New Orleans & Gaia Man

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

New Orleans & Gaia Man

Postby coincidence » Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:15 pm

Did some research and found out that Gaia Man's comments on New Orleans was on July 12 2005. Here is the excerpt from the Gaia link (The Future of your country?..ask and I will tell you,...) on Godlike productions. Either somebody is a good guesser, has the script, coincidence or real? What do you think? <br><br>I'm already at the 30% probability of biblical/hopi/mayan/webbots/? endtimes/new beginning, all that is missing is a few more signs. Supreme Court Roberts asked about opinions on chipping, Bush supporter involved with chipping company. Brian's prediction saying Bush will invoke 6 month mandatory chipping period after next terrorist event. Geo-political mess with china/russia/iran/ven etc... Oil wars, Irag, syria, iran, Solar flares, power outage, Fema, Fema camps, what's next? Virus from windy city (?), Madrid, San Fran. , terrorist event, hurricane performs more urban renewal .... Who pushed the fast forward button.<br><br><br>r.k.<br>User ID: 1746<br>7/12/2005<br>10:31 am EDT Re: The Future of your country?..ask and I will tell you,...<br><br>What do you see for New Orleans<br><br>Gaia Man<br>User ID: 15349<br>7/12/2005<br>11:18 am EDT<br> Re: The Future of your country?..ask and I will tell you,...<br><br>To:<br>r.k.<br>User ID: 1746<br>7/12/2005<br>10:31 am EDT Re: The Future of your country?..ask and I will tell you,...<br><br>What do you see for New Orleans <br>---------------------------------------<br>Different blues to hear. Religious singing prayers.<br><br>Take care<br><br> <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
coincidence

Blog: View Blog (0)

Gaia Man prediction

Postby Inanna » Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:21 pm

I don't think it's coincidence. None of his other answers for other places had such a somber response. I dunno, it's just too eery to not be for real.<br><br>Thanks for going back to check. I'd read this, but forgotten his exact response. I am going to re-read that thread again. <p></p><i></i>
Inanna

Postby Ted the dog » Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:11 pm

"Different blues to hear. Religious singing prayers."<br><br>I dunno. personally I think that's a pretty big assumption. he could have seen the analysis that showed the 3 most likely disaters to happen within the next 10 years (1. another terror attack in NYC, 2. a major earthquake in S.F., and 3. hurricane/flood in NOLA) and then made vague predictions based on that list. IMO, what he said about NOLA is the MOST vague of all his statements. I found pretty much everything he said to be a downer...I don't see how this statement is any more somber than the others.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Ted the dog

re next 10 years

Postby coincidence » Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:15 pm

Many of Gaia Man's predictions are set to occur in the Sept- March 2005-2006 timeframe, with others to happen in 2006. Webbots say Sept to December will be very interesting (interesting as in the Chinese curse may you live in interesting times).<br><br>Extremely lucky? Maybe he's a webbot subscriber? <p></p><i></i>
coincidence

Postby Ted the dog » Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:06 pm

Coincidence-<br><br>yes, but was that specific prediction slated to occur in the 2005-2006 time frame? (I'm not being a smart ass, I honestly don't know.)<br><br>I just went over to godlikeproductions and found the gaia thread....now he's addressing people in a jokey, light hearted way. some guy asked about ireland and gaia man typed out the lyrics to "Danny Boy" and then left.<br><br><br>I just can't help but think that if all these so-called prophets are legit, why is everything always said in a coded or mysterious or whimsical way? why not just say it straight out? the only predicitons I've seen that have been in a straight forward style are the ones being peddled over on that uber-christian site...sherry shriner or whatever it's called...and last week several RI posters debunked that one with a google search.<br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Ted the dog

re 2005-2006

Postby coincidence » Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:54 pm

Here you go, Gaia Man with some date references for 2005-2006. Not necessary all of them and some below may apply for 2005-2006 and also later.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://p216.ezboard.com/frigorousintuitionfrm10.showMessageRange?topicID=838.topic&start=1&stop=20">p216.ezboard.com/frigorou...=1&stop=20</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>2005 & 2006 dated predictions<br><br>Virginia<br>In Richmond they will find 20 bodies of missing people. The story will go around the world.<br>Among the victims is a famous artist. This will be in 2006. The War you see is NO civil war.<br>There will be a new war abroad for The USA in a short time. Because The 7 Years have begun.<br><br>Netherlands.<br><br>For the small country of the Netherlands I see dark clouds. In the month of october there will go a shock through the nation. I see political murder. I see riots from north to south. Flames in the streets of many cities. But it will calm, due to natural disaster. The fight against The Great Flood will start mid 2006. For the Netherlands I see much pain.<br>The Goverment will fall.<br>1 man will stand up, with the help of the USA.<br><br>The future looks not good. They will have big problems with France and Germany.<br><br>Pennsylvania<br><br><br>Philadelphia will have a big large fire at a famous old Hotel. Between 15 or 35 people will get killed. Before the end of the year, or early 2006.<br><br><br>2006 Airplane chrash of Air New Zealand on landing Cook Islands. Not enough help.<br><br>Oklahoma<br><br>With the Virus I see no more or less problems then other states. The problems will be huge.<br><br>Tulsa Airport closes in Jan. or Feb. 2006 due alert at Terminal.<br><br>Dallas<br><br>Shooting at public school by 12 year old boy.<br>2 teachers dead, 7 students.<br>Spring 2006<br><br>I do not talk about Florida, sorry<br><br><br>"miami florida until july 2006"<br><br>You will be safe.<br><br>I think the Great War will start in 2006.<br>2006 is a special year, like 2009 and 2012<br><br>For Earthquakes there will be many in different places. The first big one, will be in the New Zealand Area (southern) I think it will be in late 2006 or begin 2007.<br><br>The Cascade Range of the Pacific Northwest has more than a dozen potentially active volcanoes.<br>Its a concern from today to many years to come.<br>But I see not that great eruption like people say. Indonesia is a bigger concern with eruptions like south-America.<br><br>The Virus is America´s biggest concern, for it will have a Volcanic impact.<br><br>The Great War, will be a religious one.(and economic later)<br>After the execution of Saddam Hussein, which will be broadcast live on Iraqi TV and numerous other countries in the Middle East ( and other parts in the world) we will see the beginning of the War. Saddam Hussein is given a last chance to talk live to the muslim population of his country. Al Jazeera will show it live to the whole Arabic World. He will say, I have a message from Allah for you. He will declare himself as a descendant of Mohammed. The message<br>he will give to the Muslims worldwide is to fight the Christians, Jews and those who have no religion, because there is only 1 truth and that is what is written in the Holy Koran. After this they will shoot him. He will refuse the Blindfold, and will die as a Martyr. This will be in mid or late 2006 and start the Great War.<br><br>Netherlands.<br><br>For the small country of the Netherlands I see dark clouds. In the month of october there will go a shock through the nation. I see political murder. I see riots from north to south. Flames in the streets of many cities. But it will calm, due to natural disaster. The fight against The Great Flood will start mid 2006. For the Netherlands I see much pain.<br>The Goverment will fall.<br>1 man will stand up, with the help of the USA.<br><br>The future looks not good. They will have big problems with France and Germany<br><br>---------------------------------------<br>For the near future the big problems with France and Germany!(Again I see this very clear)<br>For the Great Cold is coming for many coutries in Northern Europe. When The Great Flood will come to the Lowland, the New Goverment will flee abroad for a new House to gather. Your Queen will flee to Canada. The many rivers will bring the seawater into the whole country. People will have to cross the borders leaving behind their belongings. Follow your intuition when the time has come!<br><br><br>Gaia Man, what happens with the SARS bird flu virus this year?<br>----------------------------------------<br><br>It will return! From deep down China it will come. Not already this year, I think it will be back begin or mid 2006.<br><br>Russia.<br><br>Russia will play a strange role in the Great War to come. First they will join The New Red Army and the Islamic forces against the West.<br>Their leader is dreaming of the old USSR.<br>He wants to go back to the old days.<br>Not the people. The leader will fall, the new President of the People will make a turn in the Great War. He will join the Western forces (NATO)<br>and that will be the key moment in the Ending of this War. 2011 or begin 2012 this will be.<br><br>For this year or the beginning of 2006 I see a major terrorist attack at a big Hotel in Moscow or St. Petersburg, I can´t get a clear picture on the city, but it will be a big explosion with many victims.<br><br>And Russia will get big problems in space.<br>They will lose a spacecraft.<br> <p></p><i></i>
coincidence

Postby Ted the dog » Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:12 pm

hmmm...I dunno. maybe I missed it, but I don't see him mentioning NO. also, I still don't feel that what he said re NO can be considered a prediction of the katrina disaster. everyone knew that NO was in serious danger in terms of hurricanes...it's too much of a common knowledge kinda thing, IMO.<br><br><br>also, all the things he's saying in the quote you just posted are all super specific....why would he be vague about NO?<br> <p></p><i></i>
Ted the dog

I have a theory

Postby Inanna » Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:19 pm

If you'll notice, he won't talk about FL at all, although when pressed I think he finally says something. Not sure. I'd have to go look.<br><br>My theory is that the stronger his visions, or the more certain he is, the less specific he is. I dunno, I get his NOLA response. It was clear he was implying many would die (to me). In fact, the way he answered it is consistent with the whole city going under. I think he implies the same for FL.<br><br>OK, just my thought. One more thing, you mentioned his language. I try to communicate on the level of my audience and if you'll notice some of the posters at GLP, he is talking to them on their level. <p></p><i></i>
Inanna

re vague

Postby coincidence » Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:32 pm

Vague predictions. Its my undestanding, that predictions represent a probability of an event. It also my understanding dates are hard to see, similar to remote viewing etc... Free will can change things. It seems that predictors, follow a general rule that there predictions, cannot give the time, date seat number etc... otherwise its possible the prediction could be changed or prevented. Unfortunately, that change could result in a worse future. So predictors, tend to generalize and present there predictions in a cautious manner. <br><br>Danny boy is not a joyful song. NO sing the blues in a religious way, indicates jazz funerals to me. Gaia by saying he doesn't want to talk about florida indicates something bad will happen. Although in othe posts the wall of water is talked about (canary islands?). Don't expect the time, date, flight number or seat number info from a prediction, only the government gets that information. Go to the Gaia summary and the NO comment is in there, but with no date. Gaia seems to be implying explore your spirituality, prepare for the worse, avoid fear, help others, complete your book of life in a good way. <br><br>One example to consider. Revealing that 911 was an inside job, might result in a US collapse, economically etc... Not revealing that the US was involved might result in total nuclear war due to imperialistic foreign policy. Which would you choose? Revealing 911 involvement is probably the best Karmic outcome for the US, even though the results could be bad. Who knows, keep an eye on Gaia Man. I do like the fact he says no nukes in the US, just disease. Might have a chance since I make collodial silver, compared to surviving a nuke. <p></p><i></i>
coincidence

Return to Katrina and Aftermath