We really gotta stop the child molesting...

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

We really gotta stop the child molesting...

Postby nomo » Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:01 pm

Christians:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1001263321">www.editorandpublisher.co...1001263321</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>"After news broke that local law enforcement officials were<br>investigating complaints that Louis Beres, longtime chairman of the<br>Christian Coalition of Oregon, had molested three female family members<br>when they were pre-teens, The Oregonian in Portland went out and<br>interviewed Beres' family members.<br><br>Two told reporters that Beres, indeed, had molested them. All three said<br>they have been interviewed for several hours by detectives.<br><br>"I was molested," said one of the women, now in her early 50s. "I was<br>victimized, and I've suffered all my life for it. I'm still afraid to be<br>in the same room with [Beres]."<br><br>The coalition led by Beres, 70, champions socially conservative<br>candidates and causes. Its Web site describes the group as "Oregon's<br>leading grassroots organization defending our Godly heritage." The group<br>opposes abortion, gay rights, and stem cell research. It is affiliated<br>with the national Christian Coalition, which was founded in 1989 by<br>television evangelist Pat Robertson." <p>--<br>When all else fails... panic.</p><i></i>
nomo

Blog: View Blog (0)

When all else fails, get angry.

Postby wintler » Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:13 pm

When all else fails, get angry. i've found righteous anger (coupled with solid refs, ta for one) a handy way of getting peoples attention when they brush off more moderate attempts to broach the topic. Its not a horse to ride far (anger), but sometimes its the only horse for the course. <p></p><i></i>
wintler

i don't think its ever going to happen....

Postby zangtang » Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:08 pm

but id like to know why the ex cia director (deutsch?)<br><br>got 'canoe'd' - he being,i'm sure , the ex cia director who told De Camp, the franklin scandel writer - that some people are 'just too big..too powerful' (paraphrase butchering forgive me)<br><br>but bump because yeah this gets my goat more than halliburton freebies <p></p><i></i>
zangtang

Re: i don't think its ever going to happen....

Postby albion » Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:45 pm

zangtang, I think you're thinking of William Colby. <p></p><i></i>
albion

yeah

Postby Homeless Halo » Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:51 pm

I have one thing to say about the ongoing alliance between the Christian Right and the Psychopaths who abuse children, and I quote:<br><br>"To the Lions with them"<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Homeless Halo

religious perverts

Postby chiggerbit » Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:37 pm

It never ceases to amaze me how many pedophiles have stong "religious convictions", and how they have subtle powerful connections. Similar to someone else here who noticed that the Bush seemed to keep connecting to people who were gay or "other" oriented. No big deal.... unless it constitutes an odd, secret, hypocritical pattern. None of my business unless it involves minors, or a sexual cronyism which results in less qualified, sweetheart deals for candidates for high office. I hate cronyism or any stripe. Why do they keep getting by with it? Scheeze, I still shudder to think that Monica could have been Secretary of State under today's rules. <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Monica-indeed

Postby lilorphant » Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:15 pm

I would rather have a naive, idealistic, well intended woman with a crush on the President, than a cold-hearted, power craving, war-mongering, dishonest woman with a crush on the President.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
lilorphant

yep

Postby Homeless Halo » Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:22 pm

I've always found it funny that it is the "black magic from behind" groups of homoerotic ritual abuse that are always so entangled with the Religious Right.<br><br>Not to mention the extensive power of groups with odd semi-sexual "habits" dictating purity in holy mother church. (Opus Dei)<br><br>Of course, the RR calls me a "Satanist" and a "pervert"...<br><br>So I can understand that they must have "issues" they need to work out.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Homeless Halo

Return to Paedophilia and Fascist Sexuality