Israeli Civil Service Commissioner- stories about bestiality

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Israeli Civil Service Commissioner- stories about bestiality

Postby havanagilla » Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:26 am

rather interesting little fact (following Libby's literary career). The iSraeli Civil Service Commissioner (the person in charge of the entire civil service, a lot of POWER) published a book, novel which he says is "based on facts", where he describes the entire civil service and political system as corrupt and engaged in sex deviance and fornications, world wide.<br>ONe interesting bit - there is a sexual innuendo to "sex with horses", in the description of a visit by a higher up official to saudi arabia, when he visits the royal stables. <br>--<br>the commissioner was recently under FIRE by the state ombudsman, re his possible "liason" with his administrative assistant and promiting her to serve as CEO, without even having graduated highschool. And other seroius allegations against his integrity. <br><br>The Commissioner announced that he is now wriring a second book. <br><br>Beware Arabian horses...:-) <p></p><i></i>
havanagilla

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Israeli Civil Service Commissioner- stories about bestia

Postby Seamus OBlimey » Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:20 pm

Does this Civil Service Commissioner hava name? <p></p><i></i>
Seamus OBlimey

Postby havanagilla » Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:15 pm

Sure, <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Shmuel Hollander (esq</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->.). I hope tomorrow it will appear in the english edition of haaretz.com and then i will bring the link. <p></p><i></i>
havanagilla

Postby Seamus OBlimey » Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:51 pm

Thanks havana, a quick google brings up lots of interesting headlines but I'll have to follow up later.. need sleep now.. pls keep us updated because although I don't always respond I do value your input. <p></p><i></i>
Seamus OBlimey

Return to Paedophilia and Fascist Sexuality