JonBenet Ramsey

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

JonBenet Ramsey

Postby steve vegas » Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:51 am

Has this murder been covered here? I grew up in Boulder and have heard various things over the years, but have never seen any analysis that ties the murder to any of the topics discussed here and on the blog. Very interested because the Ramseys are so creepy, and the pictures of that poor little girl dressed and made up for her modeling or whatever make my blood boil. I'm certain they or their proxy did it and I'm sure there's more going on there. I'm certain there's something fishy about the BPD investigation and I'm pretty sure the chief of police at that time had previously worked in Dallas. <p></p><i></i>
steve vegas

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: JonBenet Ramsey

Postby steve vegas » Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:13 am

I've just found this on the Konformist:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.konformist.com/jonbenet.htm">www.konformist.com/jonbenet.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Perhaps I've answered my own question. <p></p><i></i>
steve vegas

Re: JonBenet Ramsey

Postby steve vegas » Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:09 am

Good Gravy! That konformist article is a mindbender. Highly recommended. I've visited much of that territory before, particularly the DIA stuff, and of course I don't know what to think about the Icke-ian reptile references, but overall really great dot-connecting. <p></p><i></i>
steve vegas

Quotable

Postby JimNelson » Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:23 pm

"Evil on this scale is impossible to comprehend. To know who murdered JonBenét Ramsey is to know what world we live in, where we are."<br>James R. Gaines, former managing editor, Time Magazine, January 20, 1997 issue<br><br>Yup. In a nutshell.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
JimNelson

haven't thought about this

Postby vondardenelle » Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:32 pm

in a while. this was happening while i was in college and i had a research methods class at the time where the teacher was kind of obsessed with this. i didn't pay much attention to it, because i didn't really care about anything in the news then (happy days), but i remember this teacher devoted two whole classes to group brainstorming/deduction about what really happened. i think the conclusion was that the parents did it. wish i could have a class like that now... <p></p><i></i>
vondardenelle

Check out the Denver Int'l Airport

Postby Asta » Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:18 pm

After following the original link in the first post, I had to google the Denver airport. <br><br>Um, weird stuff, people. I am still studying the symbolism in the murals and archecture. It is bizarre.<br><br>Would YOU get on a plane after viewing a mural of dead people? I wouldn't.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.geocities.com/Baja/5692/murals.html">www.geocities.com/Baja/5692/murals.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Creepy, creepy, creepy.<br><br>Strap yourself in, know where the emergency exits are, and hang on. <p></p><i></i>
Asta

another point

Postby mother » Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:52 pm

Also never delved into are the details around John Ramsay's other child, a son I believe dying at around age 18. I've always felt this case to be the exact archetype for business-as -usual for these types, and the corruption goes so deep and so far. <p></p><i></i>
mother

More Denver "coincidence" - CIA moves domestic div

Postby jimbo » Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:58 pm

CIA Plans to Shift Work to Denver<br>Domestic Division Would Be Moved<br><br>By Dana Priest<br>Washington Post Staff Writer<br>Friday, May 6, 2005; Page A21<br><br>The CIA has plans to relocate the headquarters of its domestic division, which is responsible for operations and recruitment in the United States, from the CIA's Langley headquarters to Denver, a move designed to promote innovation, according to U.S. intelligence and law enforcement officials.<br><br>About $20 million has been tentatively budgeted to relocate employees of the CIA's National Resources Division, officials said. A U.S. intelligence official said the planned move, confirmed by three other government officials, was being undertaken "for operational reasons."<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/">www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>content/article/2005/05/05/AR2005050501860.html <p></p><i></i>
jimbo

Re: More Denver "coincidence" - CIA moves domestic

Postby professorpan » Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:09 pm

An excellent article:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.newsmakingnews.com/archive4,24,4,29,00.htm#The%20JonBenet%20Ramsey%20Case:%20Emerging%20Child%20Sex-Ring%20Allegations,%20Political%20Connections%20and%20a%20Suspect">www.newsmakingnews.com/ar...%20Suspect</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
professorpan

Return to Paedophilia and Fascist Sexuality