Wayne Madsen: real story behind Karr extradition

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Wayne Madsen: real story behind Karr extradition

Postby darkbeforedawn » Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:29 pm

In today's posting at his blog:<br><br>After WMR was the first to report on the strange story of John Mark Karr, who was arrested on pedophilia charges by Thai authorities, falsely claimed to have killed Jon Benet Ramsey, and was whisked out of Thailand after the intervention of the CIA, Department of Homeland Security, and the U.S. Embassy in Thailand, State Department sources revealed to us that the U.S. embassies in Southeast Asia not only tolerate U.S. diplomats having sex with underage nationals of the host nations but act as "pimp services" for visiting and newly-transferred U.S. officials. One of the embassies involved is the U.S. Embassy in Yangon (Rangoon), Myanmar. WMR received information that Karr was pulled out of Thailand because he had information on the involvement of top U.S. government officials in the child prostitution trade in Thailand and any testimony by Karr in a Thai court could have proved "embarrassing" for the Bush administration.<br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
darkbeforedawn

I was about to say...

Postby yathrib » Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:42 pm

...what do you have to do to get the *Thai government* to arrest you for pedophilia? <p></p><i></i>
yathrib

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: I was about to say...

Postby The Omega Man » Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:33 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>...what do you have to do to get the *Thai government* to arrest you for pedophilia?<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Offhand I'd say catch the President or Prime Minister in a compromised position. But then why not just whack him? Oh! that's right you need him for the perfectly timed distraction from the 2 courts denouncing the Bush augmented NSA wiretapping as illegal and ordering them to immediately cease. That is until they could locate/compromise another judge to overturn that ruling as they did. Karr served his purpose and will not be charged with a bloody thing and as soon as eyes are off of him he'll be teaching and molesting children unfettered in some despot's country he keeps open to hell. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=theomegaman@rigorousintuition>The Omega Man</A> at: 10/14/06 7:58 pm<br></i>
The Omega Man

Postby greencrow0 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:47 pm

<br>Didn't the Thai government depose a puppet leader recently?<br><br>I think that leader was pro-USA.<br><br>Could be that the military coup was 'blowback' for the Karr incident.<br><br>gc <p></p><i></i>
greencrow0

Postby rain » Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:23 pm

<br>Bhumibol Adulyadej (Thai: &#3616;&#3641;&#3617;&#3636;&#3614;&#3621;&#3629;&#3604;&#3640;&#3621;&#3618;&#3648;&#3604;&#3594;; IPA: [p&#688;u:mip&#688;on adunjade&#720;t]; Royal Institute: Phumiphon Adunyadet; listen (help·info)) (born December 5, 1927), officially styled "the Great" (Thai: &#3617;&#3627;&#3634;&#3619;&#3634;&#3594;, Maharaja) and also known as Rama IX, is the current King of Thailand. Having reigned since June 9, 1946, Bhumibol is the world's longest-serving current Head of State and the longest-serving monarch in Thai history.[1]<br><br>Although Bhumibol is a constitutional monarch, he has several times made decisive interventions in Thai politics, including the political crisis of 2005-2006. Bhumibol has been widely credited with facilitating Thailand's transition to democracy in the 1990s, although in earlier periods of his reign he supported military regimes. He did not oppose the September 2006 coup which overthrew the elected government of Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra.<br><br>Bhumibol uses his great wealth to fund numerous development projects, particularly in rural areas. He is immensely popular in Thailand, and is revered as a semi-divine figure by many Thais. Critics, mostly outside Thailand, attribute this status to the suppression of criticism of the monarchy.[2]<br><br>Bhumibol was born in the United States and educated primarily in Switzerland. Bhumibol is also an accomplished musician, artist, and sailor. He is one of the wealthiest people in the world and has received many honours.<br><br>.......<br><br>Bhumibol ascended to the throne following the death of his brother, Ananda Mahidol, on June 9, 1946. Ananda Mahidol's death resulted from a gunshot to the head while he was in his bedroom in the Baromphiman Palace in the Grand Palace, under circumstances that to this day remain a mystery.[6] Bhumibol then returned to Switzerland in order to complete his education, and his uncle, Rangsit, Prince of Chainat, was appointed Prince Regent. Bhumibol switched over his field of study to law and political science in order to prepare himself more effectively for his new position as ruler.<br>.......<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhumibol_Adulyadej">en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhumibol_Adulyadej</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
rain

Postby greencrow0 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:33 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Thailand_coup_d'%C3%A9tat">en.wikipedia.org/wiki/200...'%C3%A9tat</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Thailand Military Coup, September, 2006.<br><br>gc <p></p><i></i>
greencrow0

Postby rain » Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:14 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>There has been no struggle. We ask for the cooperation of the public and <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>ask your pardon for the inconvenience. Thank you and good night</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->"<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>LOL. I thought that was such a crack-up. the 'oh so very polite' coup<br><br>and don't ya just love Washington's and the U.N's statements. shocked and 'disappointed' and 'not to be encouraged'. LOL. either that or 'sheesh'<br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=rain@rigorousintuition>rain</A> at: 10/14/06 9:15 pm<br></i>
rain

Return to Paedophilia and Fascist Sexuality