Creighton Univ Board of Directors

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Creighton Univ Board of Directors

Postby sw » Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:50 am

edit
Last edited by sw on Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sw

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Creighton Univ Board of Directors

Postby chiggerbit » Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:11 am

Who is "Mike"? <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

who is Mike?

Postby sw » Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:52 am

edit
Last edited by sw on Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sw

Re: who is Mike?

Postby chiggerbit » Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:32 am

The Franklin Boys Town mystery is one of the most interesting for me. But I still have a couple of reservations. One has to do with what role the Catholic church or its Boys Town priests played in the mystery. I don't feel like deCamp has explained that very well yet, although I admit I have not read his book. <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Re: who is Mike?

Postby FranklinCase Admin » Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:09 am

The Franklin case and cover-up has tentacles that reach into nearly every part of the Omaha Community. Unfortunately just like so many other conspiracy realities disinformation gets mixed in with the truth, which is often used by the perpetrators themselves. I encourage you to visit my site <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.franklincase.org">www.franklincase.org</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br>so that you might better grasp some of the events surrounding the case itself. On the site I have <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.franklincase.org/media.htm">a media page</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> where you can view <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Conspiracy of Silence</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->, an extremely informative video regarding the Franklin matter and Boys Town's involvement. I also have over a hundred articles related to the case that you can view at the <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.franklincase.org/articles.htm">resources page.</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>Regarding the link to Creighton University, I myself am very curious in this subject matter. However, I have been unable to dig up any concrete evidence that points to the prestigious University. I have little to no doubt persons involved with Creighton were involved with the Franklin matter but there is indeed no way to prove it, just like some many other areas within the case. <br><br>Boys Town, however, is a little more concrete. The Franklin Case was neither the first nor the last time sexual abuse complaints were made against the community. Articles within the last few years including <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.bishop-accountability.org/news2003_01_06/2003_02_24_Buttry_NumberAlleging.htm">this one</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> display that the abuse was not contained to a small group or to a limited time. Most important, though is that you do your own research and draw your own conclusions. Believing everything a stranger says is dangerous, I hope to help in arming individuals with the information to do this research....hence.....FranklinCase.org <p></p><i></i>
FranklinCase Admin

Thanks

Postby sw » Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:27 pm

edit
Last edited by sw on Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sw

Re: Thanks

Postby chiggerbit » Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:20 pm

<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>In 1991, Rivers told his former family teachers about the abuse, then met with Peter and Palma at Boys Town April 24, 1991. Rivers said he told them his story. "The first thing that came out of Val Peter's mouth was 'prove it.'"</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br><br>How offensive, if this is accurate, which it probably is.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Postby FranklinCase Admin » Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:29 pm

I grew up and live in Omaha. I am not a survivor, but by living in Omaha I feel a certain responsibility to get the word out. <p></p><i></i>
FranklinCase Admin

Postby sw » Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:54 pm

edit
sw

Return to Paedophilia and Fascist Sexuality