Rumors abound r.e. new cointelpro in black communities

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Rumors abound r.e. new cointelpro in black communities

Postby proldic » Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:14 pm

Flyer Calls for "Jihad" Against the LAPD<br>September 1, 2005<br> <br>By Eric Leonard<br> <br>KFI NEWS has obtained a copy of a flyer that's been circulated in South Los Angeles, calling on members of two violent street gangs to join the Nation of Islam in a jihad, or holy war, against the LAPD.<br> <br>The telephone number listed for the Nation of Islam's Los Angeles mosque near 87th and Vermont has been disconnected, but a check of a reverse directory reveals the phone number on the flyer is connected to the mosque at the same address.<br> <br>The NOI's Los Angeles leader Minister Tony Muhammad has claimed he was the victim of an unprovoked attack by LAPD officers at the scene of a vigil for a murdered gang member. <br> <br>The LAPD last week released an audio tape of some garbled radio transmissions in which they say Muhammad can be heard challenging officers.<br> <br>The photograph on the flyer appears to have been taken at a news conference held just after Muhammad was released from jail. <br> <br>Muhammad and the Nation of Islam have not returned calls for comment.<br> <br>It's unclear who created the flyer so the LAPD has declined to comment, other than saying officers have been aware of them for several days.<br> <br>"This is deeply disturbing," Los Angeles Police Protective League President Bob Baker told KFI in an e-mail (the LAPPL is the LAPD officers' union).<br> <br>"Quite frankly, this is a case in which I hope our mayor, our Police Commission and our community leaders can step in to remind everyone of our shared priorities," Baker said.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.kfi640.com/NOIflyer.html">www.kfi640.com/NOIflyer.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
proldic

Blog: View Blog (0)

COINTELPRO = false flag agitation to distract and demonize.

Postby Watchful Citizen » Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:39 pm

The same old tricks are being used because the humanitarian movements in the US haven't educated themselves to how they worked during the Vietnam War and embedded that foreknowledge of dirty tricks in our culture.<br><br>I just wrote this in another thread and it is applicable so I copy it here:<br><br>(I've been accused at DU of being a psy-ops agent by trying to educate people on that very topic. This is the problem of revealing the science of manipulation-the alarmed will lash out at the messenger either sincerely or as a cover for their own psy-ops efforts. But it must be done to better arm ourselves against psy-ops tactics which are everywhere in many disguises.)<br><br>Knowledge is power.<br><br>The atmosphere of distrust in a movement makes people cautious instead of bold and effective in sharing information.<br><br>Mission accomplished: divide and conquer.<br><br>This FBI tactic worked against the New Left anti-war movement during the Vietnam War and continues today. The CIA has honed this to a science using the Operation Mockingbird media and adopted the GOP as their base camp to disable the Democratic Party and its associated anti-war humanitarian culture.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.counterpunch.org/davis01082005.html">www.counterpunch.org/davis01082005.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>(The Psychology of Christian Fundamentalism)<br>Divisiveness is everywhere and easy to perpetuate with sexual themes tapping into shame and guilt to divide us against ourselves and then project aggression onto a target population...like Iraq or poor African Americans or Jews or.... Fascism really begins at home in the family with the pre-cursor 'authoritarian personality.'<br><br>The invisible electricity and software called 'The Internet' is an ideal place to hide psy-ops, a fascist wind which we can't always see but must discern from its devastating effect on humanity around us, an ill wind that creates debility, dependence, and dread-the goals of the torture tactics codified in Biderman's Chart of Coercions.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.actabuse.com/chartofcoercion.html">www.actabuse.com/chartofcoercion.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>Biderman's Chart of Coercions is the E=mc2 of human behavior and is used by the American government to control the American people like an abusive parent over a child who equates abuse with power and power with survival thereby justifying mass murder and torture as necessary and therefore ethical to protect the 'human family' from designated populations. This is what Machiavelli, Hitler, Strauss, Reagan , and Bush are tapping into.<br> <br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.fas.org/irp/cia/guerilla.htm">www.fas.org/irp/cia/guerilla.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>The Pentagon changed its focus since WWII from destruction to deception as the ability to defeat a population's mind with media propaganda became easier than defeating their bodies with bullets.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.lawg.org/misc/publications-manuals.htm">www.lawg.org/misc/publica...anuals.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>This analysis by School of the Americas Watch of US military training manuals shows us exactly how WE are occupied by the Pentagon using psy-ops that is also used on the poor of Nicaragua or El Salvador or Chile or....<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.soaw.org/new/search/search.php?q=wesley+clark&q2.x=6&q2.y=5&q2=q">www.soaw.org/new/search/s...2.y=5&q2=q</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>This is why General Wesley Clark is so dangerous as an infiltrator of the Democratic Party by the War Party. He's a professional deceiver and destroyer who is using the 'enemy of my enemy is my friend' tactic to infiltrate the anti-Bush movement which doesn't realize they are playing into a 'good cop/bad cop' scam hiding the military coup of 1947 when the CIA started to take over our government under Allen Dulles and Averell Harriman.<br><br>Read everything you can about the goals and tactics of COINTELPRO and psychological operations used by the US military. <br><br>So when trying to figure out whether a message is from a friend or foe, just remember, qui bono? Who benefits? The Pentagon and its Council on Foreign Relations corporate owners? Then it is probably psy-ops from a fascist.<br><br>'Winning Modern Wars.' Hmmm. If 'War is a Racket' as General Smedley Butler warned us in 1935 then who would write about winning war today?<br><br>Ah. Exactly. <p></p><i></i>
Watchful Citizen

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Katrina and Aftermath