Republican debutante ritual party?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Republican debutante ritual party?

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:08 pm

I can't remember if I saw it here or not, but it was a really creepy article about how the daughters of the GOP go through these party/rituals and recite oaths and all kinds of weird an innapropriate shit..<br><br>Can someone help me with a link? I know someone here had to have seen it. I could have sworn we had a thread about it due to it's overt perversity.. <p>____________________<br>Some are born to sweet delight, some are born to endless night.</p><i></i>
Et in Arcadia ego

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Republican debutante ritual party?

Postby streeb » Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:16 pm

I think you might be talking about the Father-Daughter Purity Ball. I'm sure I read about it somewhere around here, too, but don't remember where or when exactly. Here's a start though. Make sure the vomit bag is in the 'open' position:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://generationsoflight.myicontrol.com/generationsoflight/index.cfm?ID=C7D9C98F-F39B-4721-82312665A131C364">generationsoflight.myicon...65A131C364</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
streeb

Postby Rigorous Intuition » Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:34 pm

Here's the link to the "Purity Ball" discussion. (The thread's archived under "Paedophilia and Fascist sexuality.")<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://p216.ezboard.com/frigorousintuitionfrm33.showMessage?topicID=76.topic">p216.ezboard.com/frigorousintuitionfrm33.showMessage?topicID=76.topic</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
Rigorous Intuition

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:48 pm

The very one; much appreciated. Someone in another forum was pondering the visciousness of the verbal attacks and repetetive snide remarks about incest that Mr Zappa amusingly sustained in the youtube interview I posted a few minutes ago, and I suggested that it was largely due to good old fashioned self-loathing..<br><br>I'll let my peers here determine if I was right or wrong. <p>____________________<br>Some are born to sweet delight, some are born to endless night.</p><i></i>
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby bvonahsen » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:17 pm

Self loathing and projection accounts for much in the GOP fantasyland. I usually take it as a given when I consider what the various GOP mouth pieces say in the media. Currently the favored word is fascist, but it could be anything. It is a time honored technique loved by Goebbels, erm I mean Rove. You deliberately take your weaknesses and project them onto your opponents.<br><br>Unfortunately this can only last so long because of the cognative dissonance it creates in your base. Eventually they will reject thier own belief system or go insane. What you have to do is keep switching from one repressed libidinal drive to another. If you keep pressing one button too long it's effect wears off and you are left with a less than 30% approval rating and no more buttons to push.<br><br>That is my hope anyway, that eventually people will wake up to this korporate kriminal kabal. <p></p><i></i>
bvonahsen

Return to Paedophilia and Fascist Sexuality