Killer of Serial Pedo Priest Implicates MA DOC Admin

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Killer of Serial Pedo Priest Implicates MA DOC Admin

Postby proldic » Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:22 pm

How convenient...<br><br>Associated Press Published: Sep 1, 2005 <br><br>Jailhouse Killing Defendant Says Prison Staff Let Him in Defrocked Priest's Cell<br><br>By Denise Lavoie <br><br>WORCESTER, Mass. - The man accused in the jailhouse killing of defrocked priest John Geoghan said Thursday that a correction officer allowed him into the pedophile's cell so he could kill him, and that administrators are trying to cover it up. <br><br>"This ain't about the correction officers," Joseph Druce said at a pretrial hearing. "This is about the administration of the Department of Correction." <br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>He said top administrators helped cover up the agency's role in Geoghan's killing in his cell in August 2003 at a correctional center in Shirley</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->... <br><br>...Druce attorney John LaChance told reporters he does not have any evidence to support Druce's claim that a correction officer allowed him in the cell for the purpose of killing Geoghan. <br><br>The defense plans to use an insanity defense for Druce...<br><br>Geoghan was serving a 9- to 10-year sentence for molesting a 10-year-old boy. <br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>He had also been accused of sexual abuse by more than 130 people in lawsuits filed against the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Boston.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> <br><br>Druce was serving a life sentence for murder in a 1988 killing. <br><br>Investigators say Druce jammed shut the door of Geoghan's cell so no one could enter, then beat and strangled the 68-year-old... <br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
proldic

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Killer of Serial Pedo Priest Implicates MA DOC Admin

Postby dbeach » Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:42 pm

What did Geoghan know??? <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Not sure if that's sarcasm or not

Postby proldic » Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:01 pm

But first, I should say I know you're Catholic, and I really felt the emotion behind your description of the day Kennedy died, with all the nuns crying in your school, and your description of meeting him -- those descriptions really resonated with me, because the transformation that Kennedy was undergoing -- for so many different reasons -- that led to his and his brothers murders, <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>and</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> the murders themselves, signified a powerful point of change in world history, and is a key part of my whole modern world view, as well. <br><br>And I've always been a strong believer in, and active supporter of, the liberation theology movement.<br><br>And I do believe the <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>masses</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> of Catholic working-class are probably <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>way</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> better "primed" for a humanistic revolutionary impulse than say, the Baptists,<br>or even the neo-Pagans for that matter.<br><br>And I also acknowledge that the exposure of this Catholic part of the trans-national pedophile "elites" did seem to break <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>very</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> conveniently, just as Pope Paul (possibly trying to redeem his place in history?) began to question the Iraq war in public statements. <br><br>So I believe that the Catholic <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>faith</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> (majority Latino now in North America, I believe) ha sthe ability to present part of the possible threat to the population-reductionist goals of the NWO.<br><br>But, I also know that the ruling hierarchy of the church was in with the fascists from the get-go. And remember, a "good" Pope <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>was</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> killed trying to expose the evil within the Vatican. <br><br>And the Boston diocese is -- to me -- definitely on the evil side, and I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have Geoghan wacked to stem the tidal wave of crippling lawsuits and bad publicity, 130 accusations on him alone. <br><br>You know, about the same time the Boston Cardinal was calling down "gods wrath" on the Boston papers for "exposing" a scandal that had been an open secret in Boston forever... <p></p><i></i>
proldic

Re: Not sure if that's sarcasm or not

Postby dbeach » Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:27 pm

you have a good memory of my posts even though I know you and me are a bit from a different perspective..HOWEVER the elites of all sectors from religion to politics to sports to entertainment to the mass media.. MUST be held accountable for the crimes that are propelling us<br> into WW III.The late Pope was a question mark to me BUT I do think now he is a holy man . Ratzsinger to me is the set up man for the Black pope or anti-pope..maybe JFK ordered the assasination of Diem in 8/63 and then the elites offed JFK ?? COMPLETE SPECUALTION on that cuz I don't see JFK assasinating anyone..BUT I have read the Jesuits offed JFK..HOWEVER bush hoover LBJ Warren and many masons ALL had their role.<br>WE are trapped in the time warp of 11/22/63 and even if Teddy Kennedy sold out ..he is still a Kennedy and his relatives beg for justice from their graves.<br><br>It is our responsibilty as Freedom Fighters and Truth Seekers to solve the crimes of our lifetimes.<br>WHO killed the Kennedys King Wellstone Heinz .. also did 9/11 and 7/7/05.<br><br>ITS A SPIRITUAL RIDDLE.<br><br>U KNOW IT AND I KNOW IT!! <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Return to Paedophilia and Fascist Sexuality