Homeland Security perp arrested

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Florida - Texas and Mexico, Too ...

Postby Quentin Quire » Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:19 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>why does so much child perping seem to happen in central florida? <hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Dave McGowan makes a good point by pointing out the above average rate of cult, serial killer and child abuse in Florida, Texas and Mexico - the 3 prime areas in the US where illegal and illicit cargos (drugs, arms, children) enter and exit the country. <p></p><i></i>
Quentin Quire

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: alternatively

Postby havanagilla » Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:22 pm

same here, blanc.<br><br>Dimona nuke plant, major incest hotbed. <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
havanagilla

here's another! also with central florida tie-in

Postby nashvillebrook » Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:22 pm

from DU...<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x2209723">www.democraticunderground...02x2209723</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Former Fed Agent Pleads Guilty to Exposing Self <br>Bob Hazen 04/05/2006 12:43:27<br>WDBO.com ... (Orlando's ABC News Radio Affiliate)<br><br>An ex-top federal agent has pleaded no contest to exposing himself at a mall last year. <br><br>The trial of Frank Figueroa was supposed to begin tomorrow. In October, the former head of Immigrations and Customs was accused of rubbing himself while staring at a girl in the Food Court of the Mall at Millenia. <br><br>Until now, Figueroa said the full story had not been told. His attorney even got a delay in the trial as they worked through depositions from the alleged victim, and waited for color photos of surveillance video from the mall. This morning, he pleaded no contest to misdemeanor charges of exposing his sex organs and disorderly conduct. <br><br><br><br><br>(and, the kicker is, Frank Figueroa was a special agent in SEX TRAFFICKING cases?! -- brook)<br><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.ice.gov/graphics/news/newsreleases/articles/051017tampa.htm">www.ice.gov/graphics/news...7tampa.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>7 ARRESTED BY ICE ON SEXUAL TRAFFICKING CHARGES<br><br><br>TAMPA- U .S. Attorney Paul I. Perez and Special Agent-in-Charge Frank Figueroa, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), announced today the arrests of seven individuals for conspiracy to transport individuals for sexual activity. An additional 43 individuals were administratively arrested for being illegal aliens. The arrests were made late Saturday afternoon. Search warrants were executed simultaneously in Orange, Polk and Hillsborough counties. More than $32,000 in cash was seized, as well as jewelry and two luxury vehicles, a 2000 Jaguar and a 2003 Mercedes Benz.<br><br>Those arrested on the sexual trafficking charges made their first appearances in federal court today before U.S. Magistrate Judge Thomas B. McCoun III. If convicted, they face a maximum penalty of five years' imprisonment. Four of the 43 individuals arrested administratively are being detained, two because of aggravated felony convictions and two for re-entering the country after deportation. Both require mandatory detention. The other 39 individuals were released and given notices to appear before an immigration judge. The following individuals, who were arrested Saturday, are charged with conspiracy to transport individuals for sexual activity. The first four defendants listed below are being detained without bond. The last three are scheduled for a bond hearing on Wednesday before Magistrate Judge McCoun.<br><br>FRANCISCO MARIANO-CEPEDA, 43, of Kissimmee, FL<br><br>MARITZA TROCHEZ, 28 (female), of Kissimmee, FL<br><br>JOSE RODRIGUEZ, 56, of Plant City, FL<br><br>MARIO CASTILLO, 55, of Auburndale, FL<br><br>CRUSITA CABRERA DE FALERO, 44 (female), of Kissimmee, FL<br><br>WESILANDY CEBALLOS, 35, of Orlando, FL<br><br>RUDI CABRERA, 36, of Orlando, FL <p></p><i></i>
nashvillebrook

Re: One down, 1500 more on the loose, just in this case alon

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:31 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Judd said DHS and State Attorney Jerry Hill's Office contributed to the investigation.<br><br>Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd said Doyle's actions were ``vile and inexcusable.''<br><br>``We will go after child predators, no matter where they live, to protect our innocent children,'' Judd said in a released statement. <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>``This investigation shows that the long arm of the law can reach anyone, anywhere, anytime, who tries to harm our youth.''</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>Judd also mused about the potential threat to national security of Doyle's behavior, <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>particularly if the fictional girl had been a terrorist.[</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->/quote]<br><br>While this kind of thing really exists, I'm also wary of who gets tagged 'out' and the probable use of computers to neutralize people for nefarious reasons. Claude Allen, a black domestic policy advisor to Karl Rove and company suddenly is facing 15 years in jail based on credit card charges which easily could have been cyber-plants to make sure he didn't become the Pat Tilman of Katrina, the disillusioned insider ready to blow the whistle on his betrayal.<br><br>"...the long arm of the law can reach anyone, anywhere, anytime,"<br>That is the chilling message of the NSA 'leak' to stop potential dissent against this regime on the ropes losing <hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=hughmanateewins>Hugh Manatee Wins</A> at: 4/5/06 1:45 pm<br></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

wow -- more on Figueroa!

Postby nashvillebrook » Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:32 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.suffolkbeast.com/BadCopNews.html">www.suffolkbeast.com/BadCopNews.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>(you have to scroll down for this...)<br><br><br>Federal cop faces sex charge <br>October 28, 2005<br>Arizona - One of Florida's top federal law-enforcement officers was arrested late Tuesday after he was accused of exposing himself to a 16-year-old girl in the Mall at Millenia, according to Orlando police.<br><br>Frank Figueroa, head of Immigration and Customs Enforcement's Tampa office, began fondling himself after catching the teen's eye in the upscale mall's food court, an arrest report states."The nature of Figueroa's actions do corrupt the public morals and outrage the sense of public decency," the report states. "Due to the small children in the area . . . Figueroa's actions did create a threat to the safety and well-being of others."<br>...<br><br>ICE suspended him Wednesday when it learned of the arrest. Figueroa supervised ICE operations at every port and airport between Fort Pierce and Fort Myers in South Florida north to the Georgia state line and west to Pensacola.<br>...<br><br>Long regarded to be a rising star and by-the-book administrator, Figueroa took command of ICE's Tampa office six weeks ago after serving in top posts in Washington, Miami and San Juan, Puerto Rico.<br><br>Last week, Figueroa promised to vigorously pursue sex crimes after his agents busted a prostitution ring exploiting illegal female immigrants in Hillsborough, Orange, Osceola and Polk counties.<br><br>His arrest placed Orlando police in an unenviable position, given the department's close working relationship with ICE at Orlando International Airport.<br><br>"These types of cases are very difficult for both agencies, but the law is the law," said Sgt. Barbara Jones, a police spokeswoman. "Laws apply to everybody, and the judicial system will have to proceed just like it would with anyone in the private sector. That's the way it is."<br><br>The jail and the Orange County Sheriff's Office declined to release Figueroa's mug shot taken when he was booked at the jail. Florida public-records law permits law-enforcement officers charged with a crime to withhold their booking photographs.<br><br>The arrest report states that mall security cameras filmed Figueroa as he sat across from the teen. Police did not identify the teen because she was considered the victim of a sex crime.<br><br>In the police report, the teen described the federal agent's actions as "the most disturbing thing I have ever seen." She said Figueroa, who was wearing shorts, exposed himself and masturbated for about 10 minutes before she left, found her mother and summoned security.<br><br>The security film shows that Figueroa switched tables after the teen left for a new seat facing other customers. "After he is seated, Figueroa's hands move to his lap," the report states.<br><br>In a lengthy interview a week ago Sunday, Figueroa discussed his management style with the Tampa Tribune newspaper as well as his wardrobe and how he came to be Agent 007.<br><br>"I am here to enforce the agenda of the department," he said. "Either get on the train, or find a new one."<br><br>Colleagues described what Figueroa considers casual attire as a $1,000 suit, a collarless shirt and a gold chain. In a recent posting in Washington, D.C., it took co-workers several months to convince him he could dress down while working on an anti-terrorism financing task force.<br><br>Assigned to Miami in the early 1980s, the former New Yorker from the South Bronx arrived in South Florida dressed like an extra for Miami Vice, a popular police show.<br><br>"We had to convince him that it was only a TV show," a retired customs agent told the newspaper. "He didn't have to look like Crockett and Tubbs all the time."<br><br>Figueroa and other top agents were allowed to pick their own badge numbers when his old agency, U.S. Customs, joined with the Immigration and Naturalization Service to form ICE after Sept. 11, 2001.<br><br>Figueroa chose 007 but told the Tampa Tribune that he's not a fan of the James Bond character in Ian Fleming spy novels. He became Agent 007, he told the newspaper, because it was close to his old badge number 777.<br><br>__________________<br><br>777? <p></p><i></i>
nashvillebrook

Re:testing

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:38 pm

Ezboard isn't taking my editing. glitch...probably. <p></p><i></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Re: One down, 1500 more on the loose, just in this case alon

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:49 pm

(Sorry for the repeat, ezboard is not letting me edit my previous post to get my own comments out of the quote brackets and finish my sentence.)<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Judd said DHS and State Attorney Jerry Hill's Office contributed to the investigation.<br><br>Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd said Doyle's actions were ``vile and inexcusable.''<br><br>``We will go after child predators, no matter where they live, to protect our innocent children,'' Judd said in a released statement. <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>``This investigation shows that the long arm of the law can reach anyone, anywhere, anytime, who tries to harm our youth.''</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>Judd also mused about the potential threat to national security of Doyle's behavior, <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>particularly if the fictional girl had been a terrorist.[</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->/quote]<br><br>While this kind of thing really exists, I'm also wary of who gets tagged 'out' and the probable use of computers to neutralize people for nefarious reasons. <br><br>Claude Allen, a black domestic policy advisor to Karl Rove and company suddenly is facing 15 years in jail based on credit card charges which easily could have been cyber-plants to make sure he didn't become the Pat Tilman of Katrina, the disillusioned insider ready to blow the whistle on his betrayal.<br><br>"...the long arm of the law can reach anyone, anywhere, anytime,"<br>That is the chilling message of the NSA surveillance 'leak' to stop potential dissent against this regime on the ropes losing <hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <p></p><i></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Re: WTF? I repost edited and my previous post repeats!!

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:54 pm

There is funny business going on with Ezboard.<br><br>Just glitches, I'm sure, not 'Total Spectrum Dominance.' <br> <p></p><i></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Hugh, I'm curious

Postby TroubleFunk » Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:05 pm

It seems to me that if the PTB can plant "evidence" on your computer when and how they want, that's more of a go-ahead for dissenters or "subversives" or what-have-you, once the dissenters realize that it doesn't matter what really is or isn't there. What do you make of what I'm saying? I hope I said it clearly enough.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
TroubleFunk

whatever happened to Dutroux case

Postby blanc » Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:16 pm

Sarutama, the evidence of a ring got squashed, eventually just Dutroux convicted. <p></p><i></i>
blanc

Re: Hugh, I'm curious

Postby 4911 » Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:17 pm

Is there a program out there that will run a quick check of ONLY the newest files on the HD at startup? That would maybe be one way of telling whether youve been "implanted", provided its done everytime the comp starts up..<br><br>Like something that reads only the most recently added files... <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=4911>4911</A> at: 4/5/06 2:18 pm<br></i>

Re: Hugh, I'm curious

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:25 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>that's more of a go-ahead for dissenters or "subversives" or what-have-you, once the dissenters realize that it doesn't matter what really is or isn't there.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>I don't think anyone welcomes that kind of potential harassment (I sure don't) but they most likely act on principle because hiding information or being complicit with some corruption is more than their conscience can stand.<br><br>Most whistleblowers don't have any concept of how bad things can get or if they do, probably decide that a moral response is still the correct response.<br><br>Some people, unbelievably, still consider standing up for the teachings of Jesus, the US Constitution, and the Geneva Conventions, and other moral precepts promoting human rights and justice.<br><br>Back to the HS guy and his case-<br>Look at these Associated Press (propaganda) details and see if they make sense:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1002277595">www.editorandpublisher.co...1002277595</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>During other online conversations, Doyle revealed<!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong> his name</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->, that he worked for the Homeland Security Department and offered <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>his office and government issued cell phone numbers</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->, the sheriff's office said.<br>....<br>Doyle also <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>sent photos of himself</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> to the girl, but authorities said they were not sexually explicit.<br>....<br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Doyle could not be reached by phone at the jail for comment.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>That's what "authorities said."<br><br>Does that make any sense at all? A Homeland Security press official giving his name, work phone numbers, and picture to his supposed 'prey'?<br><br>Or is it a great big message that this is NOT a legit story and this guy was taken down and tried in the press so "watch it"? <p></p><i></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Getting the goods

Postby blanc » Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:09 pm

Hmm - it is equally useful to have the goods on someone in office, and to instill fear of false accusation in general public. it cuts both ways.<br><br>PTB can play the bought soul like a fish on a hook - one moment the game icould be up, shame and ignomy await - next, he is the swallowed in the welcome fog of bilge about false memory syndromes, fantasists and set up innocents.<br><br>but so far none of the bigger fish accused have ever been hauled in. does this mean there was no evidence against them? the Dutroux case provides a useful example of evidence squashing - there are plenty of others.<br><br>as regards the guilt or innocence of those who do get taken to court on the 'lesser' pedo crimes, and isn't it always those lesser crimes that get pursued, and those lesser men, we can only weigh up such evidence as is presented in each individual case. At least they occasionally get to court.<br><br>the bigger belgian cheeses are stil getting public honours.<br><br>for another side to them, and the chance to weigh up evidence, you have to look at, for example, the first statement notes of X2 on <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://groups.msn.com/WerkgroepMorkhoven/x2msnw">groups.msn.com/WerkgroepMorkhoven/x2msnw</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>or read a bad translation of an article in Investigateur at<br>www.bilderberg,org/2000.htm<br><br>the director of fortis is not going to be taken to court. and sharon wasnt either. it was a swap. clean slate for war crimes for clean slate for pedo crime.<br><br>belgium is quite a place really. <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
blanc

Re: Getting the goods

Postby havanagilla » Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:29 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>the director of fortis is not going to be taken to court. and sharon wasnt either. it was a swap. clean slate for war crimes for clean slate for pedo crime.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>let me repeat what I already commented about this IMHO -<br>1/ Israel had direct involvement/complicity in the Dutroux/Belgian crime rings.<br>2/ I doubt if the Sharon indictment needed this "ace" to quash it. there were numerous other avenues to get him off the hook, especially the position of Bush administration re these "international jurisdiction laws" in Europe. <br>(but after reading the materials closer, it does seem possible that there was some connection, if only because of the lawyer he retained, whose name alone sends a message to those in power who know what its about. I doubt though, that the lawyer was knowingly part of a dirty deal that could possibly undermine ALL her work and life mission. but who knows, nowadays, a lot of money can work "miracles"). <p></p><i></i>
havanagilla

life work of lawyer

Postby blanc » Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:58 am

had she not worked both sides of the moral fence before?<br><br>mention this because it touched an important area of awareness. lawyers, doctors, teachers, policemen, nurses, midwives - all of these and more are implicated in ra crimes by witnesses - yet it is so so hard for others in those professions, as well as the rest of us, to get our heads round the idea that both perpetrators and gate keepers can appear just like us. <br><br>many pages of RI are devoted to the question of 'what do we do to stop the slide into fascism'<br><br>one part of this is opening up the mind to the signals which the actors give.<br><br>another is a more questining approach to the enterprise culture materialism we are in, and how 'success' is sometimes funded. (sorry if this sounds like a soap-box preacher)<br><br>we can't decide the guilt or innocence of the actors in the dutroux affair whose actions remain unexamined, unquestioned and unexplained.<br><br>The lawyer never did explain how she concluded that those named as perpetrators by Regina Louf were not the perpetrators, or how she knew who the real perpetrators were (as she claimed), or why this personal knowledge was never brought to wider attention or court.<br><br>We only know that her claims killed off the x's testimony.<br><br>That's quite a lot of fudge to swallow without a stiff drink. <p></p><i></i>
blanc

PreviousNext

Return to Paedophilia and Fascist Sexuality