Arrest made in JonBenet Ramsey murder case

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Alex Constantine's article

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:02 pm

Thanks for bringing that back up! Very important.<br><br>I knew I read it way back upthread but couldn't find it.<br><br>Copy and paste this one, friends. <p></p><i></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby chiggerbit » Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:16 am

I've given up on reading what the blogs all say that the experts or the coroner or the cops have said-- leaving the interpretation to the blogs is useless. It's clear that you have to go right to the horse's mouth. And even with regard to the "experts" you have to see what they specifically base their conclusions on, not just accept their conclusions at face value. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=chiggerbit@rigorousintuition>chiggerbit</A> at: 8/29/06 11:18 pm<br></i>
chiggerbit

Postby chiggerbit » Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:29 am

I can understand why the cops have kept back some information--just in case there is ever a situation like John Karr, who may falsely confess (maybe), not knowing all the untold facts, in which only a participant would know. But at some point, all the secrets need to be made public if there is ever to be a resolution to this crime. Just facts, plain bald facts. Too much incompetence, too many politics, too much pride, too much bullying, too much intimidation in this case. It's time to end it. <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Postby FourthBase » Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:34 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Many posters at FFJ in various threads have pointed out that fibers from the shirt JR wore the night before were found in her panties.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Not that I don't think the Ramseys are part of a sick network of elite kiddie pimps, etc., but...<br><br>Fibers can be exchanged in a laundry load, no? <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

Re: Ramseys

Postby chiggerbit » Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:55 am

<br>And frankly, I have to say that if the Ramseys are innocent, their attorneys have served them ill, but if they are guilty, their attorneys have served them well. It all boils down to whether the Ramseys' goal was to keep them or someone very important to them out of prison--then they succeeded. If it was to find their daughter's killer(s), then they failed. <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Postby sunny » Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:22 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>I've given up on reading what the blogs all say that the experts or the coroner or the cops have said-- leaving the interpretation to the blogs is useless. It's clear that you have to go right to the horse's mouth. And even with regard to the "experts" you have to see what they specifically base their conclusions on, not just accept their conclusions at face value.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <br><br>You are absolutely right, chiggerbit. I try in vain to find some of the primary documents. While Websleuths and Forums For Justice have the most knowledgeable posters, they are very lax in providing links to primary sources. Most of it is self-referential. (links posted to other threads to prove a point) However, it seems safe to me to rely on excerpts of Steve Thomas' book- Dr. Wecht has corroborated the findings of the panel of forensic experts as to the chronic sexual abuse of JonBenet. As to the fiber evidence, IF we can rely on the assertions that fibers from JR shirt were found on JBR, then the fact that she was wiped down pretty much rules out transference from laundry. <p></p><i></i>
sunny

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby chiggerbit » Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:21 pm

I could swear that the autopsy report described the shirt that JB was wearing differently than this description, in other words not as a turtleneck. The origin of the turtleneck information is SUPPOSED to be from a search warrant. I can't confirm that yet. <br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.crimemagazine.com/jonbenet.htm">www.crimemagazine.com/jonbenet.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>"...JonBenet was dressed in a <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>light colored</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> long-sleeved <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>turtleneck</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> and light-colored pants..." <br><br><br><br>Ok, found it in Final Autopsy:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.cnn.com/US/9703/ramsey.case/final.autopsy.html">www.cnn.com/US/9703/ramse...topsy.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><br>"...EXTERNAL EXAM: The decedent is clothed in a long sleeved <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>white</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> knit <br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>collarless</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> shirt, the mid anterior chest area of which contains an <br>embroidered silver star decorated with silver sequins...." <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=chiggerbit@rigorousintuition>chiggerbit</A> at: 8/30/06 7:55 pm<br></i>
chiggerbit

Postby FourthBase » Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:25 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>As to the fiber evidence, IF we can rely on the assertions that fibers from JR shirt were found on JBR, then the fact that she was wiped down pretty much rules out transference from laundry.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <br><br>Huh? How? <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

Postby chiggerbit » Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:44 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://denver.rockymountainnews.com/extra/ramsey/0930jon1.htm">denver.rockymountainnews....30jon1.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>"...As for the issue of possible sexual assault, Meyer's finding doesn't resolve the issue.<br>Meyer said Monday that his statements can't be read as being synonymous with a conclusion of sexual assault.<br>"What's listed in the search warrant is but one of the scenarios that we discussed with police,'' Meyer said."<br><br><br>September 30, 1997 <br> <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Postby chiggerbit » Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:08 pm

Yep, the turtleneck description was in the search warrant, and yet it goes on to describe the condition of JB's neck. Hard to do if there's a turtleneck, unless it was pulled down for a look. If a cop had to pull it down, I would think that "turtleneck" would stick in his/her memory. But it doesn't say that that was done. <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Postby sunny » Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:36 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Huh? How?<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <br><br>I could be wrong, but it makes sense-JBR <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>was</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> wiped down, that much is known. Any fibers from laundry would theoretically have been wiped away, but fibers from the murderer who was in immediate contact with her at her death, would remain. <p></p><i></i>
sunny

Postby chiggerbit » Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:56 pm

<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>I could be wrong, but it makes sense-JBR was wiped down, that much is known. Any fibers from laundry would theoretically have been wiped away, but fibers from the murderer who was in immediate contact with her at her death, would remain.</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> <br><br>Of course, it is possible that that is not <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>why</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> she was wiped down. <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Postby sunny » Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:02 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Of course, it is possible that that is not why she was wiped down.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <br><br>Oh, it almost certainly wasn't, just a side benefit. Under a forensic blacklight, <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>something</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> was on JB thighs that had been wiped away, obviously biological, but since it <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>had</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> been wiped away, forensics could not get a sample of whatever it was. <p></p><i></i>
sunny

New wrinkle?

Postby sunny » Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:35 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.boulderweekly.com/archive/072601/newsspin.html">www.boulderweekly.com/arc...sspin.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Sherwood and conspiracy theories<br>Former CIA agent faced felonys talking charge<br><br><br>by Wayne Laugesen <br><br>The strange death of former CIA agent John Sherwood, presumed to have committed suicide by swan diving from a cliff on Flagstaff mountain, has piqued the suspicions of friends, acquaintances and conspiracy theorists from various regions of the country. <br><br>Some say he was murdered for something he may have known-something that suddenly became relevant to the CIA. The suicide note, which conspiracy theorists immediately dismiss as fake, suggests he died to relieve himself from failing health. <br><br>What few of them knew anything about is the private agony of unrequited obsession Sherwood lived with for most of four years. The object of his affection accused him of stalking her, and Sherwood was facing serious criminal prosecution. <br><br>"Of course it's a suspicious suicide," <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>says Doug Millar, a full-time private investigator in Denver who has spent nine years investigating deaths of former CIA agents.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> Millar has already written a three-page report on the Sherwood death, and says it's just the beginning of an extensive investigation he will conduct. Millar says he'll be interviewing friends, family, cops, the coroner and scouring the area of Sherwood's death. <br><br>Two other men who have made full-time occupations out of investigating conspiracy theories involving the CIA-former Los Angeles police officer Mike Ruppert and Chris Millegan, of Eugene, Ore.-have expressed interest in finding out more about Sherwood's death. Millegan says his father, a CIA agent, shared alarming information about subversive CIA operations just before he died. <br><br>Boulder Police have called the death a suicide mainly because of a hand-written note found in Sherwood's shirt pocket. The note apologized to rescue workers and explained that his suicide was due to failing health. <br><br>Friends, including City Councilman Spense Havlick and prominent Boulder attorney Dennis Blewitt, say Sherwood made comments just days before his death about how good he was feeling. They say he was riding a bicycle all over town and seemed in good spirits. Havlick says he wants assurance the note was written by Sherwood, and not under duress. <br><br>"Just recently he seemed as happy as I've ever seen him," says Blewitt. "I never saw any indication of depression. He was in excellent health, and he was always nagging me about my weight." <br><br>Blewitt says Sherwood frequently confided in him information about the CIA's Cuban operations during the Bay of Pigs-a favorite topic of conspiracy theorists, such as movie producer Oliver Stone. In New Orleans July 13, Stone told a group of weekly newspaper editors that suspicious deaths with links to the CIA are seldom investigated properly by cops or by the press. <br><br>Criminal defense attorney Lee Hill, a former federal prosecutor, says he's also suspicious of Sherwood's death. <br><br>"Why is it that so many former CIA agents die these strange deaths-car crashes, boating accidents, falling off cliffs, and lots of suicides with notes?" Hill asks. <br><br>Betty James, an outspoken critic of Boulder's criminal justice bureaucracy, <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>says she has long suspected that a secret CIA execution operation works the Boulder/Denver area, which is a hub of national defense contractors. She says Sherwood's death is "highly suspicious." She links it to other deaths such as the murder of JonBenet Ramsey, and the death of former city communication director Kelvin McNeil, who was run over by a car while traveling abroad.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> <br><br>"A former CIA agent would kill himself with a gun," James says. "He wouldn't jump a relatively short distance off a cliff, because he wouldn't risk ending up a quadriplegic rather than dead." <br><br>Whatever happened to Sherwood, and whatever his friends think about his death, few know anything of his obsession for Julia Schwab, of Boulder. <br><br>Sherwood met Schwab, a woman about half his age, during a class at the Yoga Workshop in 1998. Police and court records say Sherwood stalked and spied on Schwab intermittently from 1998 through spring of 2001, when he was arrested and charged with felony harassment. Shortly after Sherwood met her, Schwab obtained a restraining order against Sherwood. He violated the order and was arrested in 1998. Sherwood contested the restraining order and got it dismissed. <br><br>"He wouldn't leave her alone," says Carol Dineen, a friend of Julia Schwab's. "For years, he would sit outside of her house in a tree and conduct surveillance on her." <br><br>After the restraining order was lifted, says a police report, "Sherwood continued a pattern of following, sending cards and flowers and surveilling her." <br><br>"It was horrible. It was quite an ordeal," says Schwab, who declined further comment. <br><br>Back in 1997, Sherwood was appointed by the Boulder County Commission to serve on a committee that examined the Sheriff's desire for more jail space. That's when he met Blewitt, who also served on the committee. <br><br>"We talked a lot about the consequences of mandatory arrests in domestic situations, and he was a big fan of distributive justice and working things out rather than just trying to solve everything down at the court house and sending people to jail." <br><br>Whatever happened to Sherwood-murder or suicide-his future was grim. At age 76, the respected political candidate, health fanatic, environmental activist and former CIA agent was facing felony prosecution and the very real prospect of living his final years behind bars-captive to a correctional industrial complex he was working to reform. <br><br><br>********************<br><br>And now this. I missed the broadcast, but am hoping for a transcript. (no, I don't usually listen to such. found it via Websleuths, who have since deleted the thread. they are pathologically against any suggestion that Nancy Krebs may have been telling the truth.)<br><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/70337889.html">www.christiannewswire.com...37889.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><br>JonBenet Ramsey: Why Won't the Major Media Tell You Her Parents' Evilest Secrets<br>Contact: Wiley Drake, 714-865-8132<br><br>BUENA PARK, Calif., Sept. 5 /Christian Newswire/ -- Dr. Wiley Drake <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>to interview investigative reporter Doug Millar,</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> about his investigation of the JonBenet Ramsey case. Listen to the interview live Wednesday, September 6, 9:00 - 10:00AM Pacific Time at www.crusaderadio.com. <br><br>With dozens of nationally prominent references, Millar investigated JonBenet Ramsey's murder. He'll reveal startling issues never reported publicly before. Why was this six-year-old forced to act promiscuously on stages by her disturbed mother who told an employee that she didn't like sex?<br><br>Could it be that Atlanta, Boulder, CO & Petaluma, CA have many more dark issues in common than Karr & pedophiles? All females should use this tragic family's plight to mobilize protection for all children! Most parent's couldn't eat the whole onion; so we've waited seven years to report it! Why did Millar investigate JohnBenet's murder in Boulder, Colorado, three years later, and in <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>San Luis Obispo</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->, five years after her savage murder?<br><br>Do you agree that it is past time to build a coalition to protect all children, like they're your own? Should Christian churches lay aside our differences & show God's/Jesus' power working through us?<br><br>Jon Mark Karr <br>If raised by an evil parent/grandparent, do you suspect that you'd be evil? "There but for the grace of God...!" Before disclosing the Ramseys'darkest secrets, we'll review three weekly publications everyone needs to read ro inspire their rage and justice for all children. Sept. 4th issues of Globe, The National Enquirer and People. Each exposes different layers of Karr's admittedly Satan-controlled mind. Without those facts, many people won't accept the irrefutable Ramsey facts.<br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
sunny

Re: New wrinkle?

Postby Dreams End » Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:47 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Two other men who have made full-time occupations out of investigating conspiracy theories involving the CIA-former Los Angeles police officer Mike Ruppert and <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Chris Millegan,</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> of Eugene, Ore.-have expressed interest in finding out more about Sherwood's death. Millegan says his father, a CIA agent, shared alarming information about subversive CIA operations just before he died.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>I think that is spelled with a "K". <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

PreviousNext

Return to Paedophilia and Fascist Sexuality