br><br>The President's action authorizes the Department of Homeland Security, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), to coordinate all disaster relief efforts which have the purpose of alleviating the hardship and suffering caused by the emergency on the local population, and to provide appropriate assistance for required emergency measures, authorized under Title V of the Stafford Act, to save lives, protect property and public health and safety, or to lessen or avert the threat of a catastrophe in the parishes of...<!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2005/08/20050827-1.html">www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2005/08/20050827-1.html</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
whipstitch

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: FEMA knew about Katrina on 8/7/05?

Postby dbeach » Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:46 am

see my post..a scientist maybe a meterologist warned of Hurricanie # 5..HOW DID HE KNOW IN APRIL????? <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

re:FEMA knew

Postby rain » Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:27 am

'Victor' has been already posted in another thread by Anonymous Coward.<br>but can someone clarify for me, because of the different way we write our dates, is this 7th of August (which I'm assuming), or 8th of July.?<br> <p></p><i></i>
rain

Re: re:FEMA knew

Postby dbeach » Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:30 am

aug 7 2005 <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Postby rain » Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:47 am

thanx db.<br> <p></p><i></i>
rain

FEMA Order out of Chaos

Postby cortez » Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:20 am

<br><br>FEMA and Hurricane Andrew<br><br>I have spoken with survivors of Hurricane Andrew, which struck South Dade County, Florida, in 1992 and anyone who wants to know what the world will be like under organisations like FEMA and their masters should listen to what they say. The horror stories they tell about the actions of FEMA beggar belief. Far from helping the hundreds of thousands of homeless and injured victims, FEMA cordoned off the area and left the people to fend for them selves. They were given no food, no water, no medical supplies, no shelter and no help whatsoever when the disaster struck. One of the victims was K.T. Frankovich who suffered serious injuries in the hurricane. She tells of her horrific experiences in her book, Where Heavens Meet. About three days after the hurricane had devastated the region, she said that a long line of police cars, about 12 to 15, arrived in her area. Each car was driven by a man dressed in a dark police uniform and they had three other plain clothes men riding as passengers, she said. K.T. had a broken jaw, eight teeth knocked out and huge pieces of glass embedded in her body that only a scalpel could remove. She begged this FEMA convoy for help and this was the exchange that followed, as described by K.T. in Where Heavens Meet.<br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>“Please Sir, I need medical help,” I begged, barely able to speak. The officer sitting behind the wheel sighed heavily. He turned his head away from me and gazed out his windshield. The other three men in the car quietly looked at me. “Please Sir, I need to get to a hospital,” I begged franticly. The officer took his time about reaching over and switching off the engine. With another sigh, he slowly opened the door and climbed out. He then proceeded to close the door and stood there with his legs astride.<br><br>“Lady, do me a favour,” he answered. “Find yourself a piece of paper and a pencil. Write down your name and social security number next to the phone number of your nearest living relative. Tuck the piece of paper in your pocket so tomorrow, when I find your body, I’ll know who to contact.”<br><br>“No! No!” I cried out. “You don’t understand. I need to get to a hospital. I’ve been badly injured.”<br><br>“No! You’re the one that doesn’t understand,” he hissed back.<br><br>“With that, he reached over to his holster and took out his gun. He grabbed me, forcing me up against the side of the car, and proceeded to put the barrel of the gun against my temple. I heard the hammer cock. From the position he had pushed me into, I could see directly into the car. The man sitting in the front passenger seat looked away from me immediately, glancing down to the floor. The two passengers in the back turned their heads quickly, staring out the window on the other side of the car. My son and the other survivor watched as the officer had pulled back the hammer on his gun. So shocked out of their minds by what they were witnessing, neither one could move!<br><br>“You don’t belong here!” the officer growled, pressing the barrel into the side of my head. “Now you get the hell outta here before I blow away your ass!”<br><br>“He shoved my face into the car window and then released me. Someone grabbed me from behind and whirled me around so fast I didn’t have time to think! Before I knew it, I was being thrown over a shoulder. My rescuer took off running as fast as he could! I caught a brief glimpse of my son running next to me. With one gigantic leap, he and the survivor who carried me down behind a pile of debris. All three of us crashed on top of each other in one tangled up heap.<br><br>“I’ll shoot your damn asses!” the officer’s voice rang out.”<br></em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br>This is the mentality behind FEMA, the US military, the Office of Homeland “Security” and leaders of government. That mentality would not orchestrate what happened on September 11th to advance its agenda? The official death toll of Hurricane Andrew was 26, but K.T. Frankovich says she saw at least 71 bodies taken away from one small area alone. She estimates the dead to have numbered thousands. But how many people know that? Only those involved and no one is listening to them. As always, the media told us what the official sources told them and they had no inclination to investigate further because it’s easier that way. When you consider how 8,230 mobile homes and 9,140 apartments disappeared in the wake of 200-300 miles an hour winds, it is obvious that the official death toll of 26 is insane. K.T. Frankovich recalls:<br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>“The National Guard along with the Coast Guard, the Army, FEMA, Metro Dade Police, state police and local police removed dead bodies and body parts as quickly as possible during those first ten days of the aftermath. Horrified survivors watched as both uniformed and civilian-clothed men searched the rubble and filled body bags, which they then stacked in military vehicles or huge refrigerator trucks normally used to transport food, only to drive off and leave the stranded injured to fend for them selves.<br><br>“Not until I managed to escape the aftermath did I discover that the ‘thermo-king’ sections of these same refrigerator trucks, jam packed with wall to wall body bags, ended up being stored at Card Sound Navy Base, located in an isolated area just above the Florida Keys. The inside temperature was kept cool by portable generators until the bodies were either incinerated or just plain dumped into huge open grave pits.<br><br>“Those working on the body pick up operation were forced to take what is known as the Oath of Sworn Secrecy, which is strictly enforced by the government. Many of them plunged into shock, once exposed to the ghastly devastation and countless mutilated bodies. The horrors were way beyond human comprehension. I can vouch for this, as I accidentally stepped on the severed hand of a young child when I initially crawled out of the debris, only to witness shortly thereafter two dead teenagers and the decapitated body of a baby girl.”<br></em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br>K.T. says that when she lectured at the Clearwater Convention in Florida in 1999, a man in the audience introduced himself as Chief Petty Officer Roy Howard and said he had spent 9 weeks on active duty working in South Dade County amid the devastation. He said he learned that at least 5,280 people had died and that the bodies had been ‘confiscated’ by the National Guard and secretly disposed of in incinerators in a joint operation with FEMA. At least another 1,500 bodies were ‘confiscated’ from lakes and other water. This is the America that the population doesn’t see, but it soon will if people don’t wake up fast. FEMA, the organisation behind all this and with all those fascist powers to take over America, is a 100% Illuminati creation funded by the profits from the CIA-Bush family drug operation. It is no surprise to learn, then, that it was during Father George’s time at the CIA and in the White House between 1980 and 1992 that this “emergency management” network was established in the name of fighting terrorism and … drug trafficking! You have to admire their cheek if nothing else.<br><br><br><br>from <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.davidicke.com/icke/headlines.php">David Ickes</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> newsletter <p></p><i></i>
cortez

Postby rain » Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:29 am

'round she goes <br>that smiling face.<br>shuttling the threads<br>of time and space.<br>what hands craft the images<br>in this place?<br>are the colours dyed harsh,<br>or spun with grace?<br> <p></p><i></i>
rain

Re: FEMA knew about Katrina on 8/7/05?

Postby whipstitch » Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:35 am

Lots of people predicted a category 5 hurricane would devistate NO, from what I've been reading. How though, could FEMA know when one would hit - to the day - before the hurricane had even formed... unless it was 'made to order'? <p></p><i></i>
whipstitch

Return to Katrina and Aftermath