Baghdad Luisiana,This is what Democracy Looks Like: NOT Bush

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Baghdad Luisiana,This is what Democracy Looks Like: NOT Bush

Postby Seventhson » Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:26 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=104x4619895#4619948">www.democraticunderground...95#4619948</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>My troubles at Democratic Underground started the day I began getting pissed off at the antiGore posts mostly coming from the proKerry camp.<br><br>I was devastated by the decision of Gore to stay out of the 2004 race.<br><br>I was devastated election night 2000 and the day of the Supreme Court decision.<br><br>I am still devastated and my devastation is the world's, the earth's, New Orleans, Baghdad, Afghanistan, the horros of depleted uranium and the horrific nightmares of the Congo (the wars over minerals which have led to US financed cannibalism and eating of genitals as a terror tactic to deliver the mining areas to the BFEE coterie of monsters.<br><br>I know this is not the right time or the right place, but since I am banned at DU and because I was banned in part, I am sure, because of my antiKerry (antiSkkull and Bones BFEE) and proGore stance, It MUST BE SAID.<br><br>Gore needs to enter the fray. He was elected our leader and his presidency was stolen in a bloody coup. The bloodletting and carnage started that day in 2000 and is seeing its necrophilic "fruition" in new Orleans and Baghdad and Fallujah today.<br><br>Gore - wherever you are - and I see where you are these days, being a true leader, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come forward and lead the opposition to these horrors of the Bush administration.<br><br><br>Gore in 2008!<br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Seventhson

Blog: View Blog (0)

Sorry, that should read Baghdad Lousisiana

Postby Seventhson » Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:28 pm

But it was too long for the subject line and got cut off when I added it on insert.<br><br>Stupe!<br><br>But you get my point.<br><br>Go add something to the thread on Gore and nominate it some more at DU. Those guys need to see a real leader in action.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Seventhson

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Katrina and Aftermath