If a "terrorist" had exploded a levee...

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

If a "terrorist" had exploded a levee...

Postby FourthBase » Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:46 am

The flooding would have been barely less, but...<br>The response would have been <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>very</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> different. <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: If a "terrorist" had exploded a levee...

Postby EyesNarrowlyOpen » Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:12 am

This is what shows there is no plans at all... <p></p><i></i>
EyesNarrowlyOpen

Postby chiggerbit » Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:49 am

The point is, would it have been handled more efficiently? I have my doubts that it would have. <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Postby sussurus2 » Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:57 am

OK, because the dear man is no longer among us to write this one up, I thought I'd take a stab at what he *might* have written:<br><br>++++++THE BELOW IS PURE FICTION!++++++++++<br>Micronukes in the Levees<br><br>Blast patterns and sonic analysis of videotape smuggled to this investigator prove that micronukes were used to blow the levees in New Orleans. CIA and other agencies who discovered that such devices are scattered in every major city in the USA by Soviet infiltrators during the Cold War spent enormous resources to learn the deactivation and activation codes of the devices. What is more cynical than their eventual decision to LEAVE THE DEVICES IN PLACE, in order to use them later in the name of National Security "if the need ever arose."<br><br>Convenient, then, that such a strategic asset as the Port City would have been on the Soviet target list for decades, the levees having been anylized and targeted as the most effective way to disable the economy of the United States. Child's play to hit such a weak-link target. One can imagine the gleeful, glass-clinking celebrations of the KGB when the American's own threat analysis uncovered, and then failed categorically to redress, the vulnerability. The Soviets needed only to wait for opportune conditions due to natural or manufactured weather events....a tempting, and it turns out, irresistable scenario for the NWO to adopt, and implement as part of their own nefarious plans for dominion...<br><br>+++++++THE ABOVE IS PURE FICTION!++++++++++<br><br>I miss that guy. His essay about Russian cargo vessels carrying camo-draped VTOL jet fighters was about the best I've read, and probably why they killed him. Vindictive bastards.<br><br>Sigh.<br><br>S. <p></p><i></i>
sussurus2

Sussurus, I am a novice

Postby Asta » Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:01 pm

Who is this author you speak of? He sounds very interesting. <p></p><i></i>
Asta

Re: Sussurus, I am a novice

Postby sussurus2 » Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:20 pm

Joe V. Long may he wave. <br><br>Who knows how much of what he wrote was uncovering or obscuring the truth? It all had a consistent internal logic...logic that was echoed in other analyses by other (equally questionable?) GDI's. Much he wrote would stretch the limits of believability even for veteran RI'ers. And some dismissed him out of hand due to his seeming obsession with the concept of "micronukes." <br><br>But his glasses were worth putting on in order to begin to see & anylize such rhythms & patterns in any such set of events. Class was always in session, and the website persists, somehow, after his death.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.joevialls.co.uk/">www.joevialls.co.uk/</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
sussurus2

Postby GDN01 » Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:11 pm

Fourth, I'm not sure I get what you are suggesting.<br><br>I believe it's possible a terrorist did explode the levee. The same terrorist responsible for 9/11. <p></p><i></i>
GDN01

Postby FourthBase » Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:29 pm

What I'm saying is...<br><br>If the <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>spectacle</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> had been a terrorist attack, and not a hurricane...<br><br>Actually, it's really hard to explain, because I agree that the usual suspects caused the levee breach, and they are the terrorists in the White House and Virginia.<br><br>I guess I'm trying to speak to an element that doesn't think like us.<br>If you're someone who thinks that actual Muslim terrorists flew planes into the WTC, and if you're also someone who thinks that a naturally occurring hurricane caused a levee breach...<br><br>Think of how the feds would have reacted to a terrorist attack on the levees. There would have been thousands of officials and workers and tons and tons of supplies sped down to N.O. and the levees would have been repaired ASAP and the black victims would have been portrayed as true Americans, not "refugees".<br><br>This might be a point that will get through to stubbornly loyal people. <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

Vialls Story

Postby chillin » Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:58 pm

Nice effort Sus, but it was a bit short on foaming hatred for the 'bankers and Zionists' and adulation for SuperVlad.<br><br>What ever happened to the KGB anyway? The only spy stories that seem to hit the media involve MI-whatever, the CIA or Mossad. All those commie operators just go on the dole or something? <p></p><i></i>
chillin

yeah, I couldn't...

Postby sussurus2 » Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:42 pm

Chillin:<br>Thanks, and yes, yer right...I couldn't bring myself to pepper the two paragraphs with those of his more noisesome (sp?) stylistic tropes. I never said the man was a saint. But also I ain't interested in promoting even one iota the anti-whateveritis he was writing from, even if it was code for a layer of badness that is real, it's still not the deeper badness. <br><br>L8R,<br><br>S. <p></p><i></i>
sussurus2

Return to Katrina and Aftermath