Top evangelical denies gay affair (Denver)

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Top evangelical wrote: "No More Lonely Nights"

Postby chiggerbit » Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:02 pm

I'm beginning to like the guy:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://pageoneq.com/rssfeedstuff/index.php?id=9412">pageoneq.com/rssfeedstuff...hp?id=9412</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Blog: View Blog (0)

He confesses

Postby MASONIC PLOT » Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:43 pm

"The fact is I am guilty of sexual immorality. And I take responsibility for the entire problem. I am a deceiver and a liar. There's a part of my life that is so repulsive and dark that I have been warring against it for all of my adult life," he said.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://articles.news.aol.com/news/_a/ousted-evangelist-confesses-to/20061102182309990027?ncid=NWS00010000000001">articles.news.aol.com/new...0000000001</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
MASONIC PLOT

Re: He confesses

Postby sunny » Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:49 pm

hmmm, he was starting to care about the environment <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>and</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> he wanted to end racism?<br><br>We begin to see why he was outed. <p></p><i></i>
sunny

Blog: View Blog (1)

reason for outing

Postby darkbeforedawn » Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:12 am

I'd have to disagree with you there, Sunny. In my opinion he was outed by the same folks who went after Foley and for the same reason. Probably disgruntled CIA or military types who've known about these scumballs for years but have just gotten to the point where they are so angry with the Bushites they're trying every trick in the book to drive them out of power. As others on this board quickly point out, that doesn't make them great guys or more democratic--they're just mad at Bushies and maybe want a bigger piece of action. You can rest assured it's NOT the demonocrats--they can't seem to get it together to be able to change a light bulb. <p></p><i></i>
darkbeforedawn

Re: reason for outing

Postby chiggerbit » Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:58 am

Or maybe he was simply outed by the gay prostitute he hired. Could be, just maybe, that prostitutes could come to have feelings, too, about a person they have sex with on a regular basis. Is it so impossible that they might care for each other? Just wondering. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=chiggerbit@rigorousintuition>chiggerbit</A> at: 11/5/06 10:05 pm<br></i>
chiggerbit

Re: reason for outing

Postby pepsified thinker » Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:37 am

Chiggerbit, I'm with you--I heard the prostitute-guy (sorry--that's an awful way to describe him but it's a shoe that <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>does</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> 'fit') and he sounded like the real thing--kind of bluntly honest, saying 'Yes, this is all about politics. I saw who 'Art' really was and that he made public statements against gays, and the hypocracy of it all made outing him necessary." (or wrods to that effect--but said in a way that I wouldn't expect a faker could pull off. ) <br><br>On the other hand, I also see the tumbling out of Foley info, and other long hidden documents, that put BushCo. in a bad light as a pretty strong push by some of the mid-to-upper level players in the career intel and related military circles against Bush. <br><br>Today I saw that a "war game in 1999 predicted Iraq disaster"--according to recently released documents (FOIAd by a newspaper--but how did they know to FOIA such?) Someone put them onto such. I'm starting a thread on it. <p></p><i></i>
pepsified thinker

coincidence?

Postby darkbeforedawn » Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:48 am

I think not. Haggardy was "outed" just before Bush and gang show up in Colorado to do a little vote pumping. Come on I mean really...a guy who's been selling his ass for years suddenly gets a consience. Get real. He probably suddenly got an offer he couldn't refuse. <p></p><i></i>
darkbeforedawn

Re: coincidence?

Postby MASONIC PLOT » Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:03 pm

Haggard was outed because he belongs to an elite network of self hating homofascists. They commonly throw a few of their own to the wolves to ensure loyalty among the rest. <p></p><i></i>
MASONIC PLOT

Haggard-- ORU graduate

Postby rothbardian » Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:22 pm

Masonic Plot--<br><br>You said-- <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"Now I am waiting for him to say he was molested by a priest. Its coming, I feel it."</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br>Haggard is a graduate of Oral Roberts University. Here's what Fritz Springmeier wrote in 1992 about Roberts and his university:<br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Oral Roberts, 33° Freemason, helped into ministry by his masonic brother Billy Graham. Oral Roberts <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>has been seen by witnesses participating in SRA and Mind-control. Oral Roberts University and the charismatic movement is another important religious front.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>The Charismatic movement has been infiltrated by multiples since day-one. The history of the infiltration is extensive. <br><br>According to slaves who have been deprogrammed, <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>they were in satanic rituals with Oral Roberts.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> Christian ministers, who have participated in his ministry are saying that they have seen massive swindle in his healing ministry. His university is being used as a programming center. His basketball team at one time had Monarch slaves playing on it. We do not know if they still do. <br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Under the prayer tower is one of the programming sites.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> Billy Graham, a handler himself, helped launch Oral Roberts University, and is a friend of Oral Roberts. <br><br>While portraying themselves as Christians, infiltrators within the charismatic movement are carrying out satanic rituals to get demonic healing powers. Tulsa is one of, if the main center for the campaign to infiltrate Christianity via the Charismatic/Pentecostal movement with programmed multiples. <br><br>"<!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>G. Bromiey Oxnam</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->, 33° Freemason, [whose grandson Dr. Robert Oxnam, has emerged as a well-known MPD/DID victim and was interviewed on CBS "60 Minutes" last year] was head of the FCC churches, supportive friend of Billy Graham...has a long history to him of working for the elite..."</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br>I would wonder how much time Haggard may have spent under that 'prayer tower'. If there is such a thing as 'split personality' DID behavior...Haggard would certainly seem to fit the description. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=rothbardian>rothbardian</A> at: 11/6/06 1:24 pm<br></i>
rothbardian

Re: SRA preachers...like Jim Jones.

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:53 pm

The Jonestown Massacre cover-up just started up again with a documentary film which just opened up in the SF Bay area with Jim Jones Jr. and film maker Stanley Nelson doing q&a after the showings.<br><br>Guess which alphabet agency isn't talked about at all?<br>But watching the on-scene films collected plus personal accounts by survivors is a trip into MK-Ultra that will creep you out.<br><br>Funding for the film came from...the Ford Foundation.<br>(new thread material, I know.)<br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=hughmanateewins>Hugh Manatee Wins</A> at: 11/6/06 1:56 pm<br></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby chiggerbit » Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:10 pm

<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Come on I mean really...a guy who's been selling his ass for years suddenly gets a consience.</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br>I didn't say he "got a conscience", I said it's possible that he developed feelings. And if I'm right, maybe those feelings caused him to feel angry when he discoved what Haggard stood for. Or maybe there were no feelings except the anger when he found out. Prostitution is a complex "occupation", involving the many facets of using others and allowing oneself to be used. This may have to do with the fact that majority were victims of sexual abuse as minors. I'm not sure that I understand it, but I'm not so naive as to believe that only the sinless are entitled to feelings. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=chiggerbit@rigorousintuition>chiggerbit</A> at: 11/6/06 2:11 pm<br></i>
chiggerbit

Postby MASONIC PLOT » Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:33 pm

Excellent post ROTH-- Interesting bit of info there for sure. <p></p><i></i>
MASONIC PLOT

Postby darkbeforedawn » Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:38 pm

I am not denying the prostitute his humanity. I am not judging him at all. It just seems so convenient to certain factions that he should suddenly lose all of the discreation so essential for a businessman of this nature and broadcast (literally) the doings of a client just when the prez and co. come to town to do alittle stumping. Seems as if he must have had some cash incentive... I'm sure the poor bastard's been really p.o.ed his entire life, as well he should be. I like him a LOT more than Haggard. He clearly delivers what he promises and doesn't pretend to have a pipeline to god or to be someone more socially acceptable than he is. <p></p><i></i>
darkbeforedawn

Postby chiggerbit » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:05 pm

If you had a bomb like that to drop, what would you do? <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

To Haggard's Credit

Postby MASONIC PLOT » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:12 pm

Haggard had broke with Israel a couple of times. He pressed Ariel Sharon for a Two State solution on the occupied territories, and he openly disagreed on the brutal Palestine occupation. He refused to push the Solomon Temple nonsense. <br><br>He wouldn't buy into the 'End of Times' theory, about Israel and Armageddon. <br><br>When Israel attacked Lebanon, his congregation was so incensed, that he refused to endorse Israel. <br><br>This might be related to his downfall... <p></p><i></i>
MASONIC PLOT

PreviousNext

Return to Paedophilia and Fascist Sexuality