Waynemadsen: Sex scandal in Israel covered up by press here

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Waynemadsen: Sex scandal in Israel covered up by press here

Postby darkbeforedawn » Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:42 pm

Aug. 25, 2006 -- Neocon-influenced satellite news media silent on Israeli President's rape allegations. When it comes to coverage of the Middle East, global satellite news networks -- from a European vantage point -- remain silent on any uncomfortable news from Israel. Israeli police have twice questioned President Moshe Katsav over charges that he raped a former employee. Two female members of the Knesset, both from the governing Kadima-Labor coalition, have called for Katsav to resign. European and Israeli papers are covering the unfolding scandal but CNN and the BBC remain silent on the subject.<br><br>Katsav's alleged female victim, referred to as "A" by police, said the President engaged in improper "sexual contact" with her while she worked at the Beit Hansassi presidential residence. Two other female employees at Beit Hanassi have also come forward to complain about improper sexual behavior towards them by the President. Although Katsav is claiming that A is blackmailing him, the scandal has expanded to charges that Katsav issued presidential pardons in return for bribes. On Sunday, Israeli Attorney General Haim Ramon resigned after the Israeli Attorney General indicted him for sexually harassing a female employee in his office. Again, the global satellite news media remained silent on the subject.<br><br><br><br>Israeli President Moshe Katsav (l.), under police investigation for raping a female staffer, and George W. Bush (r.), enmeshed in scandals arising from marital difficulties, an affair with Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, and the adolescent passing of gas while meeting new male White House staffers.<br><br><br>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br> <p></p><i></i>
darkbeforedawn

Re: Waynemadsen: Sex scandal in Israel covered up by press h

Postby rocco33 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:46 pm

Man, it is amazing how much they black-out any news concerning anyone of the J persuasion. What do we have just this year? Navy nuke submarine officer caught spying for Israel and passing top secret nuclear documents, largest ever ring of prostitutiion busted and found run by Israeli's in Palm Springs, two more Israeli's caught with fake passports trying to get into a nuclear facility, etc., etc. Yet not a word. <br><br><br> <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
rocco33

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Waynemadsen: Sex scandal in Israel covered up by press h

Postby Sepka » Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:55 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>European and Israeli papers are covering the unfolding scandal but CNN and the BBC remain silent on the subject.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Wayne Madsen needs to do his research. I've been following the matter (to the extent that I have been, which is not very closely - this seems a fairly run of the mill scandal) on the BBC and Fox. <br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5278286.stm">news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5278286.stm</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5274752.stm">news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5274752.stm</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>are stories about it on the Beeb's website. I can't find anything on Fox's poorly-indexed site, but they're been discussing it on TV. CNN I have no idea - he may be right there.<br><br> <p>-Sepka the Space Weasel</p><i></i>
Sepka

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Paedophilia and Fascist Sexuality