town burns pedo's house.

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

town burns pedo's house.

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:00 am

Obviously this place isn't named Washington....<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Razing of paedophile's home under investigation</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br><br>Police say they are investigating a suspicious fire which destroyed the home of a paedophile west of Mildura, in north-western Victoria, on the weekend. <br><br>The house in the town of Meringur belonged to 52-year-old Terrence Allan Ellis, who was sentenced to a maximum five years in jail on child sex offences two weeks ago.<br><br>The victim's father says he did not start the blaze but gathered with residents of the town to watch the house burn. <br><br>Detective Sergeant John Kennedy says the community does not condone acts of vigilantism.<br><br>"It's only early stages in relation to the investigation but I'm sure there's plenty of people that live out in the local community that won't condone what's happened initially but they certainly won't condone people running around lighting fires either," he said.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200610/s1756116.htm" target="top">link</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>Apparantly there was some town social occasion in the park opposite when the place went up. And the residents apparantly stood around drinking beers and watched.<br><br><br>Apparantly.<br><br>Go the mob. Woo Hoo. <p></p><i></i>
Joe Hillshoist

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Paedophilia and Fascist Sexuality