From Hell, Bizzaro-Style....

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

From Hell, Bizzaro-Style....

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:12 am

Nope..Not the itchy-tasty-glorification-of-The-Ripper-as-noble-hand-of-the-Masons-film, but just good old Bizzaro World News. For this segment's focus, we'll direct ourselves to the CNN article that Jeff had the jump on by several hours in his most recent blog post. I repeat details here due to the extremity of surrealism as a witness to such open-ended, 'libaral' news coverage:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/08/03/sex.ritual.ap/index.html">www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/08/0...index.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Tutor says sex assaults are sacred ritual<br>'I am a pedophile,' says man acting as own lawyer</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>Thursday, August 3, 2006; Posted: 11:58 a.m. EDT (15:58 GMT)<br><br>CLEVELAND, Ohio (AP) -- A man accused of sexually assaulting nine boys with physical or mental disabilities told a judge that <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>having sex with children is a sacred ritual protected by civil rights laws</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--></strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->.<br><br>Phillip Distasio, who said he is the leader of a church called Arcadian Fields Ministries, represented himself at his pretrial hearing Wednesday. He is charged with 74 counts including rape, pandering obscenity to minors and corrupting another with drugs.<br><br>"I'm a pedophile. I've been a pedophile for 20 years," he said in Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court Wednesday. "The only reason I'm charged with rape is that no one believes a child can consent to sex. The role of my ministry is to get these cases out of the courtrooms."<br><br>Distasio said some of his congregants are among the victims in this case. Distaciois accused of molesting two disabled boys he tutored at his home and raping seven autistic boys at a Cleveland school for special-needs students where he was a teacher's aide. All but one of the victims were under 13.<br><br>A conviction on rape counts involving any of the eight younger boys would mean an automatic sentence of life in prison without parole eligibility, prosecutors said.<br><br>Distasio tried unsuccessfully in June to fire his court-appointed lawyer because he wouldn't pursue a religious freedom defense. Distasio could represent himself if the attorney remained as an adviser, Judge Kathleen Sutula said.<br>__________________________<br><br>Now..don't get me wrong. I'm ALL about un-biased news reporting, but this is the kind of shit that should have an editorial stapled to it.<br><br>Where is the commentary?<br><br>This is presented as vapidly and unceremoniously as a write-up on increased shelf life of American cheese made from skim milk.<br><br>Where is MSM's outrage? Why are the editors not crawling out of their own skins in disgust at having to contaminate their own press with such a revulsive story? Why is it inserted into the daily media like it's <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>NO BIG FUCKING DEAL</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->? I mean, they can't <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>ALL</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> be pedophiles, right? It has to make <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>SOMEBODY</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> fucking sick, <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>RIGHT</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->?<br><br>And most importantly, why hasn't anyone indicated the specific Civil Laws that support his diatribe? <br><br>Cause I'm just not getting that part.....I would have thought that shooting that little obsenity down would have been an easy kill, but apparently, it's not.<br><br>Back to you, Jeff. I would say it's a compliment to one-up CNN if it wasn't such an insult to seeing the indignation you suffer occupying the same sentance with these assholes.. <p>____________________<br>Some are born to sweet delight, some are born to endless night.</p><i></i>
Et in Arcadia ego

Blog: View Blog (0)

attacks on special needs children

Postby blanc » Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:38 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.disabilitynow.org.uk/news/news-july-2006-001.htm">www.disabilitynow.org.uk/...06-001.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
blanc

Re: From Hell, Bizzaro-Style....

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:29 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>The only reason I'm charged with rape is that no one believes a child can consent to sex.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>No shit sherlock.<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>The only reason I am despised is cos of the concentration camps.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>-Hitler<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>They only executed me is cos I murdered all those women.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>-Ted Bundy<br><br>I remember being a kid. I know for a fact I couldn't consent to sex cos I had no idea what it was about, and then after puberty, for 2 or 3 years i thought I wanted to get laid, but didn't really understand it.<br><br>So it wasn't till I was at least 15 that I could even understand what consenting to sex involved on the inside (don't be crass), and then i was probably to immature to really get it, esp by my standards today.<br><br>So I guess thats why most people with an ounce of decency don't believe kids can consent to sex.<br><br>Its a disturbing trend that you have put your finger on arcadia, re the lack of general commentry. I have noticed it in the australian media on a massive scale regarding everything, but on this sort of issue the outrage would still be there in the media. (Especially cos of its 2 minutes hate type value).<br><br>I bet you want to punch the bastard too. Arcadian fields. My arse, that would be a good place to bury him... <p></p><i></i>
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Dreams End » Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:46 am

also, it's kinda hard to make the case for consent with autistic kids. <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:55 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>I bet you want to punch the bastard too.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Something about more RI-inspired would fit the bill like lopping off his damn head and replacing it with a dog's..<br><br>Yeah, that'll work. <p>____________________<br>Some are born to sweet delight, some are born to endless night.</p><i></i>
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:16 am

With ANY kids IMO.<br><br>But autistic kids even more so.<br><br>In some ways if the age of consent was lowered to 8 it could be good. It would remove the ambiguity distasio is relying on.<br><br>Probably not. Its an ugly thought. However.<br><br>There is simply no way I can see a child consenting to sex with an adult without some huge kind of coersion. Or at all for that matter.<br><br>What a complete croc. <p></p><i></i>
Joe Hillshoist

Postby rain » Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:50 am

suffice to say, that any discussions on pedophilia, sexualisation of children, etc, and I'm liable to morph into a full-blown version of a screaming banshee.<br><br>somewhat counter-constructive.<br><br>some things should be PERFECTLY OBVIOUS.<br><br>anyway,<br><br>any thoughts on this ? -<br>........<br><br><br>Friday, December 23, 2005<br><br>EXPOSED PEDOPHILE PHILLIP DISTASIO FACES MORE CHARGES AS MORE VICTIMS FOUND..OUTED RAPIST OF AUTISTIC CHILDREN FOUND TO HAVE 7 MORE VICTIMS.. mRemember this Monster..? PHILLIP DISTASIO A.K.A. BROTHER PATETICUS Facing 41 more counts of child rape, after more victims discovered..<br><br>That brings the total number of children that were saved from Distasio to nine...<br><br>How many people believe that 9 is the final amount of victims? <br><br>He was trying to build a pedophile sanctuary which was subsequently shut down in the middle of a funding deal with Nambla that was intercepted..I outed him in alt.hackers.malicious, and several weeks later he was arrested..police found journals and logs on his computer indicating he was sadistically abusing autistic children who did not know how to speak of their abuse due to their handicap. He preyed on the weakest segment of our society, and I believe without this war we would have never been able to save those children..<br><br>This is a good day.. we can see the results of our work, and know that it is saving lives..<br>We track our targets for the duration of their tenure on earth by Database Tracking<br><br>This Database will be available for public and law-enforcement use in early 2006 <br><br>Pedophile Sanctuary: Destroyed<br><br>Funds: Intercepted<br><br>Target: Destroyed<br><br>Accomplice: Committed Suicide <br><br>Children Saved: Nine<br><br>Mission : Complete<br><br>.<br><br><br>Chris Nolan (Accomplice) -Suicide -OWNED <br><br>2pts<br><br>Phillip Distasio a.k.a Brother Pateticus -OWNED<br><br>2pts<br><br>Cheers..<br><br>rikijo (alt.hackers.malicious)<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://mariateo.blogspot.com/2005/12/exposed-pedophile-phillip-distasio.html">mariateo.blogspot.com/200...tasio.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><br><br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
rain

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:03 am

That site is awesome Rain.<br><br>Those people on that site(the alt.hackers rock spider busters) are really doing something good.<br><br>They go hard, and from what i have seen they have huge lists of people to target. <p></p><i></i>
Joe Hillshoist

consent

Postby blanc » Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:33 am

most paedophiles (incl. the one I posted about above) do dress their actions up as consensual. they engineer and read normal child responses as being consent, and that includes the actions of children with disabilities. however, I don't think that they do in fact misunderstand the real situation totally - hence the subterfuges. its more of an intentional self-delusion. <p></p><i></i>
blanc

Return to Paedophilia and Fascist Sexuality