hard candy: new film on pedophilia w/ a twist

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Uh huh

Postby biaothanatoi » Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:50 am

> It's a catholic morality tale where in the first part we see a sexualized depiction of child abuse. Then viewers are absolved for watching such filth by getting off on the sadistic violence.<br><br>How could you possibly know that the depiction of child abuse was 'sexualised' or that the victim's revenge is 'sadistic violence'? Nobody has seen the film!<br><br>> A movie is not elevated because the victim takes sadistic revenge on his or her tormentors. All you get are two perps in place of one while those watching are debased. <br><br>If anything is a Catholic morality tale, it's this little diatribe. <p></p><i></i>
biaothanatoi

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: the human heart is bad ?

Postby havanagilla » Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:52 am

perverse monarchs - I am quite sure that having absolute power makes one vulnerable to greed, because they can get away with it. but I am not sure it will turn someone 'straight' to a paedo sadist..but maybe, maybe its just a window in the human heart...(power currupts...means the potential is always there, not some transcendental difference between "good" people and "evil ones"). <br><br>One of the part I like in the Bible is where the tribes of Israel, after hitting homebase, so to speak, approach their prophet and ask to have a king as all the neighboring kingdom. Samuel, who is the prophet in question, tells them this is a bad idea, cause whoever is a king will gradually want more assets and women, and where will he take them from ? ah, the people. But they go ahead anyway, and he chooses Saul, as the first king because he is a shy modest guy, promising not to be too greedy in the outset. (story continues, for those who know, with the usurpation of the too gentle Saul, by David, who fits the "king model", namely, womanizer who sends one of his generals to get killed on purpose, so he can grab his wife to the Harem. His heir, Solomon, is told to have had 1000 women...already.<br>We can't imagine how it is to live as a king, and so I would not predict how I would behave. But some of us do curtail their ambitions in the outset so as not to meet the tests. <p></p><i></i>
havanagilla

Re: yeh i know

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:49 am

"if you get what you put out, if you're a sicko then ya get whats coming to you in the end hopefully."<br><br>You don't really think that do you?<br><br>"No its a nice idea to romantacise...<br><br>But if it was like that people would take more care what they do in the first place."<br><br>"If you knew what you were going to put out..."<br><br><br><br>I guess you had to be there...<br><br>Thats the best I can do at transcribing a conversation I just had with someone.<br><br>That someone laughed and then took it as a joke. And on some level felt that was a fair comeback from karma for child abuse.<br><br>But on a serious level no way. I respect their opinion on that.<br><br>There's no such thing as justice. Its like santa clause, something that makes society better if people believe in it. Well maybe not like santa, tho there was real wonder about that when I was young.<br><br>So what is revenge?<br><br><br>Maybe victims need it to heal properly?<br><br>Maybe not?<br><br>I dunno, but her thoughts are worth heaps. <p></p><i></i>
Joe Hillshoist

Re: by the way

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:36 am

"The test of every religious, political, or educational system, is the <br>man which it forms. If a system injures the intelligence it is bad. If <br>it injures the character it is vicious. If it injures the conscience it <br>is criminal." : Henri Frederic Amiel - (1821-1881) - Source: Journal, <br>17 June 1852<br><br>(great quotes everyday from informationclearinghouse.com)<br><br>Remember Farrah Fawcett in 'The Burning Bed'? <br>Abused woman torches abuser in his sleep.<br>Women around the world can relate to this urge to stop a chronic torturer.<br><br>Women's shelters have for years been referring to a chart of techniques usually male abusers use to control and torture usually women and children called Biderman's Chart of Coercions.<br><br>Biderman's Chart of Coercions was created by Alfred Biderman after the Korean War when Allen Dulles and others were trying to find out why 70% of the over 7000 US prisoners of the Chinese had confessed or otherwise collaborated. <br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.actabuse.com/chartofcoercion.html">www.actabuse.com/chartofcoercion.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>So I agree with Alice the Curious's comments and would add this:<br><br>A maxim of psychological warfare is-<br>"People need visible targets for their frustrations."<br>This frustration is channeled at potential allies to prevent peace and harmony. <br><br>To sustain a warrior culture men and women must remain divided despite Nature's overwhelming neuro-chemical push to unite them.<br><br>At the same time the National inSecurity State wants women both as recruits and to de-culturize their peaceful nurturing instincts.<br><br>So the common abuse and terror that women experience at the hands of men is being channeled into uncorking their potential 'V for 'Vendetta.'<br><br>Next year we will be seeing the star of Buffy the Vampire Slayer in a movie and a video game where Alice (as in Wonderland) is pissed and goes back to OFF the Red Queen for good.<br>Grrrrrl Power.<br><br>So I see this SIN-ematic product intended for:<br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>1) Recruiting women into Pentagon and CIA with violent role models.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>2) Inter-gender agit prop as the prime divide-and-conquer theme.<br><br>3) Protecting the status of men exactly like protecting the authority of the state by hiding the fact that <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>paedophilia, incest, and rape is a mostly a common family affair. </strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> <p></p><i></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Re: by the way

Postby bvonahsen » Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:18 pm

<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"How could you possibly know that the depiction of child abuse was 'sexualised' or that the victim's revenge is 'sadistic violence'? Nobody has seen the film!"</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br>This:<br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"A meeting is arranged, where middle-aged photographer Jeff ensnares 14-year-old Hayley with talk of Goldfrapp bootlegs and lures her back to his swanky LA apartment. The walls drip with advertising images of nubile adolescents, and the conversation is littered with phrases like 'keep teasing me like that, you're gonna drive me crazy'."</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br>That and personal experience. I was molested at seven by a "<!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=child+evangelism&locale=en-us&FORM=I7AW" target="top">child evangelist</a><!--EZCODE LINK END-->". The real objective of child evangelism is use the child as a wedge and gain access to the family so they may be "saved". On top of this immoral motive it attracts pedophiles like candy (irony intended).<br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"If anything is a Catholic morality tale, it's this little diatribe."</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br>Not really a diatribe, more like a rant and not really directed at you. Hope you understand. I ought to have stayed away from this thread but I know how much misinformation is out there.<br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"ra groups prevent revenge by survivors. survivors are usually so badly damaged/ isolated/traumatised/impoverished that revenge is not possible,"</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br>and<br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"So what is revenge?<br><br><br>Maybe victims need it to heal properly?<br><br>Maybe not?"</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br>Not<br>Survivors don't want revenge. What we want is to put an end to the cycle of abuse. I posted for a few years at alt.abus.recovery and I can assure you that the majoriy there want an end to abuse. They know all to well that revenge and violence only perpetuate the cycle.<br><br>It is not true, however, that pedophiles are likely to have been abused as children. "<!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia" target="top">Pedophilic offenders</a><!--EZCODE LINK END-->, however, often start offending at an early age; often have a large number of victims who are frequently extra-familiar; are more appetitively driven to offend; and have values or beliefs that strongly support an offense lifestyle."<br><br>We see that same cycle writ large in the political arena. Big tough america picks on only the littlest ones, Grenada, El Salvador. Then it crows about it's "conquest" to all the world. These two, perverted sexuality and violent politics are intimately entwined in both the person and the organization.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
bvonahsen

revenge and justice

Postby blanc » Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:21 am

bvonahsen the second pert of my admittedly crummy sentence on revenge was meant to indicate that I recognise that this is not the direction most survivors (at least those I have met) want to go, for a whole range of reasons.<br><br>"there's no such thing as justice" - ok I am being simplistic . No justice can give someone their life back. But reasonable levels of investigation, followed by prosecution, - allowing juries to look at and hear the accusations and the evidence, is that too much to ask? <br><br>The Belgian case is a high profile case, where there was an organised cover-up. Many many cases - in fact so many I feel like writing most, or nearly all, which involve lower class perpetrators, are also routinely smothered. Routinely, deliberately not investigated in a way likely to turn up forensic evidence and then closed for lack of evidence, without anyone who is a representative of the public evaluating the evidence contained in the testimony. That's the process which has been applied to complaints of rape, and organised abuse again and again, and which allows paedophiles and rapists to go free, and abuse to continue.<br><br>Survivors want the cycle of abuse to stop - and so mustwe all. Knowing what actually happens to children, teenagers and young adults in abuse circles is a burden which is hard to bear. Seeing these abuse circles expand, profit, and make more and more victims while the justice machinery stands by is enraging. <br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
blanc

Life Imitates Art!

Postby henrykrinkle » Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:17 pm

Article pasted below:<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.fox30online.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=5D7C3B7D-A2EC-437B-80F4-FF319371B0E0">www.fox30online.com/news/...319371B0E0</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Man Robbed by Teen Girls, Thought He was Meeting MySpace Friend<br>Last Update: 6/15/2006 9:48:19 PM<br><br>Watch Video:<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.fox30online.com/mediacenter/?videoId=5814">www.fox30online.com/media...deoId=5814</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>A Jacksonville man says he was duped and robbed by two girls after attempting to meet with a woman he met on the internet.<br><br>The victim says he chatted online with a woman, known on her MySpace.com profile as “Natalia”, for two weeks before deciding to meet with her. He says her prfile showed sexy photos, and a blurb which said “just lookin’ for something fun”. That brief, friendly description was all he knew about her before they planned to meet.<br><br>"She sent me a message saying she thought she met me somewhere," says the victim.<br><br>They decided to meet at what she called her home at the Bentley Green Apartments.<br><br>“I went to [the apartment] and knocked on the door, and there was no answer. So I called her and said, ‘I'm here’ and there was no answer."<br><br>That is when two girls who were 14 and 15-years-old, approached him saying they knew Natalia, the girl he thought he'd be meeting. They also said they knew where he worked at what car he drove.<br><br>"This was not the girl that the picture was of on MySpace," the victim said.<br><br>Now sensing something was wrong, he was ready to take off, but was stopped by a shocking discovery.<br><br>"[One of the girls] took [a] gun out and put it to my head and told me to empty my pockets."<br><br>The girls didn't get much because the victim had forgotten his wallet. They let him go, unharmed, and he called police.<br><br>Police did a search of the area and found the two teens with another male suspect. They searched a purse and found two loaded handguns.<br><br>Myspace.com may have been developed for friends and music, but this victim had to find out the hard way that not everyone is logging on for the right reasons.<br><br>The so-called Natalia did tell the victim that she was 18, so he was shocked to learn he was actually talking to a 14-year-old. He says he has since removed personal information from his MySpace profile, like his salary and the kind of car that he drives.<br><br>Those teenagers are now charged with armed robbery and carrying a concealed firearm. <p></p><i></i>
henrykrinkle

Previous

Return to Paedophilia and Fascist Sexuality